Venice

Columbiafan

Wow that is the worst excuse I ever heard to fire someone. He liked a tweet. Holy shit. 

And saying he is unfit to coach but he is perfectly fine to teach shows inconsistencies of their fake moral pc decision. 

What a bush league thing to do. I hope Peacock goes somewhere else and Venice crumbles due to complete incompetent leaders. That's a disgrace to fire someone who has brought so much happiness and success to that community. To not have his back is cowardice and just all around shitty. 

Did he just like a Tweet or did he say something disparaging as well?  Seems that just liking a tweet shouldn't get someone fired.  And is the Light tanned/half black guy :DBradley cheating as Coach Peacock alleges and his words say that Bradley has as much to do with his firing as his tweet?  Or at least that's how the old DD read his statement.

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Did he just like a Tweet or did he say something disparaging as well?  Seems that just liking a tweet shouldn't get someone fired.  And is the Light tanned/half black guy :DBradley cheating as Coach Peacock alleges and his words say that Bradley has as much to do with his firing as his tweet?  Or at least that's how the old DD read his statement.

My take was the article and the second comment in the comments section by an educator no less was Mr Peacock has been crossing boundaries for some time and the tweet was the final blow. 

• Like 3