Vigils for Illegals arrested by ICE

HSFBfan

Just now, noonereal said:

Then you don't understand people. 

They may or may not be idiots, that has nothing to do with it. 

No he does not. To understand people, I think you first have to understand yourself, at least to a degree. And based on the posts he has made over the nine months I have posted here, he seems to be a bundle of contradictions.

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

No he does not. To understand people, I think you first have to understand yourself, at least to a degree. And based on the posts he has made over the nine months I have posted here, he seems to be a bundle of contradictions.

I understand myself very well :) my world is very very simple

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They took 97 jobs in the local area that can now go to legal citizens. 

The same jobs that everyone in America, to include you, can apply for?

Illegals are doing jobs that America won't. If you want to change that, you have to raise rages and have Americans be willing to take these jobs. This will DECREASE the demand for illegals in all job sectors.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

The same jobs that everyone in America, to include you, can apply for?

Illegals are doing jobs that America won't. If you want to change that, you have to raise rages and have Americans be willing to take these jobs. This will DECREASE the demand for illegals in all job sectors.

yes

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How do you know how long these illegals were there? 

Could it have been long enough to gain the respect of many and friendships with people?

You are a piece of work dude. 

He doesn't care... 

I agree that illegal immigration should be fixed. But this isnt the way... 

Morally this conflicts with me. 

Because like you said some of these people have made lives for themselves... 

• Like 2

I just think we all have different life experiences and mine has led me to have some level of respect for migrant workers (many which may be illegal as it's not uncommon). I can't wrap my head around a life experience that has led a person to not only appear to celebrate daily the expulsion of people that have made their lives here, but then to denigrate the legal people that quite possibly befriended them for being sad that their friends got expelled... Well that's a special kind of dick there. 

Karma usually lands squarely uponst people like his head. Just reading along, he hasn't been doing great with all of his endeavors, so, maybe karma has been getting him. 

Sometimes, simple attitude changes make one's life a world better. Karma is a bitch when you are one too. 

Here's to hoping ol' boy's eyes get opened sooner than later on this. 

40 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I just think we all have different life experiences and mine has led me to have some level of respect for migrant workers (many which may be illegal as it's not uncommon). I can't wrap my head around a life experience that has led a person to not only appear to celebrate daily the expulsion of people that have made their lives here, but then to denigrate the legal people that quite possibly befriended them for being sad that their friends got expelled... Well that's a special kind of dick there. 

Karma usually lands squarely uponst people like his head. Just reading along, he hasn't been doing great with all of his endeavors, so, maybe karma has been getting him. 

Sometimes, simple attitude changes make one's life a world better. Karma is a bitch when you are one too. 

Here's to hoping ol' boy's eyes get opened sooner than later on this. 

I'll continue to celebrate every illegal that gets removed from this country as well all should. You have no idea what my endeavors even are 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What gets me is the slobs that complain about working hard all day that never, not one day in their entire life did. 

These people can't look past their hand over their eyes. 

Mexican workers, both legal and illegal get exploited heavily by Americans. Period. 

Just saying that sending them "home" will cause any person not looking for work already to go out and get a job is more than ignorant. It's just plain dumb.

It's just as dumb as thinking a wall will stop drugs and people from illegally crossing our borders. As long as there is a demand for both, both will be here. Period. 

It's unstoppable. All a wall does is give someone the control over the gate. Or an architect control over the weak spots. Or a contractor or 45 of then control over creating some very valuable weaknesses or blind spots etc. 

Control over the money flow basically. 

They're sold like a mug on it though. xD