House Intelligence Committee republicans

noonereal

36 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Your definition of an American is getting more and more limited.  But it still includes illegal aliens.

bormio definition of an American.

Old white guy that watches hannity and the fox crew. Repeats it on an off-topic football forum.

I like the other guy's definition better..

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

There is so much wrong in this short post, I am, not even gonna bother.

It's the lowest time in American history since the last batch started a civil war. 

Putin HAS won. The GOP are now his bitches. 

that's the simple Donny logic their running with....O.o...it's just sour grapes....Russia is just a distraction.....o.O

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

^^ so you're sticking with ths company line?..LOL...I just headr Donny Jr. say the same thing on Fox news and dangerous Donny tweeted it too the other day....this is all about the dems being sore losers huh?...it's that simple?!....it has nothing to with a being cyber hacked and having a foreign country influence our election huh?...that doesn't mean anything to you red-white and blue republican patriots?!..John McCain called it an act of war righty so......but it's all "fake" news and doesn't warrant investigation to you Trumpers??.....what a joke you guys are.......just chalk it all up to sour grapes...O.o

Must be all them 'left over' sour grapes from when Russia was 'cyber hacking' during the Obie and Clinton years...

Same grapes....right? xD

Comey knifed Hillary after she knifed herself and it played out on national news.  But you think it was a million dollars of Facebook ads, of which I have never seen one on TV, that the Russians ran that changed the whole election.  This whole thing is a myth in your minds.

Just now, DBP66 said:

and they had the same effect huh??...O.o

No.....Trump did not lose 30,000 illegal Emails for the Russians to find...did he...so yeah...different effects for different people it sure seems...

If we are going to try and place bame on what others do on the Prez, then shouldn't we start at the beginning?  who inherited what?

effective no?

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

bormio definition of an American.

Old white guy that watches hannity and the fox crew. Repeats it on an off-topic football forum.

I like the other guy's definition better..

I almost never watch Fox and never watch Hannity.  But I am an old white guy.

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

No.....Trump did not lose 30,000 illegal Emails for the Russians to find...did he...so yeah...different effects for different people it sure seems...

If we are going to try and place bame on what others do on the Prez, then shouldn't we start at the beginning?  who inherited what?

effective no?

...you lost me...you brought up Obie and Clinton?...not getting your connection...

Just now, Bormio said:

Forgot the “reset button” and “I’ll have more flexibility after the election”.

And they mistranslated "reset".

It's OK for them to pay for Russian disinformation to obtain warrants to spy on their political opposition.  Interesting, da?

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

...you lost me...you brought up Obie and Clinton?...not getting your connection...

simple...

Who has done more to combat such interference as you bemoan?

Your heroes or your villain?

Who created and allowed what you bemoan, and who inherited it?

Your villain has done more for your 'stated cause' than those you idolize...

giphy.gif

not very firm ground to cry from...

27 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

simple...

Who has done more to combat such interference as you bemoan?

Your heroes or your villain?

Who created and allowed what you bemoan, and who inherited it?

Your villain has done more for your 'stated cause' than those you idolize...

giphy.gif

not very firm ground to cry from...

I don't have a hero here...but I do know for a fact the Russians hacked our election....I know our gov't has set aside 120 million dollars to start fighting back with cyber warfare againt the Russians and Donny has yet to come up with a plan nor started  RELATION for their acts??...and what about the sanctions which were passed by overwhelming majorities in both houses??...why do you think Donny hasn't imposed them?...he is IGNORING the will of the American people because Putin told him so????

...cute meme ^^....O.o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I don't have a hero here...but I do know for a fact the Russians hacked our election....I know our gov't has set aside 120 million dollars to start fighting back with cyber warfare againt the Russians and Donny has yet to come up with a plan nor started  RELATION for their acts??...and what about the sanctions which were passed by overwhelming majorities in both houses??...why do you think Donny hasn't imposed them?...he is IGNORING the will of the American p[people because Putin told him so????

...cute meme ^^....O.o

so again...... only now during Trump's tenure is this kind of money being spent to combat this longstanding issue...

And your outright lies of  sanctions not being signed by Trump have already been proven false (they were signed and set in place 6 months into his presidency).....

That 'your side' continues to play 'political theatre', with denial and false accusations is not surprising.....

It's what people do to distract from the fact that THEY dropped the ball...

Hand it to someone else and cry foul...

giphy.gif

It's the new guy's fault you guys don't you see? ...And don't forget to be oblivious, and see no connection that relates anything to yesterday...

