Another Day at School in 21st Century America

DarterBlue

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The shooter is of the same general demographic as nearly every school shooter.

Wonderful.....again im really trying to not post in said thread. I am not going to get caught up in the what I will assume to be a crazy thread

Remember im younger than you guys....this has been normal for my entire life. 

At least 10 dead at Texas high school; shooter had multiple guns, bombs

The dead are expected to include students and staff, according to a senior law enforcement official who was not authorized to speak about the investigation.

The attacker was armed with an AR-15-style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs, the official said.

"Officers inside encountered a bloody mess in the school," the source said, adding, "Evidently this guy threw pipe bombs all in there. We don't know if any of them went off."

We need to monitor these Suburban neighborhoods and Stop and Frisk all these kids on their way to School each day.   Right on cue like every 90 Days.  I think they have some secret 90 day Pact

The bloodshed 30 miles south of Houston is the worst mass shooting in America since February, when 17 people were gunned down at a high school in Parkland, Florida, according to a database of shootings maintained by the Washington Post.

Cleary these type of heavy handed tactics keep Inner City Kids from Mass School Shootings.  Time to bring the heat to the Burbs. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

"Not the time to talk about gun control"

In 5...4...3...2...

How does Cooter just show up every 90 days with a Back Pack several firearms and Pipe bombs walk into a School unload and get arrested and not Killed by Cops?  Yet Tyrone and Lil Pepe are stopped 5 times going to get some Jolly Ranchers.  :D   What's the Body Count in Schools so far in 2018.  Damn I know kids have never been happier to get out of School for the Summer.  This D.S. couldn't wait a few weeks. 

Now School is out time to stop going to the Theater, Concerts and other places.   >:( Oh and Waffle House. That's the New School.  They hate anything that ends with HOUSE.  like School Houses and Waffle Houses. 

44 minutes ago, concha said:

It's not just the last couple of years.

I'd point to a long trend involving a soup of the following:

• secularization and the degradation of moral values that accompanies it
  • the breakdown of the family unit
  • influence of mass media and social networking. interpersonal relationships are less important.
  • a steady diet of violence on our news, tv and video gaming making certain people de-sensitized
  • apparently potential issues with the drugs used to treat many mental health issues
  • at least in the Parkland case, if not others, failure of our law and mental health institutions

No easy access to guns?

Also- why are a vast majority of these shooters from white middle/upper class families? Is this the demographic that is degrading the family values you speak of?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No easy access to guns?

Also- why are a vast majority of these shooters from white middle/upper class families? Is this the demographic that is degrading the family values you speak of?

We as a nation have a right to a gun. Ugh I said I wouldn't get involved in this rhetoric 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

A 17 year old kid does not (the shooter in this case).

But you didn't address the second part of my question.

Did I miss the part in the 2nd part that says we as citizens of this country have a right to a gun except for these ages....i dont believe there is an age. It said well abled people I believe is the verbiage. At 17 I believe thats well abled body. 

Answer to 2nd part.....dont know and dont necessarily care 

We must stop and frisk them everywhere and clearly all the FATHERS in the HOME are leading to this Suburban degradation.:D  Returning weapons to their NutJob sons after they were confiscated and teaching lil cooter to shoot up everything at age 4.  Like this kid.

See how they are all giddy over lil Maverick.  WATCH OUT FOR HIM IN 13 YEARS

HELL SHE EVEN SAYS IT IS ADORABLE. WTF

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Did I miss the part in the 2nd part that says we as citizens of this country have a right to a gun except for these ages....i dont believe there is an age. It said well abled people I believe is the verbiage. At 17 I believe thats well abled body. 

The law is 18 in some states. 21 in others.

17 is illegal.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Nothing. Just wondering what your thoughts were for change.

There will be no change.....accept that their are crazy people in the world....they shut down alot of mental facilities and we dont lock people up in them for life anymore. There will be no change. Accept that death occurs all different ways everyday. Plane crashed in Havana today killed 107. What should we do about plane crashes. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

There will be no change.....accept that their are crazy people in the world....they shut down alot of mental facilities and we dont lock people up in them for life anymore. There will be no change. Accept that death occurs all different ways everyday. Plane crashed in Havana today killed 107. What should we do about plane crashes. 

So school shootings should just be accepted as a normal every day life occurrence?

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So school shootings should just be accepted as a normal every day life occurrence?

It's been happening for the last 60+ years when the guy shot up university of texas. You had the federal government killing students at Kent state. It happens. Yea st some point this stuff shouldn't surprise you. Just like a car accident that ends in death doesnt surprise us.