OT: Offseason heavy metal/hard rock ETC. thread

golfaddict1

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Favorite mellow LZ song...

enough of the " it's off season...blah blah". Join a music forum if that's what you need.  I know, " don't read it" but this site has become musically dominated and is going right down the same rotten path as the last one.  Expect less traffic and/ or lost traffic soon.

:)

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

enough of the " it's off season...blah blah". Join a music forum if that's what you need.  I know, " don't read it" but this site has become musically dominated and is going right down the same rotten path as the last one.  Expect less traffic and/ or lost traffic soon.

:)

Well let me make it more realistic.  Your song sucks, your band sucks...they steal and copy others' music.  You suck. How do I know this?  I read it in Rolling Stone, so it must be true! ^_^

• Like 1

14 hours ago, noonereal said:

[IMG] 

Giedré Dirvanauskaité / Gidon Kremer / Daniil Trifonov
Rachmaninov: Preghiera (Arr. Kreisler); Piano Trios

Release Date
February 24, 2017
Genre
Classical
Styles
Chamber Music

My cousin is a very skilled pianist performer that has traveled the world playing piano.

This past week he uploaded some videos of himself playing some music from composer Jason Robert Brown (JRB)........JRB commented on 2 videos giving approval and suggesting that my cousin is even better than he's showing.

So my cousin uploaded a quick clip of him playing a very difficult Rachmaninov piece that he'll be performing soon.

• Like 1

New

Simon Rattle and Patricia Kopatchinskaja
[IMG]
The climax of this concert with Sir Simon Rattle is Gustav Mahler’s Fourth Symphony, which stands out among the composer’s monumental works with a sunny amiability. The evening opens with the premiere of a short piece by Wolfgang Rihm, followed by György Ligeti’s violin concerto, a work that impresses soloist Patricia Kopatchinskaja with its “colourful, … sometimes flickering and sometimes floating auditory impression”.

11/02/2017
BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER
SIR SIMON RATTLE

Patricia Kopatchinskaja, Camilla Tilling
  • Wolfgang Rihm
    Gruß-Moment 2 commissioned by the Berliner Philharmoniker Foundation Première

• György Ligeti
    Violin Concerto

Patricia Kopatchinskaja Violin

• Gustav Mahler
    Symphony No. 4 in G major

Camilla Tilling Soprano