States with the Most Type 2 Diabetes!!

36 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

So how do Blacks fix this ???  How do you plan on showing how to speak correctly,eat better,study harder,not rely on Govt, stop having so many babies out of wedlock, increase their test scores and finally,  stop blaming other people, places and things for all their troubles ??? 

The problem with you is your prejudices and ignorance destroys any type of intellectual manifestation that emits from your orifice.   You pigeon hole black people as this collective group of failure.  How about policing your damn self.  Stop raping kids, abusing opioids, murdering yourselves at unprecedented rates, 66% of gun deaths involve someone like you.  See I can play the same damn game.  No one is blaming anyone.  White girls get pregnant out of wedlock, You gave us SWINE and MILK created conditions for failure then turn around and profess some sense of Morality above others.  That is an brain housing group rife with disease of superiority that is rotten to its core. 

I don't eat that B.S. don't have Hypertension, Diabetes, I am successful,  I have 1 child and I don't blame anyone as a matter of fact I am quite confident in telling anyone to go to hell. 

• Like 1

I have recently came to the conclusion that this side of the forum was devoid of intellect and therefore I departed from it. And upon a brief return I still gather it hasn't grown at all.    Still waiting on a Genius to dismiss Sickle cell Anemia a direct result of the Slave Trade to be explained away among us today.

In parting thanks SLAVERY;  These MOFO's don't care about reality they care about ignorance.

SCD affects approximately 100,000 Americans. SCD occurs among about 1 out of every 365 Black or African-American births. . About 1 in 13 Black or African-American babies is born with sickle cell trait (SCT

This is our reality.  Who should they Blame or just take charge and clean up their blood as you would carelessly dismiss it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2716677-footballs-silent-killer-forces-players-and-teams-to-make-tough-choices

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

'So how do Blacks fix this ???  How do you plan on showing how to speak correctly,eat better,study harder,not rely on Govt, stop having so many babies out of wedlock, increase their test scores and finally,  stop blaming other people, places and things for all their troubles ??? 

Where did you reference a segment?

Seem's all inclusive to me.

"

Can you offer some suggestions?

• Like 1

A lot of the foods that Black Americans eat today are influenced by the dominant American culture. The typical Western diet consists of high amounts of fat and salt, and meals are centered around meat instead of vegetables. In her article “Soul Fooled? Eating ‘Black’ May Be Healthier than You Think,” Egypt Freeman (1996) described this issue. She mentioned that the original African slave diet consisted of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. The African slaves also cooked their food over open pits or fireplaces. This healthier way of eating persisted over many decades until more Black Americans became acclimated to the dominant Western culture. According to Lauren Schwann, M.S., R.D., a Pennsylvania based nutritional consultant, African-Americans in the early part of the century “weren’t as reliant upon processed and refined foods… Sharecroppers ate off the land and even black folks who traveled to the cities still kept gardens to grow fresh fruits and vegetables” (in Freeman, 1996). A U.S. Department of Agriculture survey found that African-American adults obtained about 35 percent of their calories from fat and 12 percent from saturated fat. Nutrition experts say that 30 percent or less of calories should be from fat (Clark, 1999, p. C10). These results are partly because of African-Americans adopting more of the eating habits of the dominant Western culture.

From an article by Genensis Belle

So wait a minute- you said blacks eat "what they are given" because of the slave culture.

Then you go on to prove your own theory wrong and post an article, further blaming others for forcing blacks to adopt a more western diet? If this is the case, how come other people don't have these food related health issues in mass? Makes zero sense.

Without a doubt.

But there is more than one kind of friend.

Those you associate with, like minds

and acquaintances, the edge friend, common courtesy.

I think we all have something in common.

I'd like to think of this forum as a community of friends, in order to share ideas with.

That is how I look at it. I don't take anything personal.

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

So how do Blacks fix this ???  How do you plan on showing how to speak correctly,eat better,study harder,not rely on Govt, stop having so many babies out of wedlock, increase their test scores and finally,  stop blaming other people, places and things for all their troubles ??? 

Same for the lower level income whites.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Salt is not as bad as many say it is...Lack of potassium, which gets rid  of salt, is lacking in our diets.. Magniesum and vitamin D are critical in curing type 2 diabetes..Americans  are deficient in both. Vitamin D levels should be at least between 50-70.. Mine is at 82 and Magnisium should be at 2.5 at least..I keep mine at 3.5... 

Keeping my salt intake to 1500 mgs daily. 

Limiting potassium also, I’m a little high. 

My recommendations are doc ordered for me. 

Salt bad juju fool, along with fat, sugar, gluten and free radicals. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

I never said All Blacks...See, you use yourself as an arrogant spokesman who tries,unsuccessfully, to change what some say...I referenced a segment of Blacks and what I said is correct...Others may do the same,but not with the same alarming numbers...I gave you nothing so don't cast a blanket of your fatties and diabetics on me...No, homie don't play, I just tell you what you don't like hearing...Keep voting for Maxine my dream and tell all the brothers to do the same....

You should do well to post on other issues,  unrelated to race. 

Especially outer space folks, they’re not as forgiving. 

57 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Tell this to SN....😏😏 Nothing I say is untrue or a blanket portrayal of anybody..Facts many times are not pleasant but you work to get better,things can get better...Looking in the mirror always helps blaming others rarely does..🤗🤗

SN is dumber than a bag of hammers. 

Apologies to hammers everywhere. 

You are smarter that this. 

Let others step in shit. 

• Haha 2