Another Day at School in 21st Century America

DarterBlue

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

But nobody is talking about guns.

I am talking about targeting the group committing a vast majority of these acts.

Why are you paranoid about guns?

How would you like to target 16-19 year olds...not paranoid just tired of the rhetoric 

And i love that they use mass shootings it's like the Boston massacre as a way of propaganda to piss the Americans off enough to fight the British. 5 people died in the Boston massacre. And someone said 4 or more people dead is mass I believe lol

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The group I am talking to is referred to in the article I posted above, along with stats to back up my reasoning.

Why would you be tired of the rhetoric that nobody mentioned?

Because it has been mentioned. 

But again you haven't said how you are gonna target said group.

And why cant u just accept that shit happens in life?

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Because it has been mentioned. 

But again you haven't said how you are gonna target said group.

And why cant u just accept that shit happens in life?

Nobody has mentioned it in the media whatsoever.

The only people on here that have mentioned guns are those that are paranoid and are stiring the debate alone.

Shit does happen in life. School shootings are not normal in ANY country on earth, except ours. So, it's not just "shit that happens." We have a problem that needs to be corrected.

Nobody has mentioned it in the media whatsoever.

The only people on here that have mentioned guns are those that are paranoid and are stiring the debate alone.

Shit does happen in life. School shootings are not normal in ANY country on earth, except ours. So, it's not just "shit that happens." We have a problem that needs to be corrected.

You will never correct it. It has been happening for decades if not longer. So you can talk about correcting it but it won't be corrected anytime soon.

It isn't an issue in other countries.

Why ours?

Were not other countries. Stop comparing America to other countries. Most countries dont even have our population size. Again were talking about an incident that is so low in percentage of crime its minute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Other countries our size and stature don't have this problem either.

Wonderful......again I really didnt want to go back and forth for the simple fact that it goes nowhere and it bothers you people more than myself. So I'm gonna try to bow out of this. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

We have over 325 million...No country that size has our freedom nor is becominig so liberal and spoiled........The moral decline, the devaluation of human life, abortion on demand is rampant, Planned Parenthood caught selling baby parts and and mental health is now non existant....That, coupled with an undisciplined school system where political correctness has replaced accountability and you have a mess...It all starts with the parents and that is gone...

Those are right wing talking points. There are plenty of first world countries that don't have the issues we do. They have just as much if not more freedom. We are not the standard bearer in the world anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Wrong......no where near our population,our freedoms and are a mess with illegal invaders....I have been to all of those places and spent  over a month in Italy and France....They are a mess, crowded etc...No...

Population is a non starter.

You would argue your quality of life is better in Florida than CA. Which is ridiculous. FL doesn't have even close the population as CA, so by your measures, you couldn't compare the two.

I think you can.

We are also a mess. Crowded. Violence. High costs of living, poverty, etc....

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

As I said before, people compare quality of life in other states, versus CA. Yet you say it can't be compared because of population. The same would hold true for states as countries correct?

Yes It would be the same. And it's all relative in what kind of quality of life you are looking for. But to compare some of those countries with the USA makes no sense. We have invited people of all races religions and such. Those other countries do not have the diversity that we have allowed into this country. Sweden had a population of 10 million and 20% of that is from immigration. 

USA has 335 million and we have countless amount of illegals. We have more illegals than sweden has a population 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes It would be the same. And it's all relative in what kind of quality of life you are looking for. But to compare some of those countries with the USA makes no sense. We have invited people of all races religions and such. Those other countries do not have the diversity that we have allowed into this country. Sweden had a population of 10 million and 20% of that is from immigration. 

USA has 335 million and we have countless amount of illegals. We have more illegals than sweden has a population 

So Sweeden would be better than the US correct?

They don't have school shooters, 10k ER visits, or 500k apartments right?

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Wonderful.....again im really trying to not post in said thread. I am not going to get caught up in the what I will assume to be a crazy thread

Remember im younger than you guys....this has been normal for my entire life. 

You're last comment is safe but true. Love Metalica as well.