Again your 'villian' has done more for your 'stated cause'...has he not?   I know your post just proved this....but since you seem so bad on connections....you probably did not even notice....

giphy.gif

you missed the boat here Lurch...he signed something BUT didn't enact ANYTHING....so NO sanctions as of now??...WHY??..."all this money now"?...we just confirmed what happened....make sense?....and Putin was told face to face by Obama to stop his B.S...and when he didn't?...we imposed sanctions on them......WHY isn't Donny???

...and soon you're going to replace Concha as the "meme king".....O.o

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you missed the boat here Lurch...he signed something BUT didn't enact ANYTHING....so NO sanctions as of now??...WHY??..."all this money now"?...we just confirmed what happened....make sense?....and Putin was told face to face by Obama to stop his B.S...and when he didn't?...we imposed sanctions on them......WHY isn't Donny???

...and soon you're going to replace Concha as the "meme king".....O.o

Again already proven wrong...why the lies?  Sanctions are in place as signed by the president...

And thanks for confirming yet again that the most ($) preventative action is being undertaken now 'during the Trump administration'...

and JUST now confirmed what happened?LOLOL (even though obie told him 'face to face':$bwahaha))?..... so the 'obliviousness' has an expiration date that coincidently coincides with inaugural dates??  Too much spice in that sauce to make it palatable. xD

Yes...Putin and Obama...face to face...

The 'good ole days', remember when?

BTW: Why are you always so wrong? vast majority of my pics are illustrating GIF's not Memes.....batting 1000 on your snowed in head day... 

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Again already proven wrong...why the lies?  Sanctions are in place as signed by the president...

And thanks for confirming yet again that the most ($) preventative action is being undertaken now 'during the Trump administration'...

and JUST now confirmed what happened?? LOLOL so the 'obliviousness' has an expiration date that coincidently coincides with inaugural dates??  Too much spice in that sauce to make it palatable. xD

Yes...Putin and Obama...face to face...

The 'good ole days', remember when?

BTW: Why are you always so wrong? vast majority of my pics are illustrating GIF's not Memes.....batting 1000 on your snowed in head day... 

and you're batting .000....sanctions are "in place as signed"....are they enacted????...NO...Preventive action started when Obama ENACTED sanctions on Russia....something Donny HASN'T done yet with the new sanctions passed since he took office...you really need to catch up Lurch...

you're doing too many mental gymnastics to try and defend the indefensible...:$

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you're batting .000....sanctions are "in place as signed"....are they enacted????...NO...Preventive action started when Obama ENACTED sanctions on Russia....something Donny HASN'T done yet with the new sanctions passed since he took office...you really need to catch up Lurch...

you're doing too many mental gymnastics to try and defend the indefensible...:$

mental gymnastics is believing that none have been enacted (especially when already proven wrong)....

Batting 1000 in the loser/liar bracket is even suggesting that it is the President's job to enact anything once it is signed (for those that were delayed)...

oh and here's a GIF for you...since you like them so much... 

giphy.gif

• ^^ so you're saying he enacted the new sanctions just passed?....we know it was passed by the House and Senate...and you claim it's "in place as signed"....but Donny hasn't given them the green light yet...so YES...it's his job to enact the sanctions...which he HASN'T done...hope your able to follow along...this is getting played out.....O.o

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:
  • ^^ so you're saying he enacted the new sanctions just passed?....we know it was passed by the House and Senate...and you claim it's "in place as signed"....but Donny hasn't given them the green light yet...so YES...it's his job to enact the sanctions...which he HASN'T done...hope your able to follow along...this is getting played out.....O.o

played out is not referring to your now back peddled claim..... as 'ADDITIONAL' sanctions... (you know as in additional to those ones you were oblivious to, that Trump signed off on, duh).....

Again you repeat your lies (you think people forgot?)....so I will repeat the response...

Has there been some 'new elections' that we are unaware of ??? what's the purpose of those 'new' and 'additional' sanctions, and why needed.....if not political theatre...

You might consider this one a MEME (but that's debatable)...for the oblivious....

giphy.gif

OH and today should be a happy day for you......some recent news...

"Trump said the duties, 25 percent on steel imports and 10 percent on aluminum,...."

....WOW....this is going to be impossible to hear with all the applause you will be giving Trump for doing what you promote...

giphy.gif

Try to contain yourself now... will ya?