Arizona 8th district vote tonight

HSFBfan

The Republican is a woman too.  This north Phoenix and the area north of that district is solid GOP.  The GOP has a very viable candidate.  If they lose this, 2018 will be a bloodbath.  However, the national Dems have spent no $ here, which indicates what they think of their chances.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bormio said:

The Republican is a woman too.  This north Phoenix and the area north of that district is solid GOP.  The GOP has a very viable candidate.  If they lose this, 2018 will be a bloodbath.  However, the national Dems have spent no $ here, which indicates what they think of their chances.

Food for thought, Ossoff dem here in Ga outspent the repub candidate 4-1 and lost, wouldn't use that as a barometer.

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's a special election. How many people actually voted?

Never make up excuses. Evaluate the results objectively. I have no idea what happens in November but from a trader's perspective, the odds favor the Dems. This has nothing to do with my own politics. It is based on the evidence to date. It is early so things could change. 

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Never make up excuses. Evaluate the results objectively. I have no idea what happens in November but from a trader's perspective, the odds favor the Dems. This has nothing to do with my own politics. It is based on the evidence to date. It is early so things could change. 

I'm not making up excuses but the number of voters outside of a presidential election year decline

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm not making up excuses but the number of voters outside of a presidential election year decline

The people that tend to vote in these special elections tend to represent the most committed, fired up voters. The fact that smaller numbers vote does not negate the ability of these elections to be good barometers of the November elections. Like I said it's still early. But as of today, the House of Representatives is probably going to go to the Democrat Party. Given the Senate calendar, the Republicans probably hold on to it.  

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Only a 6 point loss for Democrats in a district that they usually never even run a candidate in. 

Generally a 20+ point republican stronghold. 

I don't think I'd be all excited if I was a republican, but that's just good ol' rational me thinkin'.

They just don't see it coming.

Wearing trump sunglasses. Such suckers....xD

b50b805236bd2e21dfbfe130b3674b39.png

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The people that tend to vote in these special elections tend to represent the most committed, fired up voters. The fact that smaller numbers vote does not negate the ability of these elections to be good barometers of the November elections. Like I said it's still early. But as of today, the House of Representatives is probably going to go to the Democrat Party. Given the Senate calendar, the Republicans probably hold on to it.  

Yes I agree with you. 

8 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Remember when I told Chipmunk (Hillary lol) in July 2016 that Trump was going to be his President, and he lost his shit?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Now he thinks he sees what’s coming. xD

I have to admit you are better at the "Russian influence", Mr Vasiliev. I did mention Russian meddling in July of 2016. but had NO idea of the magnitude. Well done, Vas! xD

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I have to admit you are better at the "Russian influence", Mr Vasiliev. I did mention Russian meddling in July of 2016. but had NO idea of the magnitude. Well done, Vas! xD

No you didn’t...do you really want to add liar to your lengthily list of character flaws? 

You were still predicting a Clinton landslide Tuesday morning on Election Day. 

#WhatsComing  

xD

31 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

No you didn’t...do you really want to add liar to your lengthily list of character flaws? 

You were still predicting a Clinton landslide Tuesday morning on Election Day. 

#WhatsComing  

xD

RedZone never lies, Vas.

You think you Russians had stopped by then?

Tell us all what's coming being you are a legend in your own head....