Thank you Mr President!

noonereal

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump hates where laws, ethics or reason get in his way.

he has already claimed the judicatory is unAmericana.  

Next he will be telling you that Gorsuch is now part of the "deep state."

That he was flipped, possibly by aliens. ( not the Mexican kind, the little grays.) 

and you will run to your keyboard to spread the word. 

• Haha 4

It's great and never gets old watching the wing nuts find out some of their looney views are unconstitutional, and being voted as such by the justice that their "god" appointed, after their cronies and cohorts stole the appointment from the last president.

I actually am coming to love this crazy stupid reality show we are living right now.

I'm really coming around on this. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's great and never gets old watching the wing nuts find out some of their looney views are unconstitutional, and being voted as such by the justice that their "god" appointed, after their cronies and cohorts stole the appointment from the last president.

I actually am coming to love this crazy stupid reality show we are living right now.

I'm really coming around on this. 

i think of it as a movie, like i am watching a sick twisted tale.

then i slowly start to realize all the creatures are real and the movie has become reality.

Now I am panicked at what will happen next.  

59 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It was a vaguely written law, and Gorsuch rightly called them it....essentially confirming what an excellent pick he was.

Note that he didn’t find the concept itself unconstitutional. It’s an easy fix, if the administration wants to put in some leg work.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

It was a vaguely written law, and Gorsuch rightly called them it....essentially confirming what an excellent pick he was.

Note that he didn’t find the concept itself unconstitutional. It’s an easy fix, if the administration wants to put in some leg work.  

But for now we have no idea how many people are staying that should have been deported. Its certainly a blow and a big blow coming from a conservative judge

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

awesome spin dude!

you are a true Trumpet!

Will you be given a pin at the white house by the orange guy? 

When you are there, see if you can find out what is with the orange thing on a 75 year old. Is it like a fashion thing or a medical problem?

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

awesome spin dude!

you are a true Trumpet!

Will you be given a pin at the white house by the orange guy? 

When you are there, see if you can find out what is with the orange thing on a 75 year old. Is it like a fashion thing or a medical problem?

You’re getting a little more unhinged every day. 

Perhaps another month off is in order. xD

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

This finding by Gorsuch has me thinking he may be pretty good in the long run.

I think my favorite justice as of now is John Roberts. Gorsuch may prove to be just as respectable even though the way he got appointed was bullshit.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

But for now we have no idea how many people are staying that should have been deported. Its certainly a blow and a big blow coming from a conservative judge

so Trump's 2 big political "victories" have been passing his tax law and Gorsuch....it looks like he's down to 1 accomplishment now....;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

so Trump's 2 big political "victories" have been passing his tax law and Gorsuch....it looks like he's down to 1 accomplishment now....;)

The funny part is, Trump genuinely feels betrayed, without doubt

he really can't understand the "rule of law" or "country first"

• Haha 1