Hypothetical 2017 games

FootballGuy

Tell me who ya got in these games from the 2017 season:

Bingham vs Rome (GA)

Allen vs Chandler

Mater Dei vs St. Frances Academy

South Pointe vs Miami Northwestern

John Curtis vs De La Salle (battle of the veer offenses)

Cen10 vs AHP

Lowndes vs Cartersville (Georgia brethren, really think about this one before you make your pick)

51 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Bingham vs Rome (GA)

Allen vs Chandler

Cen10 vs AHP

Lowndes vs Cartersville (Georgia brethren, really think about this one before you make your pick)

Oh come on

Even in hypothetical games lowndes escapes playing  a FL team who actually is good

Could you at least let them have a oos game even if it means letting them have 2 games 😂 

53 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Bingham vs Rome (GA)  this one is tough,  i would take the home team in this matchup 

Allen vs Chandler

Cen10 vs AHP

I hate to admit it but i would have to take lowndes in that game, probably double digits

I wasn't that impressed with Cartersville this year but from what several of you all tell me the 2016 version was much better than 2017 version

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Bingham vs Rome (GA)

Allen vs Chandler

Cen10 vs AHP

Rome

Allen

Mater Dei

South Pointe

De La Salle

AHP

Lowdnes, if Randy is on. Otherwise Cartersville. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I hate to admit it but i would have to take lowndes in that game, probably double digits

I wasn't that impressed with Cartersville this year but from what several of you all tell me the 2016 version was much better than 2017 version

chandler over allen????? interesting....

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

This would be a high scoring game. Neither team had the best defenses, but they were good enough. 

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

chandler over allen????? interesting....

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Wow... another chandler pick. Not too sold on the 2017 allen squad or what?

Allen is a solid squad but i was beyond impressed with the overall size and talent Chandler had and if they played like they did against MNW then i could see them competing with or even beating anyone in the country outside of Mater Dei 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Allen is a solid squad but i was beyond impressed with the overall size and talent Chandler had and if they played like they did against MNW then i could see them competing with or even beating anyone in the country outside of Mater Dei 

They only had good size at receiver. Very good offense, nothing too special on defense. I think AHP woulda been a good match-up for them....because of their secondary.

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Surprisingly, I wasn't that impressed with South Pointe as a whole. Derion Kendrick sure as hell impressed me tho. HE beat Buford. 

I was impressed at the time but after Rome destroyed Buford it really weakened the look of that tight win by what is usually considered a elite program in south Pointe 

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

They only had good size at receiver. Very good offense, nothing too special on defense. I think AHP woulda been a good match-up for them....because of their secondary.

MNW had a very good defense

What hurt them against Chandler was the offense was cold as ice in that game and it wore the defense down

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It is very hard to beat Cen10 the first time u play them. Even two top 5 programs, IMG and BG beat them by a total of 2 points. I don’t see AHP beating Cen10 the first time around.

Looking forward to seeing how how great that offence runs with 5* kids in 3 years after Rollo hangs them up.