For My Pal......HawgGoneIt

Rufus69

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Who and who?

Ty Leggett is one of the RBs for Colquitt.  His playing partner...Daijun Edwards...gets most of the press.  Ty will be a Senior in 2019 and if things come to fruition...he will have a helluva year.  The Leggett/Edwards backfield will be one of the best in the USA for high school.  As long as the O-Line stays healthy.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Ty Leggett is one of the RBs for Colquitt.  His playing partner...Daijun Edwards...gets most of the press.  Ty will be a Senior in 2019 and if things come to fruition...he will have a helluva year.  The Leggett/Edwards backfield will be one of the best in the USA for high school.  As long as the O-Line stays healthy.....

Rufus>>

8BB79C36-5016-43F0-A9E1-6A8F0F9F9F63.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Oh ok thanks brother.  But what about the other who?

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Congrats to OL Wypler SJR on getting a offer from Pitt

Dude. Don't you yankee fellers have a whole entire thread for shit like this? 

Not enough Georgia action in that one for y'all? 

GTFO with that yankee shit in a Colquitt thread! 😡

xD

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo...FINALLY somebody sees Ty Leggett for what he is....a solid and talented RB with good grades.

Congrats to Pitt for making that young man an offer !!!!!

Rufus>>

I mostly imagine there will be more colleges on the Leggett wagon before the end of this season. 

A big congrats goes out to him though.  Hell a double congrats actually. One for getting a nice college offer and the other for not being a yankee ree ree like some folks that are to be ignored around here. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dude. Don't you yankee fellers have a whole entire thread for shit like this? 

Not enough Georgia action in that one for y'all? 

GTFO with that yankee shit in a Colquitt thread! 😡

xD

Hehe

😜 what kind of asshole am I to not take advantage of the opportunity Uncle Rufus Bestowed upon my grateful ass... obviously congrats on D1 offer but let’s not say best backfield in nation... let’s shoot for best Backfield in south Ga

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hehe

😜 what kind of asshole am I to not take advantage of the opportunity Uncle Rufus Bestowed upon my grateful ass... obviously congrats on D1 offer but let’s not say best backfield in nation... let’s shoot for best Backfield in south Ga

But it will be one of the best in the Nation.. So why not say it...

Buford and Rome both had 3 D1 RBs in their backfields last year... But Id still give Colquitt the nod in best backfield in GA.

Grayson had 2, maybe 3 last year also. 

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hehe

Whatever you say smoky joe.... 

Not sure I'd listen to someone who is out choking on blow... 

• Haha 1