SEC after 5 rounds with the most picks.

HooverOutlaw

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

South Carolina will be a bottle as well. They could surprise a few teams this year and could sneak into the SECCG.

I think SC is progressing but I think UGA will have their number this year. But it will be fun to watch the 2 QBs go at it. Bentley could have a big year for SC

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think SC is progressing but I think UGA will have their number this year. But it will be fun to watch the 2 QBs go at it. Bentley could have a big year for SC

I expect them to be a bigger challenge than LSU. The Cocks put up a hell of a fight against much better UGA team in '17 and they will be much improved in '18.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:04 PM, HSFBfan said:

They came back from like 20 point down to beat Auburn. Troy wasn't some slouch. Of course it was an upset but go look at that team. Had transfers from all over. LSU just needs a qb. Has been a problem since the bust who went to Oakland jamarcus Russell. Like I said if the SEC east can just get better that would help 

Biggest piece of shit ever!!Lazy fat ass.