States with the Most Type 2 Diabetes!!

A bunch of Swine eating States.  I bet Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure are right up there too.  African Americans need to realize that beast was never intended for our ingestion and was given to us as Slaves and the worst part of that beast at that and yet many still consume this killer in mass.  Even Yeshua would not eat that Beast.   The pig is a Cured (SALT) death Trap. We only consume this beast in the America's.  No where else in the World. 

African-Americans develop high blood pressure at younger ages than ... are more likely to develop complications associated with high blood pressure. These problems include stroke, kidney disease, blindness, dementia, and heart disease. ... Blacks in the U.S. also seem to be more sensitive to salt, which ...

Some scientists believe that high blood pressure in African-Americans is due to factors unique to the experience of blacks in the U.S. Blacks worldwide have rates of high blood pressure that are similar to whites. In the U.S., however, the difference is dramatic: 41% of blacks have high blood pressure, as compared to 27% of whites. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

A bunch of Swine eating States.  I bet Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure are right up there too.  African Americans need to realize that beast was never intended for our ingestion and was given to us as Slaves and the worst part of that beast at that and yet many still consume this killer in mass.  Even Yeshua would not eat that Beast.   The pig is a Cured (SALT) death Trap. We only consume this beast in the America's.  No where else in the World. 

African-Americans develop high blood pressure at younger ages than ... are more likely to develop complications associated with high blood pressure. These problems include stroke, kidney disease, blindness, dementia, and heart disease. ... Blacks in the U.S. also seem to be more sensitive to salt, which ...

Some scientists believe that high blood pressure in African-Americans is due to factors unique to the experience of blacks in the U.S. Blacks worldwide have rates of high blood pressure that are similar to whites. In the U.S., however, the difference is dramatic: 41% of blacks have high blood pressure, as compared to 27% of whites. 

Not only salt but sugar cured pork and fried food, DD.

But salt is a killer, no doubt.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Also, Democrat policies of govt will support me have failed and now we have a fat lazy society that don't know how to eat

How is this possible when the leading STATES in these categories are all red states in the south?

Please explain. These sound like republican policies, designed to keep their people down.

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Fat lazy Republicans...😏😏 We have fatties on both sides and I bet those on govt assistance and welfare are some of the fattest...

Then why keep voting red if these are the problems and results of the problems?

Blue states have their issues as well, but overall have a great school systems and healthier societies, and much higher annual income.

Just now, Drummer61 said:

I live in Florida and am also in good shape...Lean with great blood work and optimum vitamin levels...😎

Well you & I are not the issue then.

I am more concerned with the southern states and all of their issues. It seems that voting red again and again, is like voting against themselves. It obviously isn't working. Wouldn't you agree?

43 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I live in a blue state and I am in very good shape. But I also am a high income earner and have access to better and more healthier food. I am also educated.

Proof that intelligence and education are not the same things.

50 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I live in a blue state and I am in very good shape. But I also am a high income earner and have access to better and more healthier food. I am also educated.

"... better and more healthier food. I am also educated."

😄

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Care to chime in on the state's with most type 2 diabetes? Reason?

Others have offered explanations..........

The Southern diet tends to fried foods, leading to weight issues amongst certain populations. I imagine it high carb also. That is certainly one reason.

• Like 1

My question is in regards to choices. 

CA has essentially the same fast food places. Some the same. Some different. Not as many per capita, but still more than one could ever want. 

So if CA and a state like GA or another southern state have essentially the same food choices, then why is the health stats so different?

Anyone care to explain? Education? Someone tell me.