Another Day at School in 21st Century America

DarterBlue

2 hours ago, concha said:

Stats are for intelligent people and you don't understand them.

Do the math on that.  🤡

I didn't need stats to know it would be this type of Suspect

Above all this, Mr. Pagourtzis posted artwork seemingly inspired by the electronic musician James Kent, professionally known as Perturbator. Mr. Kent’s music — largely instrumental — has been adopted by affiliates of neo-Nazi groups and the alt-right.

Give it 90 days and you can give me some more statistics

Who Is Dimitrios Pagourtzis, the Texas Shooting Suspect?

merlin_138352224_063759e3-2a42-47bc-ae88

I know I have named this Gang MIG-18:  Miental Illness Group.  More scarier to HS kids than MS-13>:(

Stop blaming it on Video Games, Mental Illness and stats.  There is a problem with these MoF'o's a serious problem.  Hell my generation grew up watching the most violent ass character around and we didn't become the Hootiness, Tootiness Shootinest  SOB;s in the west. 

• Like 1

Watched thIs Rapist every Saturday.  Damn Horny French Skunk never caused me to do the same🤣 Those MOFO's got a problem and they get a pass where others like Muslims,  Immigrants and blacks don't get the same excuses when they commit heinous acts.  It's B.S. that's what it is and until someone starts treating them like inner city schools with metal detectors, harassing frisks, etc it will continue in the places where people claim they are of high moral character

This Rapist never caused us to rape.  Stop blaming Video games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wished Vegas posted odds on the next Shooter.  According to Concha it is about 00000000000001.000 likely to be a Young White Male and others are just as likely to do this act. (though they like never do it) 😁  Hell I would bet 5 cents every 90 days and retire in the 4th quarter of the year for life.   Of course I would drop a side bet on Ahmed too🤣

12 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Either way you interpret it, 17-19 year old white men, are shooting up schools.

Either way you look at it, 12-35 year old black men are killing each other daily and by thousands each year across America. And these black men apparently do it because they’re criminals rather than mentally disturbed. Right?

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I wished Vegas posted odds on the next Shooter.  According to Concha it is about 00000000000001.000 likely to be a Young White Male and others are just as likely to do this act. (though they like never do it) 😁  Hell I would bet 5 cents every 90 days and retire in the 4th quarter of the year for life.   Of course I would drop a side bet on Ahmed too🤣

Actually DD. It likely already happened since the time we typed this. And it’s a 98.4%chance it was a black kid in Chicago or some other inner city. That’s why Vegas always wins. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Watched thIs Rapist every Saturday.  Damn Horny French Skunk never caused me to do the same🤣 Those MOFO's got a problem and they get a pass where others like Muslims,  Immigrants and blacks don't get the same excuses when they commit heinous acts.  It's B.S. that's what it is and until someone starts treating them like inner city schools with metal detectors, harassing frisks, etc it will continue in the places where people claim they are of high moral character

This Rapist never caused us to rape.  Stop blaming Video games. 

You’re losing me, man. 

On 5/18/2018 at 3:30 PM, concha said:

Given that Trump was speaking about MS-13 when he made the animals comment, other Latinos weren't being referenced.

Try to pay attention.

If you message me your address, I'll make a gift to you of a "Statistics for Dummies" book. But only if you promise to read it.

Come on concha. Trump not calling Latinos worse names than animals? You really want to go there?

On 5/18/2018 at 8:59 PM, RedZone said:

That's seriously insane. But the right wing nuts will be along soon to tell us those numbers are wrong and dont mean anything. Yet one immigrant jaywalks and it's the end of the world. How can anybody with at least a preschool education follow such an as backwards party? Smdh

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

That's seriously insane. But the right wing nuts will be along soon to tell us those numbers are wrong and dont mean anything. Yet one immigrant jaywalks and it's the end of the world. How can anybody with at least a preschool education follow such an as backwards party? Smdh

We as a society are going on and on about a minute crime. It's very low on the crime scale how often this happens in terms of overall crime. I understand because kids are involved people get emotional. 

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Come on concha. Trump not calling Latinos worse names than animals? You really want to go there?

If you want to think the worst and take the viewpoint that he hates Latinos and every comment he's made is a broad brush one, then knock yourself out. You are a dyed-in-the-wool liberal and I would expect no less.

Heaven forbid we respect our sovereignty and immigration laws.

1 minute ago, concha said:

If you want to think the worst and take the viewpoint that he hates Latinos and every comment he's made is a broad brush one, then knock yourself out. You are a dyed-in-the-wool liberal and I would expect no less.

Heaven forbid we respect our sovereignty and immigration laws.

So the whole rapist and shut comments he said about Mexicans is his way of saying I love you?

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So the whole rapist and shut comments he said about Mexicans is his way of saying I love you?

If you honestly believe that he meant that all Mexicans are rapists then I just can't help you.

Not sure what a "shut comment" is? Typo?