Texas School Shooting Tweets

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

More good guys with guns?

Most police officers are good people who choose the profession to make a positive influence on their community, they sure as hell don't pick that profession for the money

I would feel far safer with 5-10 officers carrying weapons around school then I would with a sign saying gun free zone

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Most police officers are good people who choose the profession to make a positive influence on their community, they sure as hell don't pick that profession for the money

I would feel far safer with 5-10 officers carrying weapons around school then I would with a sign saying gun free zone

So all the other 1st world countries around the world with real control don't have the issues we have.

Is this not relevant? 

We have had 17 school shootings in 4.5 months. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So all the other 1st world countries around the world with real control don't have the issues we have.

Is this not relevant? 

We have had 17 school shootings in 4.5 months. 

And every school was a easy target 

I'm 99% sure you probably could have walked right on campus without anyone noticing 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No other countries in the world have this problem. They're schools are open. 

Dont all these other countries also have better education in general? 

Maybe another issue (one that is also fixable) is the lack of support this country gives to it's education system 

These politicians care more about some written test then real learning 

Our government has failed this country at the basic fundamental principles it's built on

No one side hurt this country, idiots in general have

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Maybe another issue (one that is also fixable) is the lack of support this country gives to it's education system 

Our government has failed this country at the basic fundamental principles it's built on

These are good suggestions.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

All these other countries are tiny with much more homogeneous populations that are only now even beginning to see the issues of multi-culturalism.  They don't the history to slavery to deal with, nor poor neighbors with huge drug cartels...

Any intelligent human being would have the sense to recognize this.

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They will just get it on the black market if they want it bad enough 

Government can't watch every single person 24/7

Australia isn’t doing too shabby.   Their 22 year non mass murder run is over, but it also points to a common suicide theme. 

If the disparity of gun related deaths in this article doesn’t surprise you, the cost of buying a gun via black market might.  It’s very expensive to buy black market guns.  This is about as close to a gov’t watch going.  

In this recent tragedy, a depressed rural farmer (common shooter per article) chose family suicide solution  (1 son committed suicide prior and another was ill article states).  

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/australia/mass-shooting.amp.html

Buyback vs 2nd A rights is irrelevant to me.  We had Slavery and prohibition too.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It's ironic to me since he lives in an area where inner city gang violence is very bad.

But he chooses to ignore white mass school shooters.

Typical alt right loser. 

and, I wish YOU had the ability to NOT respond to every single post from this hannity wanna-be. You are keeping him in business.

It's like saying this restaurant sucks, but you keep eating there. Makes absolutely NO sense.

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

and, I wish YOU had the ability to NOT respond to every single post from this hannity wanna-be. You are keeping him in business.

It's like saying this restaurant sucks, but you keep eating there. Makes absolutely NO sense.

I enjoy taking him to school. 

I do it with great pride. 

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Australia isn’t doing too shabby.   Their 22 year non mass murder run is over, but it also points to a common suicide theme. 

If the disparity of gun related deaths in this article doesn’t surprise you, the cost of buying a gun via black market might.  It’s very expensive to buy black market guns.  This is about as close to a gov’t watch going.  

In this recent tragedy, a depressed rural farmer (common shooter per article) chose family suicide solution  (1 son committed suicide prior and another was ill article states).  

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/world/australia/mass-shooting.amp.html

Buyback vs 2nd A rights is irrelevant to me.  We had Slavery and prohibition too.  

Which were solved by civil war and constitutional amendment, respectively. 

Which one sounds better? 

23 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I don't care if it's gang related or not. 

Your state has just as much fun violence as anywhere else and it's a bleeding red state. 

And the violence is overwhelmingly in areas where folks vote the same way you do. Blue areas of Atlanta... Macon, Columbus, Augusta, Albany, Savannah...

oooops...