Another officer killed today...

NorCalRuss

They don't call it Body-More Murderland for nothing. 

Funny how there aren't 24/7 media coverage of dead people in Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans etc. But one kid snaps and does an "inner city weekend" on his school, every law abiding citizen is to blame. 

And when police get killed the black lives terrorists rejoice. It's sickening how ass backwards society is. The country needs Jesus. All those liberals who kept taking religion out of everything and replaced it with politically correct garbage are yielding the crops of the evil seeds. 

Sad times 

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/baltimore-county-police-officer-shot-killed-in-line-of-duty/

A female officer was shot in the head and ran over Killing her. 

Hopefully they shoot the suspect (s) and not waste tax payer money...

This is Baltimore County not the City of Baltimore.  I know you understand that.  But I don't think the other person that commented is aware of the difference.  Perry Hall is one of many cities or towns in Baltimore County.   This wasn't in the City of Baltimore.  I hope they kill his ass too.  I wonder will he call Baltimore County a shithole 🤣

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They don't call it Body-More Murderland for nothing. 

Funny how there aren't 24/7 media coverage of dead people in Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans etc. But one kid snaps and does an "inner city weekend" on his school, every law abiding citizen is to blame. 

And when police get killed the black lives terrorists rejoice. It's sickening how ass backwards society is. The country needs Jesus. All those liberals who kept taking religion out of everything and replaced it with politically correct garbage are yielding the crops of the evil seeds. 

Sad times 

I wish people understand what they read.  THIS IS BALTIMORE COUNTY THE TOWN OF PERRY HALL.   Now I will let you and the gang get back to the regular scheduled misinformation.  It fits the Right leaning winger well.  Never read and when they do interpretation is well you know.  

THIS WAS NOT A SHOOTING IN THE CITY OF BALTIMORE IT WAS IN A TOWN THAT IS 89% WHITE.  NOW I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT COLOR THE PERP IS AND I HOPE THEY SMOKE HIS ASS. BUT HOLD OFF ON THE MORAL HIGH HORSENESS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO CALL PERRY HALL A SHITHOLE FILLED WITH MAD LIBERALS WHO NEED WHITE JESUS. 🤩

• Haha 1

The suspects car. Now I don't live in the Hood but Jeeps are a plenty out here in the nice Suburb that I reside in.   I am guessing this isn't a popular car in the Hoods of Baltimore but I could be wrong.  Rage on about the city of Baltimore when this was a County shooting.

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The suspects car. Now I don't live in the Hood but Jeeps are a plenty out here in the nice Suburb that I reside in.   I am guessing this isn't a popular car in the Hoods of Baltimore but I could be wrong.  Rage on about the city of Baltimore when this was a County shooting.

Bahahaha...

Stuck on that city-county thing for three posts.

I promise I got it the first time.

lol.

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Every other day is more than 79.

When will the south be fixed?

Also, look at the population below. Murders per capita in Atlanta are FAR worse.

Atlanta- 472k

Baltimore- 2.8 Million

In 2017 Atlanta had 79 homicides. Baltimore and Chicago were the worst 2 cities for homicides in the country. Atlanta had 66 thru October 2017....that's nothing. It's extremely small. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

In 2017 Atlanta had 79 homicides. Baltimore and Chicago were the worst 2 cities for homicides in the country. Atlanta had 66 thru October 2017....that's nothing. It's extremely small. 

Atlanta has 472k people.

Baltimore has 2.8 million people.

Chicago has 2.7 million people.

Atlanta is murdering them in murders per capita.

The south needs to be fixed.

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Atlanta has 472k people.

Baltimore has 2.8 million people.

Chicago has 2.7 million people.

Atlanta is murdering them in murders per capita.

The south needs to be fixed.

Who cares about per capita....im looking at people 80 homicides is nothing

46 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Looks like some 16 yr old POS shot this officer.   Probably a Stolen Vehicle or a parents vehicle.  Yeah his ass should be fried if guilty. That's just damn insane to kill that Officer in that cruel manner and run over her as well.  Damn Animal. 

3 other kids were in the house when this happened robbing it, looking for guns according to reports. They still looking for them.