Recap Of Colquitt's Final Spring Scrimmage

Rufus69

There has been many an ass sat on those bleachers right there, and they have seen some bad football, but, not in a good while have they seen any bad outside of an occasional visiting team. The last decade has been pretty damned good. We can deal with a little mildew in exchange for the type of football we get to see. :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There has been many an ass sat on those bleachers right there, and they have seen some bad football, but, not in a good while have they seen any bad outside of an occasional visiting team. The last decade has been pretty damned good. We can deal with a little mildew in exchange for the type of football we get to see. :D

I like what Rush said at the end of the scrimmage.....we're practicing to play McEachern.....exactly what needs to be said.  No looking ahead of who's directly in front of you.   The man acts like he's done this sort of thing before....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I like what Rush said at the end of the scrimmage.....we're practicing to play McEachern.....exactly what needs to be said.  No looking ahead of who's directly in front of you.   The man acts like he's done this sort of thing before....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Plenty of time to get arithmetic reps in, Rufus. 

Wonder if Lord Propst has done THAT before?

🤪🤪🤪

C.A.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Colquitt Cult is getting warmed up, 90 days out. 

This is gonna be.......

Fun. 

Regards

C.A.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Plenty of time to get arithmetic reps in, Rufus. 

Wonder if Lord Propst has done THAT before?

🤪🤪🤪

C.A.

Rush has said that he's lost plenty of games...but never one quite like that one.  I think it was just a "perfect storm".  A lot of coaches...all focused on something else and the mistake(s) cost us.  Don't imagine we'll lose another one because of a coach not counting players....TWICE.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

@Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt I saw that we are losing Coach Fig to Cairo..... the Colquitt coaching carousel goes round again

87977962-6948-4776-BB72-F5D0EC8B63DF.png

Damn!

Cairo?! 

Come on Fig?! C'mon maaan! 

Cairo?! 

Next time I see Fig, he better be totin' and giftin' bottles of syrup over here. xD

I hope he does well over there. 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Cmon no trolling how many coaches left Moultrie this year. 5  mabe 6

And all but 2 went to metro Atlanta to coach. 

Coach Zach at Thomasville HS in Thomasville and now This coach to Cairo. If the HC position at Cairo didnt pay so well Theres no way Anyone would take it... 

Cairo is a super small town north of Tallahasse,FL... and theres nothing thrilling about it unless you like hunting and having your nearest  neighbor be 7 miles away...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Cmon no trolling how many coaches left Moultrie this year. 5  mabe 6

What you fail to realize isnt that anyones trying to leave Moultrie... But they wanna be HC's that get paid well... 

You think Sean Calhoun left Colquitt to go be 2nd fiddle at Carrollton? Hell no...  

Hes a HC at a talent rich HS in Metro Atlanta... 

32 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And all but 2 went to metro Atlanta to coach. 

Coach Zach at Thomasville HS in Thomasville and now This coach to Cairo. If the HC position at Cairo didnt pay so well Theres no way Anyone would take it... 

Cairo is a super small town north of Tallahasse,FL... and theres nothing thrilling about it unless you like hunting and having your nearest  neighbor be 7 miles away...

Passionate fan base the Cairo Syrupmakers are indeed. 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Very... I hate driving through Cairo at night though... that whole westside area at night has a cold empty vibe... makes me uncomfortable... 

You should go south down by Jackie Robinson's homestead. Scary out there when it's dark. 😳

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You should go south down by Jackie Robinson's homestead. Scary out there when it's dark. 😳

Drove through Quitman County once with one headlight through the backroads trying to get to Alabama.... 

That was a one time deal... 

On top of there being no HSFB game for me to watch because it was a friday night and they dont have a team... 

Those arching over the road trees are unreal and haunting...