Grayson 4 turns their back on UGA.

HooverOutlaw

You turn down Kirby Smart to play for Gus.

If Auburn loses 5 games and 2 of those are to Alabama and UGA Gus is gone.

Kirby one of the great defensive minds in the country . UGA is one play from winning the NC and won the SEC and these 4 turn UGA down.  

Tennessee was 0-8 in the SEC last year and you choose them over UGA. 

Crazy stuff going at Grayson.

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Kirby one of the great defensive minds in the country . UGA is one play from winning the NC and won the SEC and these 4 turn UGA down.  

Looks like ur obsessed with Grayson today... u need medication my son

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Turn down Kirby to play for Gus?

You people have no clue how recruiting works...

Who Auburns brought in at OLB the last 2 classes...

4* OLB Zakoby McClain (Valdosta GA) - #13 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

3* OLB Chandler Wooten (North Cobb GA) - #21 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

3* OLB Josh Marsh (Decatur AL) - #82 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

= = = = = = 

Who Georgias brought in at OLB the last 2 classes...

5* OLB Adam Anderson (Rome GA) - #1 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

4* OLB Quay Walker (Crisp Co. GA) - #2 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

4* OLB Otis Reese (Lee Co. GA) - #5 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

4* OLB Jaden Hunter (Westlake GA) - #9 OLB Nationally, c/o '17

4* OLB Walter Grant (Cairo GA) - #11 OLB Nationally, c/o '17

Georgia signed 3 of the Top 5 OLBs last year... Auburn has shit..... If you actually want to play. Thats an easy choice. Pappoe will be THE premier OLB at Auburn.

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Turn down Kirby to play for Gus?

You people have no clue how recruiting works...

Who Auburns brought in at OLB the last 2 classes...

4* OLB Zakoby McClain (Valdosta GA) - #13 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

3* OLB Chandler Wooten (North Cobb GA) - #21 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

3* OLB Josh Marsh (Decatur AL) - #82 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

= = = = = = 

Who Georgias brought in at OLB the last 2 classes...

5* OLB Adam Anderson (Rome GA) - #1 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

4* OLB Quay Walker (Crisp Co. GA) - #2 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

4* OLB Otis Reese (Lee Co. GA) - #5 OLB Nationally, c/o '18

4* OLB Jaden Hunter (Westlake GA) - #9 OLB Nationally, c/o '17

4* OLB Walter Grant (Cairo GA) - #11 OLB Nationally, c/o '17

Georgia signed 3 of the Top 5 OLBs last year... Auburn has shit..... If you actually want to play. Thats an easy choice. Pappoe will be THE premier OLB at Auburn.

I'd agree....IF everything went according to on paper...

That and those 3 Auburn LBs aren't exactly garbage.

It's what happens after the recruiting that counts....Ya know...player development.

But hey those stars are nice to have.

Players who do this are scared of competition. How many lbs has Kirby been part sending to the next level  NFL and winning a national title . A ton

GUS Zero.

Alabama has always got top running backs but 5 stars keeping coming.

Plus after football is over and back in Atlanta it will be A lot easier to get a good job being a former UGA player than a turn coat Auburn player.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Players who do this are scared of competition. How many lbs has Kirby been part sending to the next level  NFL and winning a national title . A ton

GUS Zero.

Plus after football is over and back in Atlanta it will be A lot easier to get a good job being a former UGA player than a turn coat Auburn player.

Get off ya high horse with that crap...

There's just as much competition at Auburn as their is Georgia and Bama...

And those that "lose" the competition usually transfer...half the time at the loss of a year...

Why waste ya time...You're a College player trying to get PT and get noticed...Not risking the fact you may have to sit behind somebody for 2-3 years...

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

GUS Zero.

And who was the head man watching over Smart's defenses?

Yeah...thought so...

8 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I'd agree....IF everything went according to on paper...

That and those 3 Auburn LBs aren't exactly garbage.

It's what happens after the recruiting that counts....Ya know...player development.

But hey those stars are nice to have.

No doubt... But the recruits see those stars and think dang... They have some good players ahead of me.

Youll notice Pappoe was all Georgia, until UGA flipped Quay Walker & Otis Reese on National Signing Day. From that day on hes basically been committed to Auburn.

And no those LBs are garbage at Auburn, but looking at that... Its laughable.

UGA signed 5 OLBs the last 2 years that were ranked higher than the BEST one that Auburn signed. Who does it look like he'll have the best chance of playing at?

When a player is close... 60/40 or even 50/50 on the schools hes going to choose... That can be the deciding factor... Or for some players playing time can be a major factor.... If Pappoe went to UGA, hed have 3 other guys just 1 grade older than him that were all ranked in the Top 5 at their position nationally.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No doubt... But the recruits see those stars and think dang... They have some good players ahead of me.

Youll notice Pappoe was all Georgia, until UGA flipped Quay Walker & Otis Reese on National Signing Day. From that day on hes basically been committed to Auburn.

And no those LBs are garbage at Auburn, but looking at that... Its laughable.

