SEC after 5 rounds with the most picks.

HooverOutlaw

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is the averages? The SEC has 14 teams while other conferences may only have 10-12. 

I know the SEC is the best, but I'm more interested in dividing the total by 14 and doing the same with the other conferences 

FSU lost their coach to a 3rd tier SEC team in Texas AM. Then hired a coach with a losing record who has never won a bowl game.  Take the rapist away from  FSU they have been an average nobody for a decade. 

Top that nole boy.

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

FSU lost their coach to a 3rd tier SEC team in Texas AM. Then hired a coach with a losing record who has never won a bowl game.  Take the rapist away from  FSU they have been an average nobody for a decade. 

Top that nole boy.

Hey dummy he a usf fan not fsu fan

Oh and if you believe Winston actually raped that girl then you need help

It was a false accusation 

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Top that nole boy.

I'l give Taggart some credit, he hits the recruiting trail hard.  

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Top that nole boy.

He went to A&M bc the University is one of the best academically, largest and wealthiest overall in the SEC all nestled in a recruiting hotbed.  It's potential to be very good is pretty high.

Just now, Columbiafan said:

All that talent and only 3 teams were even decent

Auburn was pretty good LSU was the same. Miss state. Sec east needs to get better. Georgia is gonna own the sec east for a bit. I expect a lot of alabama Georgia in the future. But compared to other conference they are good big ten hand scored a point in the playoffs in their last 2 games. Big 12 has no defense. Best game in college football is the sec 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Auburn was pretty good LSU was the same. Miss state. Sec east needs to get better. Georgia is gonna own the sec east for a bit. I expect a lot of alabama Georgia in the future. But compared to other conference they are good big ten hand scored a point in the playoffs in their last 2 games. Big 12 has no defense. Best game in college football is the sec 

LSU is constantly overrated 

I tune in seeing them ranked top 25 basically every week and everytime i watch them they look terrible

They lose at home to a sun belt in what is supposed to be a big time home field advantage then go and lose to a weak Notre Dame team 

How they found a way to beat Auburn I'll never know 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

LSU is constantly overrated 

I tune in seeing them ranked top 25 basically every week and everytime i watch them they look terrible

They lose at home to a sun belt in what is supposed to be a big time home field advantage then go and lose to a weak Notre Dame team 

How they found a way to beat Auburn I'll never know 

They came back from like 20 point down to beat Auburn. Troy wasn't some slouch. Of course it was an upset but go look at that team. Had transfers from all over. LSU just needs a qb. Has been a problem since the bust who went to Oakland jamarcus Russell. Like I said if the SEC east can just get better that would help 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They came back from like 20 point down to beat Auburn. Troy wasn't some slouch. Of course it was an upset but go look at that team. Had transfers from all over. LSU just needs a qb. Has been a problem since the bust who went to Oakland jamarcus Russell. Like I said if the SEC east can just get better that would help 

Oh ik Troy isn't some slouch

Very underrated team but at the end of the day a elite SEC team does not lose at home to a sun belt team 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh ik Troy isn't some slouch

Very underrated team but at the end of the day a elite SEC team does not lose at home to a sun belt team 

Very true and you have a point. But than again ULM beat Alabama one year. App state beat Michigan in 2007. Maybe the sun belt deserves some respect? 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Bo was drafted 

Yup, he was their first elite transfer to IMG Academy in their inaugural season.   

Another 5 star out of AHP McFadden wasn’t drafted and ended up with a shot w the 49ers.   He had a very slow 40 at the combine.  

UDFA signings will get around 400k a year if they make the squad.  

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yup, he was their first elite transfer to IMG Academy in their inaugural season.   

Another 5 star out of AHP McFadden wasn’t drafted and ended up with a shot w the 49ers.   He had a very slow 40 at the combine.  

UDFA signings will get around 400k a year if they make the squad.  

I thought minimum in the NFL was 800k

Kyle Allen also signed as a free agent

So did Tony brown out of alabama

Jets had to have the worst draft