Texas School Shooting Tweets

Interesting.

Not one person mentions gun or gun control. And to be clear, I am not saying they should.

But tune into Fox News tonight- I am sure gun control will be the topic and the NRA will somehow be a guest speaker.

Right wing paranoia.

It sucks too- these victims will probably be called actors and chastiezed for promoting an anti gun agenda when they probably don't even care. All so certain people can promote anti gun paranoia to make money. Don't fall for it.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Kid steals his dads legal guns. 

What could have gun reform did? 

Gun reform is code for repeal the 2nd amendment. 

10 people being killed is called a slow week in Chicago. How come no one is up in arms about inner city deaths? Why is 10 deaths in one day worse than 10 deaths in 10 days? 

Any criticism about the NRA or Republicans is a blatant attack for political purposes and using someone else's tragedy to further your agenda. 

Its sickening 

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

10 people being killed is called a slow week in Chicago. How come no one is up in arms about inner city deaths? Why is 10 deaths in one day worse than 10 deaths in 10 days? 

Any criticism about the NRA or Republicans is a blatant attack for political purposes and using someone else's tragedy to further your agenda. 

Its sickening 

Come on, the fake concern for what’s happening in Chicago is bs.  Inner city crime is far removed from mainstream society, they are a desert socially, politically and economically.  Black on black crime is seen as “their” problem as its cut off and removed from the rest of America.

these mass shootings in schools and in Vegas touch on the very heartbeat of America as its in their own yard.  The shootings are vastly different.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Its sickening 

Nobody in the tweets or articles talks about gun control.

Paranoid are we?

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Come on, the fake concern for what’s happening in Chicago is bs.  Inner city crime is far removed from mainstream society, they are a desert socially, politically and economically.  Black on black crime is seen as “their” problem as its cut off and removed from the rest of America.

these mass shootings in schools and in Vegas touch on the very heartbeat of America as its in their own yard.  The shootings are vastly different.

Fake, huh?

OK

It's that, or it's leftist jazz hands. Maybe since the shootings in our inner cities number in the thousands annually and said inner cities are ruled by... leftists.  School shootings, while horrific, tend to be used more to go after the NRA, whose members very rarely commit gun crimes but tend to support the right.

Funny how that works.

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Fake, huh?

OK

It's that, or it's leftist jazz hands. Maybe since the shootings in our inner cities number in the thousands annually and said inner cities are ruled by... leftists.  School shootings, while horrific, tend to be used more to go after the NRA, whose members very rarely commit gun crimes but tend to support the right.

Funny how that works.

Yes it's fake, folks like you don't give a flying fuck about what's happening in the inner city. (It's far and away from impacting whats going on in the Concha household and many others too) You and I have had this conversation before and you dont volunteer one iota to inner city youth, so spare me any lip service that comes out of your mouth.   

You and your type  only use inner crime stats as a counter point.

BTW, the left is no better.  The solution to fixing the inner cities doesn't rest within our bs political system.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Yes it's fake, folks like you don't give a flying fuck about what's happening in the inner city. (It's far and away from impacting whats going on in the Concha household and many others too) You and I have had this conversation before and you dont volunteer one iota to inner city youth, so spare me any lip service that comes out of your mouth.   

You and your type only use inner crime stats as a counter point.

I'll be the judge of what I give a flying fuck about, thanks.

30 minutes ago, concha said:

Fake, huh?

OK

Funny how that works.

So what about all these middle class white kids, committing mass murder in schools.

Care to address? Or are we still paranoid googling? 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I would not waste a great deal of time on, crying concha.

He has never met a white mass shooter without mentioning Chicago and inner cities.

Places his tribe bolted on decades ago.

He's a complete idiot and fool.

It's ironic to me since he lives in an area where inner city gang violence is very bad.

But he chooses to ignore white mass school shooters.

Typical alt right loser. 

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So what about all these middle class white kids, committing mass murder in schools.

Care to address? Or are we still paranoid googling? 

What would you like to hear, SkiSlope?

Or should we wait on your daily ridiculously incorrect and dishonest declaration about the media?

You keep bringing up paranoia. It's almost like you're paranoid about it.

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Its sickening 

Really NB... I got more respect for you than this... 

Everybody uses Chicago as a scapegoat and its shameful. 

Nobody cares until something like this happens. Then Chicagos on everybody's mind all of a sudden. 

Just now, concha said:

What would you like to hear, SkiSlope?

Or should we wait on your daily ridiculously incorrect and dishonest declaration about the media?

You keep bringing up paranoia. It's almost like you're paranoid about it.

You admitted to Googling the connection between the shootings yesterday and mentions of the NRA. Not me. Right wing paranoia. 

Are you that dumb?

You still haven't addressed the gang violence in your own city, but still keep mentioning Chicago, thousands of miles away.

Care to explain?

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nobody cares until something like this happens. Then Chicagos on everybody's mind all of a sudden. 

Chicago is a right wing hot topic because Chicago is such a left wing city. Ring wingers are obsessed.

It's ironic to me since people like @concha live in places where the same stuff happens in his own city.

Yet Chicago is the topic lol!

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It's ironic to me since he lives in an area where inner city gang violence is very bad.

But he chooses to ignore white mass school shooters.

Typical alt right loser. 

To Block's 💩unenviable repertoire of dishonesty, spamming and general ignorance, we can add "bad fiction". 🤣

But maybe now he can get moral support from Chip instead of just relying on having to pat himself on the back. LMAO.

#ChipDumbRacistToTheRescue😄

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Chicago is a right wing hot topic because Chicago is such a left wing city. Ring wingers are obsessed.

It's ironic to me since people like @concha live in places where the same stuff happens in his own city.

Yet Chicago is the topic lol!

Ill say it once again you shouldnt drag Conchas city into this... its not bad... 

But it is irritating that everyone sweeps Chicago under the rug until gun crimes happen... 

At the same time though fixing Chicago isnt an easy task...

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Not a scapegoat at all.

As an indication of racism, indifference, cover-up and partisanship.

1 minute ago, concha said:

To Block's 💩unenviable repertoire of dishonesty, spamming and general ignorance, we can add "bad fiction". 🤣

But maybe now he can get moral support from Chip instead of just relying on having to pat himself on the back. LMAO.

#ChipDumbRacistToTheRescue😄

Are you going to explain the middle class white male school shooter issue?

Or are we still talking about Chicago? lol

Stay with me little boy. Don't get confused. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ill say it once again you shouldnt drag Conchas city into this... its not bad... 

But it is irritating that everyone sweeps Chicago under the rug until gun crimes happen... 

At the same time though fixing Chicago isnt an easy task...

The same stuff happens in Atlanta but since it's a red state, it is taboo.

Chicago is just a smoke screen for their agenda. 

Even he knows that. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Are you going to explain the middle class white male school shooter issue?

Or are we still talking about Chicago? lol

Stay with me little boy. Don't get confused. 

I've already given my explanation.  Talk about confusion.

What a fool.💩🤡

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The same stuff happens in Atlanta but since it's a red state, it is taboo.

Chicago is just a smoke screen for their agenda. 

Even he knows that. 

It does happen in Atlanta.  And in most major cities.  Cities that, overwhelmingly,  have been governed by you people for decades.

Even you know that. You must, given you are from the most gang-ridden state in the nation. The Poop State.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You admitted to Googling the connection between the shootings yesterday and mentions of the NRA. Not me. Right wing paranoia. 

Are you that dumb?

You still haven't addressed the gang violence in your own city, but still keep mentioning Chicago, thousands of miles away.

Care to explain?

A 10-second exercise done to prove you a liar. Again.

But you know this already, SkiSlope. 😄