SEC after 5 rounds with the most picks.

HooverOutlaw

Just now, Columbiafan said:

As I've stated before the fact of Bama and Georgia being good doesn't make UF, LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Tennessee or others good teams

Fact is that 3 teams carried the conference 

You act like every other conference was loaded.

Fact is, you go down the line... Team by team, and the SEC is still the best conference in every category... At the top, depth, etc...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You act like every other conference was loaded.

Fact is, you go down the line... Team by team, and the SEC is still the best conference in every category... At the top, depth, etc...

ACC had more teams play in bowl games then SEC and usually bowl games are good indicators for depth 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I know your game...

Theres 2 things you hate more than anything else...

Lowndes GA 

and...

The SEC

Its an irrational hate. 

How is it hate 

It's idiotic to pretend weak teams like LSU, Texas A&M, UF, Kentucky, Tennessee, ect are good just because Georgia and bama played each other in the power 5 Championship 

Those 2 being good doesn't make any of those other teams good,  those teams need to quit living off glory from a decade ago or leaching off good teams to carry their sorry asses just because they share a conference with someone relevant 

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Last 10 years no conference has more national championships than the SEC as well. It does stink that the SEC is stuck with 2 basketball schools UK and Vandy but it's ok. Cant wait for alabama to spank that ACC team Louisville in week 1. 

Lamar Jackson isn't returning for Louisville 

Beating Louisville won't be that impressive especially when Louisville probably losses 3-5 more games during the season after that loss to Bama 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Last 10 years no conference has more national championships than the SEC as well. It does stink that the SEC is stuck with 2 basketball schools UK and Vandy but it's ok. Cant wait for alabama to spank that ACC team Louisville in week 1. 

Yes but last few years the conference has basically been carried by Alabama 

Most the others in the conference are mediocre to average

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yes but last few years the conference has basically been carried by Alabama 

Most the others in the conference are mediocre to average

Florida won not too long ago. LSU won in 2007. I would say alabama florida and LSU have been the most successful in the past decade out of the conference. Texas a&m maybe steps up with jimbo. I dont expect anything out of Tenn Kentucky Vandy. Miss state could be a gritty team. Almost beat alabama last year. 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Lamar Jackson isn't returning for Louisville 

Beating Louisville won't be that impressive especially when Louisville probably losses 3-5 more games during the season after that loss to Bama 

I agree I'm just saying it'll be fun kicking their butt. Duke stepped up next year. Dont br surprised if alabama goes undefeated. They are loaded 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida won not too long ago. LSU won in 2007. I would say alabama florida and LSU have been the most successful in the past decade out of the conference. Texas a&m maybe steps up with jimbo. I dont expect anything out of Tenn Kentucky Vandy. Miss state could be a gritty team. Almost beat alabama last year. 

And both LSU and UF are A LONG WAY from those championships

They need to stop living out the glory of championships from a decade ago, both regularly loaded in talent and hasn't sniffed national championship for a while, all that talent they have no excuses

They need to step up or step aside 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree I'm just saying it'll be fun kicking their butt. Duke stepped up next year. Dont br surprised if alabama goes undefeated. They are loaded 

It might be fun for bama but beating Louisville proves nothing 

Idk who else bama has on schedule but if Louisville is considered toughest out of conference game and they don't have to play Georgia during regular season they probably will be undefeated heading into SEC championship 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

And both LSU and UF are A LONG WAY from those championships

They need to stop living out the glory of championships from a decade ago, both regularly loaded in talent and hasn't sniffed national championship for a while, all that talent they have no excuses

They need to step up or step aside 

So than by your logic the only relevant team in college football is Alabama unless your willing to consider OSU and Clemson of course. So 3 relevant teams in college football? Alabama just got a commitment from amari knight 6-7 315 offensive lineman. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

It might be fun for bama but beating Louisville proves nothing 

Idk who else bama has on schedule but if Louisville is considered toughest out of conference game and they don't have to play Georgia during regular season they probably will be undefeated heading into SEC championship 

They play nobody else out of conference that's worth talking about. I'm being very honest. Yes they should be 11-0 going into the SECCG. Its nick Sabans world and everyone else just exists in it

Just now, HSFBfan said:

So than by your logic the only relevant team in college football is Alabama unless your willing to consider OSU and Clemson of course. So 3 relevant teams in college football? Alabama just got a commitment from amari knight 6-7 315 offensive lineman. 

Until one of those 2 make the playoffs they are 2 teams being carried by their past