trump vs Joe

RedZone

12 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

This is a garbage response to a preposterous claim.  

Yeah, if you are a wing nut. 

Dude, do we even know what truth is anymore?

How insanely blind you have made yourself. 

I went through a similar request from you in a previous thread and finally you had to give up, without ever acknowledging my correctness. 

Your head is so far Trump's azz you can't see anything but his dinner. 

Break free and be an american. 

11 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/city/philly-voter-fraud-trump-immigrants-registration-commissioners-penndot-20170920.html%3famphtml=y

someone who lives in Philly  sent me this today. I thought illegals couldn’t vote? I’m confused.... 

Zero illegals voted in the presidential election right 

@noonereal

someone sent you this? 

OMFG, what kind of radical horse crap are you involved in?

Yes, you are confused. 

and, I never said NONE. You were hysterical about millions having voted not a hundred or so possibly in PA. 

Get out Putin's bitch azz, you'll benefit from fresh air. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

someone sent you this? 

OMFG, what kind of radical horse crap are you involved in?

Yes, you are confused. 

and, I never said NONE. You were hysterical about millions having voted not a hundred or so possibly in PA. 

Get out Putin's bitch azz, you'll benefit from fresh air. 

He is a believer in right wing propaganda. Total uneducated idiot.

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

how would you, I or the wall know what a fact is now? 

I said mueller has been fishing for a year and he hasn’t even caught a minnow. 

Crickets. 

You actually believe there were collusion which makes you an idiot. 

Even my smarter liberal friends know it’s a nothing burger. The weak minded liberals are holding on to that hope but mueller has nothing.... 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

and, I never said NONE

You said a dozen or a hundred. Some condescending answer .... illegals vote I got news for you. W/o them the deblasio’s, Schumer’s, Jerry Brown’s of the world wouldn’t win elections. Why would they cater to illlegals than? Because of compassion? If you believe that you’re a dumber than I thought. 

They check the box they are US citizens and check D because they’re told D is good. 

That’s  what happens in many places in this country sorry to tell you.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2018 at 7:10 AM, Mjd33 said:

Biden’s a creep. 

Trump likes a variety of pussy ... big deal. If the woman turns him down she turns him down. Advances to see if the women will consent is not assault no matter what the left tells us these days. 

So grabbing a chick by the vajayjay is asking for consent and not assault?  Maybe I read it wrong. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So grabbing a chick by the vajayjay is asking for consent and not assault?  Maybe I read it wrong. 

Go back and listen to the tape. He said “when you’re a celebrity they let you do it”

Which is probably true in many cases. Same for men with money. Please act like you’ve picked up a girl at a bar in providence at Brown in your life. I’m sure You didn’t grab her vajayjay first ..... that came after she consented to other shit first. I swear some of you are priests on here .... 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Go back and listen to the tape. He said “when you’re a celebrity they let you do it”

Which is probably true in many cases. Same for men with money. Please act like you’ve picked up a girl at a bar in providence at Brown in your life. I’m sure You didn’t grab her vajayjay first ..... than came after she consented to other shit first. I swear some of you are priests on here .... 

Wow. You are a true idiot. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

59 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Crickets. 

Even my smarter liberal friends know it’s a nothing burger. The weak minded liberals are holding on to that hope but mueller has nothing.... 

Serious question

What if What you think is wrong?  

You say no minnow has been caught but that is not true.  Several guilty pleas so far so not sure how that translates into "found nothing".  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Serious question

What if What you think is wrong?  

You say no minnow has been caught but that is not true.  Several guilty pleas so far so not sure how that translates into "found nothing".  

Serious question 

It’s been over a year with this Russia nonsense. How much longer can it and should it continue? Mueller can just keep this going for year (s) ? If there was something there.... mueller would of found it by now. 

Go read into all the guilty pleas .... the fbi can indict a ham sandwich if they want. Remember what Chuck Schumer said..... “you take on the intelligence community they have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you” 

Eventually Trump will fire Mueller, which is what mueller wants. The left has dug its claws so deep into this russia nonsense they can’t turn back .... they are well past the point of no return. If they admit there was no collusion that further weakens the Democratic Party with independents So they know they can’t do that. 

When mueller is fired he can save face and the Dems can say trump only fired him because he was getting closer to finding out the Russian collusion evidence ..... which will be total BS. 

34 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Serious question 

It’s been over a year with this Russia nonsense. How much longer can it and should it continue? Mueller can just keep this going for year (s) ? If there was something there.... mueller would of found it by now. 

Go read into all the guilty pleas .... the fbi can indict a ham sandwich if they want. Remember what Chuck Schumer said..... “you take on the intelligence community they have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you” 

Eventually Trump will fire Mueller, which is what mueller wants. The left has dug its claws so deep into this russia nonsense they can’t turn back .... they are well past the point of no return. If they admit there was no collusion that further weakens the Democratic Party with independents So they know they can’t do that. 

When mueller is fired he can save face and the Dems can say trump only fired him because he was getting closer to finding out the Russian collusion evidence ..... which will be total BS. 

First off Mueller has run a pretty tight ship.  Very few leaks.  We have no idea what they’re investigating or what their findings would be.  I’d hold my fire until a report is released.  

However your questions about how long it should continue are good, as well as what happens if Mueller goes down paths that may exceed his scope (although his mandate is very broad).  

But more importantly Trump has only himself to blame.  As you say there is no direct evidence of “collusion”.  (At least so far).  Trump should have let Comey’s initial investigation, which was much narrower, run its course, exonerate him, and then fire Comey.  Instead “Trump’s gonna Trump” and he goes off half-cocked and fires Comey precipitating this whole mishegas.  

Now he’s backed himself into a corner because to fire Mueller would be disastrous for his presidency.  And by firing Comey he gives credence to an obstruction charge , which, if anything, is the most likely outcome for Trump personally (apart from financial improprieties we all know exist).

37 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Serious question 

Also think you’re right that at this point the Dems are in too deep on this one.  They’ll have egg all over their face if there’s nothing there, which is why Adam Schiff is just as bad as Devin Nunes.  Independent counsel or FBI was always best option to investigate this.

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Crickets. 

i have never once said collusion. 

but we all know Trump is Putin's bitch for a reason. 

what is the reason?

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

agree

still, Joe made a good point that we all know to be true which is why it was so effective

(effective in that TRump got all girl over it) 

Trying to award either one of them the high ground in this exchange is frankly equally hilarious.

Such a centrist. xD

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

You said a dozen or a hundred. Some condescending answer .... illegals vote I got news for you. W/o them the deblasio’s, Schumer’s, Jerry Brown’s of the world wouldn’t win elections. Why would they cater to illlegals than? Because of compassion? If you believe that you’re a dumber than I thought. 

They check the box they are US citizens and check D because they’re told D is good. 

That’s  what happens in many places in this country sorry to tell you.

is that the conspiratorists hypothesis?