UGA signed 5 OLBs the last 2 years that were ranked higher than the BEST one that Auburn signed. Who does it look like he'll have the best chance of playing at?

When a player is close... 60/40 or even 50/50 on the schools hes going to choose... That can be the deciding factor... Or for some players playing time can be a major factor.... If Pappoe went to UGA, hed have 3 other guys just 1 grade older than him that were all ranked in the Top 5 at their position nationally.

Fair point...

7 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Now time to prove its not a 1 yr wonder...

If you'd read any of the press clippings then you would know their is a steep learning curve for this group. Kirby talks about it daily. 2019 will be a better barometer to judge.

Are you salty because LSU has taken a backseat?

14 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If you'd read any of the press clippings then you would know their is a steep learning curve for this group. Kirby talks about it daily. 2019 will be a better barometer to judge.

Are you salty because LSU has taken a backseat?

Ummm...Im a Colorado fan...Grew up as one and will remain one forever...

Leave the LSU stuff to RedZone and crew.  Not every person in Louisiana (or lived in Da Boot) is an LSU fan 😉

Now back to UGA...Why would I be salty at them???  If UGA fans wants to treat Smart like he's Saban...Let'em.

Just remember Richt got similar treatment after winning a Sugar Bowl.

Stay tuned...

5 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ummm...Im a Colorado fan...Grew up as one and will remain one forever...

Leave the LSU stuff to RedZone and crew.  Not every person in Louisiana is an LSU fan 😉

Now back to UGA...Why would I be salty at them???  If UGA fans wants to treat Smart like he's Saban...Let'em.

Just remember Richt got similar treatment after winning a Sugar Bowl.

Stay tuned...

Nobody said Kirby was Saban, but there is no denying that he had important part in Bamas success.

Kirby is building a foundation of sustained success that Richt never did.

Hope on bleacher report and read Nick Chubb's thoughts on the difference between the two coaches. He played 2 seasons for each of them.

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Nobody said Kirby was Saban, but there is no denying that he had important part in Bamas success.

Hope on bleacher report and read Nick Chubb's thoughts on the difference between the two coaches. He played 2 seasons for each of them.

Sustained success???

He's only been there ONE season...

57 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

GUS Zero.

Your assumption is that Owen can't/won't move on to the NFL.  Your assumptions regarding Grayson have been wrong in the past.  Oh by the way, going to Auburn vs GA causing problems with him getting a job offer in Atlanta would be seriously wrong.  You are just chapped he didn't choose Alabama to play for your lord and master but instead chose your arch in-state rival.

24 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Uh, you might want to go back and look at those numbers again.  While Kirby *might* do better long term, that still remains to be seen.  And before you jump all over me, I am neither a Kirby nor a Richt fan.  I respect what Richt did and like him as a person but my loyalties are most definitely not with UGA.  Richt's winning percentage .740, 11 ranked seasons in 15 years.  Vince Dooley's winning percentage .715, 12 ranked seasons out of 25.  Dooley got one national championship, Richt none. 

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

Uh, you might want to go back and look at those numbers again.  While Kirby *might* do better long term, that still remains to be seen.  And before you jump all over me, I am neither a Kirby nor a Richt fan.  I respect what Richt did and like him as a person but my loyalties are most definitely not with UGA.  Richt's winning percentage .740, 11 ranked seasons in 15 years.  Vince Dooley's winning percentage .715, 12 ranked seasons out of 25.  Dooley got one national championship, Richt none. 

The difference in approach is night and day. The players noticed from day 1 of Kirby arriving on campus.

That's not to say Richt was a bad coach, in fact he was better than most. He was never going to consistently compete for titles though with the culture he brought to UGA football.

I'm sure you could ask every player who played for both and they would agree.

It's no coincidence that in year 2, Kirby did what Richt couldn't do in 15 seasons, and he did it with Richt's leftovers.

30 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I said he is BUILDING (as in the progress of) the foundation for sustained success...

He has been here for two seasons Skippy.

Did you read Chubb's views?

Excuse me 2 seasons..

Yeah...and point?  Im pretty sure if I talked to every player Smart coached I could find a bad apple to get a story from.

Happy for Chubb and all...But 1 players story is Apple/Oranges...And who would bash a coach who helped you be successful?

Just sayin'

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Excuse me 2 seasons..

Yeah...and point?  Im pretty sure if I talked to every player Smart coached I could find a bad apple to get a story from.

Happy for Chubb and all...But 1 players story is Apple/Oranges...And who would bash a coach who helped you be successful?

Just sayin'

He didn't bash Richt, in fact he applauded him as a man to look up to as a person. 

The entire locker room seemed more than happy with the change in mentality from what Chubb said.

I think you're just playing devil's advocate at this point.

I'm not saying Kirby will play for a title every single season, much less win it. What I'm saying is the mentality and foundational changes are going to improve our odds.

It's going to take the rest of the division actually being better than us, not UGA regressing that will make the other teams "appear" better.