Vigils for Illegals arrested by ICE

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I'll continue to celebrate every illegal that gets removed from this country as well all should. You have no idea what my endeavors even are 

I read your spill daily bro. You say yourself you went to college and chose your major poorly. It hasn't netted you jack.

Maybe the major isn't the problem. Just sayin'. 

I don't care what your endeavors are. I also don't care if you get a nut every time an illegal is deported. 

Some people can't be helped. You're the poster child for them right now. 

I wish you luck. Kinda. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I read your spill daily bro. You say yourself you went to college and chose your major poorly. It hasn't netted you jack.

I don't care what your endeavors are. I also don't care if you get a nut every time an illegal is deported. 

I wish you luck. Kinda. 

Dont truly care who wishes me luck or not. I picked my major based upon the only major I knew about. I also asked my parents to never send me to college. But they got caught up in all the bullshit about college. I dont want people's help at all. I never thought college was going to do anything for me. And u dont have to read anything the ignore button is a great tool. I speak here about my life my experiences and my beliefs and I dont believe illegals need to be here and that includes any color religion etc. If your illegals you should be deported immediately. 

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wish you luck. Kinda. 

Undocumented immigrant laborers help rebuild NOLA and the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina. 

No one else wanted that job of hauling debris, ripping out moldy drywall, and dealing with hazardous conditions (smell of death, etc) > the real work, if you know what I mean. And, they did it cheap which is why these shady white contractors hired them.

I've seen this up close and personal.

I don't give a shit what some little punk says on the internet.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dont truly care who wishes me luck or not. I picked my major based upon the only major I knew about. I also asked my parents to never send me to college. But they got caught up in all the bullshit about college. I dont want people's help at all. I never thought college was going to do anything for me. And u dont have to read anything the ignore button is a great tool. I speak here about my life my experiences and my beliefs and I dont believe illegals need to be here and that includes any color religion etc. If your illegals you should be deported immediately. 

But, why would you denigrate people for having a vigil after their friends were deported? This is what I took exception to in this thread. You should know that I too think illegals should be deported. Having joy over it is definitely not something I think is normal.

I don't see you guys in this thread any different than I view the stupid Westboro Church folks. Basically protesting the funeral of someone's friend, parent, son, daughter or dog. 

You can take advice or not. I'm going way out on a limb and guessing that the reason things are as they are for you, around you etc., is because of that hard ass head you have that keeps you from taking advice. In your 30's and still acting like a teenager rebelling and bucking any and all advice. xD       

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But, why would you denigrate people for having a vigil after their friends were deported? This is what I took exception to in this thread. You should know that I too think illegals should be deported. Having joy over it is definitely not something I think is normal.

I don't see you guys in this thread any different than I view the stupid Westboro Church folks. Basically protesting the funeral of someone's friend, parent, son, daughter or dog. 

You can take advice or not. I'm going way out on a limb and guessing that the reason things are as they are for you, around you etc., is because of that hard ass head you have that keeps you from taking advice. In your 30's and still acting like a teenager rebelling and bucking any and all advice. xD       

What Westboro does is absolutely disgusting but its protected by the 1st amendment so nothing we can do about them. Westboro is absolute disgrace to the name of any church. And I do think we can agree with that. Why so u celebrate law and order? I'm a big law and order kind of guy. Yea I enjoy when justice is served and when your illegal and get deported I think that should be good. I believe when we execute someone in this country justice was served for someone. See the pattern. Advice has never helped. So now I do things my way. In my life when is it about me?

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What Westboro does is absolutely disgusting but its protected by the 1st amendment so nothing we can do about them. Westboro is absolute disgrace to the name of any church. And I do think we can agree with that. Why so u celebrate law and order? I'm a big law and order kind of guy. Yea I enjoy when justice is served and when your illegal and get deported I think that should be good. I believe when we execute someone in this country justice was served for someone. See the pattern. Advice has never helped. So now I do things my way. In my life when is it about me?

So don't act like a Westboro follower then.

It's always about you. Your entire life. It's about you. 

Image result for head down face palm

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And the last few moments of my life, the one about me, had a short chapter in it about me tryna help you. xD

Glad I'm over that. 

xD

We’re witnessing a incubation of Rab years past, I’m afraid. 

Too much of this, converts to self righteous rage. 

Since an ignore button exists and I’m entitled to an opinion. 

I leave you with this. 

Regards, 

A.A.

DE7AD91D-E3EE-4AB8-B93F-78815E7BF20E.jpeg

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And the last few moments of my life, the one about me, had a short chapter in it about me tryna help you. xD

Glad I'm over that. 

xD

Well I'm glad we had that chapter in your life. Nobody though will truly be able to help me. These only a few ways to help me. That includes getting me the hell outta NY. Get a job that I dont hate. Start there and I can go from there 

Every time an ILLEGAL immigrant gets picked up by ICE, an angel gets its wings. 

Never in my life have I heard people have such strong passion for complete disregard in our laws. And only because it supports their ideology. Never have I seen so many people protest law enforcement who enforce the law. It is very troubling. 

Crush (conservative) free speech, ban guns and flood the country with illegals seems to be the only thing liberals want to do these days. 

All the more reason we need Trump. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These people can't look past their hand over their eyes. 

Mexican workers, both legal and illegal get exploited heavily by Americans. Period. 

Just saying that sending them "home" will cause any person not looking for work already to go out and get a job is more than ignorant. It's just plain dumb.

It's just as dumb as thinking a wall will stop drugs and people from illegally crossing our borders. As long as there is a demand for both, both will be here. Period. 

It's unstoppable. All a wall does is give someone the control over the gate. Or an architect control over the weak spots. Or a contractor or 45 of then control over creating some very valuable weaknesses or blind spots etc. 

Control over the money flow basically. 

They're sold like a mug on it though. xD

the largest drug supplier in the USA moved the product through tunnels beneath the boarder.

But we need a wall. 

BTW, the drug demand is from out people and the drug rings are almost all run by Americans. 

It's just another red herring thrown to the red necks by the orange man.