Ann Coulter says she's now a 'Former Trumper' ("I knew he was a shallow, lazy ignoramus)

RedZone

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2018/04/ann_coulter_coming_to_metairie.html

ann, will be in my neighborhood in a couple days. All these people are fruity as fruits go, you understand that. Or, will before it's over with.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/03/27/masters-of-the-universe-town-hall-event-on-big-tech-vs-free-speech-and-privacy/

Anyways,

"Coulter's change of heart is based on his failure to follow through on his pledge to build the wall, a lack of commitment exemplified by his signing of a $1.3 trillion spending bill with no money for his promised border wall.

"I knew he was a shallow, lazy ignoramus, and I didn't care," Coulter told an audience at Columbia University shortly after the president approved the bill. "It kind of breaks my heart. He's not giving us what he promised at every single campaign stop."

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2018/04/ann_coulter_coming_to_metairie.html

ann, will be in my neighborhood in a couple days. All these people are fruity as fruits go, you understand that. Or, will before it's over with.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/03/27/masters-of-the-universe-town-hall-event-on-big-tech-vs-free-speech-and-privacy/

Anyways,

"Coulter's change of heart is based on his failure to follow through on his pledge to build the wall, a lack of commitment exemplified by his signing of a $1.3 trillion spending bill with no money for his promised border wall.

"I knew he was a shallow, lazy ignoramus, and I didn't care," Coulter told an audience at Columbia University shortly after the president approved the bill. "It kind of breaks my heart. He's not giving us what he promised at every single campaign stop."

Wake up, Ann... it's politics.

And garbage as usual.

Nothing to see here.

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Even cheerleaders 

What do you expect from people that peddle NJ football on a national site?

gardenball (aka, meme girl), did a play-by-play of a NJ "football scrimmage" last year without even knowing the numbers of the players and whatnot.

Just an insecure mouth and meme poster.

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In reality, there's more of me than you in America. In the states that matter, that is. 

Obviously or he would not be King.

I am not saying only wingnuts are manipulated by a great  self promoter and mass psychology genius. 

The left loonies are just as susceptible but Agent Orange choose to market himself to the wingnuts.  

No doubt he could have gotten himself elected as a left loon too. 

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am not saying only wingnuts are manipulated by a great  self promoter and mass psychology genius. 

The left loonies are just as susceptible but Agent Orange choose to market himself to the wingnuts.  

Could have gotten himself elected as a left loon too?   

That is absolutely a stretch.  He would have to be a different person altogether.  

And putting genius in the same sentence as Trump is even a bigger stretch.  Being a psychology genius would require a person to speak higher than 6th grade level.  Would require reading and giving thought about other people and Trump has neither of those qualities.  

Right place at right time in history is all.  Chauncey Gardner was no genius.  Maybe whoever was responsible for understanding the data that was used to help him win is the genius.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Being a psychology genius would require a person to speak higher than 6th grade level.  Would require reading and giving thought about other people 

He is devoted to understanding people (so he can manipulate them) 

Don't you recall his campaign? He'd not get a good reaction and go in a complete different direction in the next sentence.

And manipulating people takes little language skill. It simply takes repeating things over and that they want to hear,

His genius is in his simplicity. 

Tell people they are right, DC is no good, liberals are no good, mass media is no good. Things they want to believe are good. Alternates facts are valid, immigrants are thieves, blacks are welfare driven... and then tell them he is their Christ.

He is the only one who cab make this all better for them

Do you see? It's that simple. 

It's so simple it's genius. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He is devoted to understanding people (so he can manipulate them) 

Don't you recall his campaign? He'd not get a good reaction and go in a complete different direction in the next sentence.

And manipulating people takes little language skill. It simply takes repeating things over and that they want to hear,

His genius is in his simplicity. 

Tell people they are right, DC is no good, liberals are no good, mass media is no good. Things they want to believe are good. Alternates facts are valid, immigrants are thieves, blacks are welfare driven... and then tell them he is their Christ.

He is the only one who cab make this all better for them

Do you see? It's that simple. 

It's so simple it's genius. 

Right place and time is all.  His campaign rally came down to a few basic red meat issues.  Remember that his audience booed at the idea of peace.  They booed and said 'hang him' when McCain's name came up.  Or chanting 'lock her up' when Clinton came up.  How genius does one need to be in order to manipulate people like that?  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Maybe I'm overestimating the voters  

Trump doesn't. He "gets" them. This is what he did study, does study and monitor. 

As to 4 more years, we know 36% of the population would follow him into a burning building. 

Of the 64% left, there are an easy 10% who simply will not vote DEm no mater who the GOP  runs. 

That is 46%, the popular vote that gave him an overwhelming electoral victory. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump doesn't. He "gets" them. This is what he did study, does study and monitor. 

As to 4 more years, we know 36% of the population would follow him into a burning building. 

Of the 64% left, there are an easy 10% who simply will not vote DEm no mater who the GOP  runs. 

That is 46%, the popular vote that gave him an overwhelming electoral victory. 

Are trying to being me down.  You are killing my buzz. .

Btw, I think somebody else did the studying and gave him the quick highlighted version.  He could not have done the math you just did in your post.  😕

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I totally agree. He was going to be elected. I almost blame Obama for that. Obama never should have made fun of him at that dinner and then went on to say he will never be President of the US.

Donald Trump has made a living out of knocking down powerful men. Hell, he even had the Mafia Lawyers  working for him at one time. 

The Dems should never have ran with Hillary. They knew she had to much baggage, and failed to realize Donald's genius on his abilities to infatuate the masses.

BTW,  whatever happened to ISIS? 

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

WTF has he done besides constantly TALKING about what he will do?????? He has crawfished on nearly every fucking thing he promised during the campaign. Not surprised coming from a 5 time draft dodger and 4 time bankrupt con man.

And no, I am NOT a democrat!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Drummer61; I've been on. I just don't have a lot of say. I'm grateful to be here on Planet Earth with good friends to watch a good game with, good food to eat, and a family that I enjoy being around. Also being able to post on this awesome website called prepgrigiron.com. 

Good to see you too, friend.

• Like 1