GIULIANI Still Running His Trap

15 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Trump is going to go down hard. 

History is being made.

He will be the first Prez to go to jail while in office.

Collusion

obstruction of justice.

I'll take "A List of Things That Aren't Happening" for $500, Alex.

This is a particularly bad take, TBH.

17 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I'll take "A List of Things That Aren't Happening" for $500, Alex.

This is a particularly bad take, TBH.

My understanding is that there is no law against collusion.

And there are serious doubts as to the possibilities for a president to be charged with obstruction of justice.

And that's assuming it ever occurred outside the wet dreams Hysterical Middle School Girls Club on this board.

33 minutes ago, concha said:

And there are serious doubts as to the possibilities for a president to be charged with obstruction of justice.

And that's assuming it ever occurred outside the wet dreams Hysterical Middle School Girls Club on this board.

Maybe so but...

Poor optics.

2 hours ago, concha said:

there are laws against conspiring with foreign governments to effect the outcome of an election...=collusion....

Presidents are allowed to obstruct justice just because they are the President?!?...nice try!

and if nothing ever occurred we wouldn't have Manifort locked up...Gates-Flynn and Papadoplis cooperating and 16 indicted Russians...but it's just a big "wet dream"....instead of the usual "nothing burger"??.....:$

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

there are laws against conspiring with foreign governments to effect the outcome of an election...=collusion....

Presidents are allowed to obstruct justice just because they are the President?!?...nice try!

and if nothing ever occurred we wouldn't have Manifort locked up...Gates-Flynn and Papadoplis cooperating and 16 indicted Russians...but it's just a big "wet dream"....instead of the usual "nothing burger"??.....:$

now you did!

You went and referenced facts.

This is no poster to try to pull that on!

LMAO