American hostages

HSFBfan

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Still waiting on your detailed explanation on Kim’s long game here, whenever you get around to it. 😁

That will happen right around the time pink sparkly unicorns start flying out of Rocket Man's ass.😄

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who was Pres when Warmbier was abducted? Honest question. I don't know. Thx. 

ARRESTED for being a criminal. tyvm

Abducted?! WTF is wrong with you? xD

If a North Korean national was over here breaking the law, people like you and HSFBfan would have them hung on the town square. 

American ree ree goes to DPRK and vandalizes his hotel, on camera no less, and you call the arrest and sentence an abduction. SMH

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for thinking freely in a non-partisan way. Our country needs more like you. 

I see a problem with you guys' "free thinking" trash. It's only free thinking if someone suddenly agrees with your right wing agenda. It's never the other way around. 

Am going to politely ask that you guys gtfo with that free thinking nonsense. 

Thanks in advance for your compliance and capitulation. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

ARRESTED for being a criminal. tyvm

Abducted?! WTF is wrong with you? xD

If a North Korean national was over here breaking the law, people like you and HSFBfan would have them hung on the town square. 

American ree ree goes to DPRK and vandalizes his hotel, on camera no less, and you call the arrest and sentence an abduction. SMH

I wouldn't have them hung for tearing down a poster lol. There are crimes that should come with a hanging

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I wouldn't have them hung for tearing down a poster lol. There are crimes that should come with a hanging

Aww c'mon now. I didn't say hang for tearing down a poster. I said breaking the law. If it was worded "vandalism" you may think differently than if it's called tearing down a poster. Say, FOX News reports a North Korean national has been arrested for vandalizing the Washington Monument. (reality, shirt gets hung on a wreath pulling it over). 

Yep, I can totally see your opinion now. It probably ain't nothing nice. xD

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see a problem with you guys' "free thinking" trash. It's only free thinking if someone suddenly agrees with your right wing agenda. It's never the other way around. 

Am going to politely ask that you guys gtfo with that free thinking nonsense. 

Thanks in advance for your compliance and capitulation. 

Hey Hawgie, supplant “right” with “left” and you got it!!!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner 🥘 

But hey, it’s all giggles and farts with me, I see both sides. 

A10FF35F-F378-460A-B6A7-55EBD904EFD6.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Hawgie, supplant “right” with “left” and you got it!!!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner 🥘 

But hey, it’s all giggles and farts with me, I see both sides. 

A10FF35F-F378-460A-B6A7-55EBD904EFD6.jpeg

Same here!

Cool pic btw! Got a little of Kasey Kahne's ProCore War Wagon in there and Kyle Busch's pit sign.  Plus there is a youngin' right there having a helluva time it looks like.

Pretty sweet! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Same here!

Cool pic btw! Got a little of Kasey Kahne's ProCore War Wagon in there and Kyle Busch's pit sign.  Plus there is a youngin' right there having a helluva time it looks like.

Pretty sweet! 

Not my phone, had Frank and his son snap some for me. 

BTW Kyle having some dumb luck, was running up front at Dover, driveshaft went out and if he could feel that vibration at Dover, that had to be pretty bad!!!

9F1F288B-4D56-49C5-84AC-410AF16CA622.jpeg

6982DB28-C72B-4E6F-9BA9-8C95FC0152FC.jpeg

663D3E98-315B-4E6F-BDAD-92F436F13089.jpeg

1D46C0BD-E375-4D88-A55F-C7CE87C52732.jpeg

EB22ADCB-4B3E-4B32-8CE1-82E2CC979EDA.jpeg

Ahh! I bet you guys didn't notice the little honor box with the used lug nuts in it in Kyle's pit. They sell their used lug nuts for a buck apiece donation to the Kyle Busch Foundation. 

https://kylebuschfoundation.org/

I shoulda told y'all about that. Not sure if you care to have any lug nuts laying around the house or not though. xD I have about 20 of 'em. I usually get 5 each time I see them. 

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, like child molestation, rape....

And people like Rab for denigrating kids, special hanging... town square Moultrie, Ga. 

Treason like you said child molestation rape murder the capital offenses. Its amazing that in 200 years we went from the death penalty being carried out pretty regularly to many states abolishing it. Doesnt make sense to me. The death penalty as well as jail time are both non deterrents obviously since we have plenty of people locked up but something about watching the person die who died you wrong like that seems well worth it. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahh! I bet you guys didn't notice the little honor box with the used lug nuts in it in Kyle's pit. They sell their used lug nuts for a buck apiece donation to the Kyle Busch Foundation. 

https://kylebuschfoundation.org/

I shoulda told y'all about that. Not sure if you care to have any lug nuts laying around the house or not though. xD I have about 20 of 'em. I usually get 5 each time I see them. 

Damnest time to leave my cell in the truck. 

Sheesh!!! I’ve got to get some next time!

Thats cool stuff. 

Bobby Allison pic 

CB6E9202-88B6-4D3A-A11F-8896CB8B92E8.jpeg

• Like 1

Speaking of death penalty stuff... Read somewhere that it can cost about 1 million dollars more to execute someone than it does to keep them for life without possibility of parole. 

The difference is in court. Lawyers and prosecutors for the death penalty case. Both sides of which the tax payer is usually on the hook for. Countless appeals etc., all leads to that much more cost than that of a life without parole court case. 

Edit: A quick google search says average cost of the death penalty is about 90k more than a life sentence.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Speaking of death penalty stuff... Read somewhere that it can cost about 1 million dollars more to execute someone than it does to keep them for life without possibility of parole. 

The difference is in court. Lawyers and prosecutors for the death penalty case. Both sides of which the tax payer is usually on the hook for. Countless appeals etc., all leads to that much more cost than that of a life without parole court case. 

Edit: A quick google search says average cost of the death penalty is about 90k more than a life sentence.

Yes your first paragraph is correct. It costs more money to kill someone than it does to keep them in jail. And yes the appeals process is way too long and the money racks up quick. But if the bastard killed your son daughter etc etc wouldn't you rather see him die

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes your first paragraph is correct. It costs more money to kill someone than it does to keep them in jail. And yes the appeals process is way too long and the money racks up quick. But if the bastard killed your son daughter etc etc wouldn't you rather see him die

Yeah, idk. I like to think I'm a non-Christian that is more of a forgive and forget Christian than any "real" Christian. 

The cost per death penalty to life imprisonment ratio varies by state. I think it was Arkansas that said it was close to a million. South Dakota says... A preliminary study by South Dakotans for Alternatives to the Death Penalty, examining first-degree murder cases since 1985 that have resulted in a death sentence or life in prison, found that on average, legal costs in death penalty cases exceeded those in the other cases by $353,105

I'm more about what is most fiscally responsible than I am about political theater or revenge. That's just me though.