House Intelligence Committee republicans

noonereal

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Again already proven wrong...why the lies?  Sanctions are in place as signed by the president...

And thanks for confirming yet again that the most ($) preventative action is being undertaken now 'during the Trump administration'...

and JUST now confirmed what happened?LOLOL (even though obie told him 'face to face':$bwahaha))?..... so the 'obliviousness' has an expiration date that coincidently coincides with inaugural dates??  Too much spice in that sauce to make it palatable. xD

Yes...Putin and Obama...face to face...

The 'good ole days', remember when?

BTW: Why are you always so wrong? vast majority of my pics are illustrating GIF's not Memes.....batting 1000 on your snowed in head day... 

Why are you always wrong?  No sanctions have been implemented.  Not a difficult thing to understand...for those honest.  

You have lost all your credibility.  Just like Concha and the rest.

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Wouldn't thank God for this one.  Thank the Russians and the Americans who support them.  

200 years of the electoral college seems to be working just fine to me. Even when you hate the president whoever that maybe he was elected through the process of the electoral college and it is what it is. I personally hated Obama but I had to accept that he was in office like the rest of the people that couldnt stand him. Now its time for the Dems to buck up and accept that President Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America until the next time he can be challenged in 2020 in which we will see what happens there. So ill say it again Thank God for the Electoral College

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

played out is not referring to your now back peddled claim..... as 'ADDITIONAL' sanctions... (you know as in additional to those ones you were oblivious to, that Trump signed off on, duh).....

Again you repeat your lies (you think people forgot?)....so I will repeat the response...

Has there been some 'new elections' that we are unaware of ??? what's the purpose of those 'new' and 'additional' sanctions, and why needed.....if not political theatre...

You might consider this one a MEME (but that's debatable)...for the oblivious....

giphy.gif

OH and today should be a happy day for you......some recent news...

"Trump said the duties, 25 percent on steel imports and 10 percent on aluminum,...."

....WOW....this is going to be impossible to hear with all the applause you will be giving Trump for doing what you promote...

giphy.gif

Try to contain yourself now... will ya?

back peddling?? ....why would I need to do that?..LOL...I said "additional" to clarify it's not the sanctions Obama ENACTED...you obviously are having a tough time keeping up with the class today and are desperate to try and sound like you know what you're talking about BUT it's not working...but you got some cute memes there...Concha is proud of you!

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Why are you always wrong?  No sanctions have been implemented.  Not a difficult thing to understand...for those honest.  

You have lost all your credibility.  Just like Concha and the rest.

He's a true Trumper who's tries bending over backwards to try and make Donny seem right/sane....:$..and looks foolish trying.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

He's a true Trumper who's tries bending over backwards to try and make Donny seem right/sane....:$..and looks foolish trying.....

The hell with facts I guess.  I truly miss those things.  

Do you think these people could spot a liar before Trump?  I think they use to be able to but not any more.  

It would be much less frustrating if they would just call a lie a lie and go on and continue to support him If they want.  But to not admit that he lies and just put their head in the sand is not ridiculous.  

Oh and the above is a result of Hillary losing an election.  😕

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I personally hated Obama but I had to accept that he was in office like the rest of the people that couldnt stand him. Now its time for the Dems to buck up and accept that President Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America

I tried. It's hardly the same thing.

I endured Carter, Clinton, Bush JR just as you suggest. 

Trump is completely different. He is putting our way of life at risk. It's not at all like Carter, Bush or Clinton. 

25 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I tried. It's hardly the same thing.

I endured Carter, Clinton, Bush JR just as you suggest. 

Trump is completely different. He is putting our way of life at risk. It's not at all like Carter, Bush or Clinton. 

I dont feel that way at all. Not even for a second. I actually feel great. 700 million towards the military. Taking on issue after issue. Whoever is in wall street are making $$$$$$. Wages are going up. Unemployment is down across all demographics. Taxes are being slashed. Part 2 is coming up. Judges are being appointed and heading towards more conservative values on the bench. And another Supreme Court Judge could retire this summer. Another appointee from Trump if that happens. Majority of Conservatives if that happens. You would have to explain as to why your way of life is at risk?

Just now, noonereal said:

OK, you admitting to be the village dolt made me laugh. Good stuff, you changed my mood. I knew I liked you for a reason. 

have a good day

No you made a statement with absolutely no explanation of anything so I figured i would bite and see if you could give me any kind of rationale explanation as to why you feel the way you do. But i guess thats not possible. So yep have a wonderful day. 

Just now, noonereal said:

OK, you admitting to be the village dolt made me laugh. Good stuff, you changed my mood. I knew I liked you for a reason. 

have a good day

It's funny watching you run away when challenged to back up your mental flatulence, nooner.

It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To any of you that think the end of the House Intelligence Committee investigation of Russian interference into 2016 campaign was justified, please take a few minutes and look at the Democratic response as to why it needed to be continued:

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/final_-_minority_status_of_the_russia_investigation_with_appendices.pdf

There is a lot of things that were left unanswered.

37 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The majority voted for Hill

who is not their elected or voted in leader...and could not attain a majority electoral vote and was destroyed in it... you must have just learned this?)

And while only roughly half of 'eligible' voters even bother to cast a ballot, it would be pure conjecture for you to claim any 'majority' of any support...

Does not degrade in any way that real 'Americans' have a long history of supporting their leaders in charge, regardless of whether you agree with everything he says or not....

• Haha 1