Chicago shootings...

NorCalRuss

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Since you demand of me and feel that I am a deflector.  Let me address you directly.  Blacks are slaughtering other Blacks less than Whites are slaughtering themselves.  Zero accountability from White Leaders.  66% of Gun Deaths are white males.  Where is the accountability. And don't ever fix your mouth to tell me what I can talk about. This is 2018.  Any fool that has no concept of History has no concept of ones present condition.  Now many black leaders are out front.  Because they are not on Fox or CNN doesn't mean they don't exist.  The Nation of Islam is out front every day working against this. They don't fit the begging Black so they don't get publicity.  They have cleaned up more Black men than you would ever know about.  Also many Black Fraternities are as well.  You don't know anything of about Black Leadership.  I spent 3 weeks ago with several Black Leadership Groups right here in Dallas.   Chicago has a history which I know you and other dismissive types hate. That goes all the way back to the Great Migration where all these Blacks ran from the South Mostly Missicreappi and La.  and then were piled upon each other in what became known by the Jewish word of Ghetto's.  Poverty and no hope leads to crime, violence and underground economies. Hell these people started the numbers game that is now called State Lottery's.   No one is ever Generations removed from any shit.  Shit stinks and always will .   i am addressing your question.   If you took time to learn you will see that shootings have been on the decline in Chicago  The reason why those kids are so damn wild in Chicago is because they don't have any damn idea about who and what they are and no sense of self worth.  You answer this why does Black Muslim kids not do these type of things to each other.  And I can give 2 cents about your objection to my history.  That is one of the problems in itself.  Or you tired of the Holocaust because the History channel might as well be called Nazi Week.   Black people 1st and foremost need to learn about self that is the key to everyone being regardless of race having self respect in dignity.  I swear by the tallest of structures on this earth my being rooted in knowledge of myself and my history emboldens me with dignity to where I can confidently project myself without doubt but with sincere pride.   Also letting others teach you His-Story is a recipe for Disaster.  Why do you think Thomas Jefferson was greater than Benjamin Banneker.   Because Dammit Jefferson looks like you and learning about how great that Snake was emboldens others to confidently to this day quote him.   

So you did exactly what I asked you not to do. 

1. You never answered my questions. 

2. You deflected. 

3. You went into a history lesson (waste of time for both of us)

This is the exact reason why nothing changes within the black community. The taboo subjects never get addressed. Fatherless households and violence get ignored and blamed on others. 

Are you going to address my questions directly?

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So you did exactly what I asked you not to do. 

1. You never answered my questions. 

2. You deflected. 

3. You went into a history lesson (waste of time for both of us)

This is the exact reason why nothing changes within the black community. The taboo subjects never get addressed. Fatherless households and violence get ignored and blamed on others. 

Are you going to address my questions directly?

Can you read? I said the following.  Stop raping kids and blaming others and executing yourselves and having sex with students.  Who the Hell you think you are talking down to

Clearly all this went right by you.

Poverty and no hope leads to crime, violence and underground economies

Black people 1st and foremost need to learn about self that is the key to everyone being regardless of race having self respect in dignity.  

Now many black leaders are out front.  Because they are not on Fox or CNN doesn't mean they don't exist.  The Nation of Islam is out front every day working against this. They don't fit the begging Black so they don't get publicity.  They have cleaned up more Black men than you would ever know about.  Also manyBlack Fraternities are as well

Chicago is because they don't have any damn idea about who and what they are and no sense of self worth.

Those inner city kids receive love from the wrong Males (Gang Members) a lot of reasons that Fathers are not around and a lot of that has to do with Murder o

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Can you read? I said the following.  Stop raping kids and blaming others.  Who the Hell you think you are.  

Black people 1st and foremost need to learn about self that is the key to everyone being regardless of race having self respect in dignity.  

Now many black leaders are out front.  Because they are not on Fox or CNN doesn't mean they don't exist.  The Nation of Islam is out front every day working against this. They don't fit the begging Black so they don't get publicity.  They have cleaned up more Black men than you would ever know about.  Also manyBlack Fraternities are as well

Chicago is because they don't have any damn idea about who and what they are and no sense of self worth.

Those inner city kids receive love from the wrong Males (Gang Members) a lot of reasons that Fathers are not around and a lot of that has to do with Murder o

You'll have to forgive Block. Apparently he has a dick in his mouth.

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Can you read? I said the following.  Stop raping kids and blaming others and executing yourselves and having sex with students.  Who the Hell you think you are talking down to

Glad I got some answers. And good ones. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

You'll have to forgive Block. Apparently he has a dick in his mouth.

Exactly you and 181 offered up proof of the horrendous brutality of young black males on each other.  Discussed problems with me.  You know I respect that and I wish more White Males would help in this fight in the absence of Black role models.  Like Father Flaherty in the Chi.   When one can diligently without malice take the good with the bad.  We can disagree on causes and sentiments but we must agree that as Americans they are all our Children black or white.  Peace be upon you.

Busy day for me end of the Month.  Sale game face in full force today.  

Just now, Sportsnut said:

CBS News) The fire department in Folsom, Calif., will start charging $225 for emergency medical services, reflecting a trend of financially strapped cities taking unusual steps to close burgeoning budget gaps.

LMFAO. Folsom has a multi millions multi times over in the green budget. 

Nice Google job though. 

Fix GA!

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Folsom isn't alone among struggling municipalities. Three cities in California have either declared bankruptcy or announced plans to do so, all within a month. The southern city of San Bernadino, Central Valley's Stockton and the small High Sierra town of Mammoth Lakes all have multi-million dollar deficits.

LMFAO post the date from this copy and paste article. 

I have the spirit of Nat Turner, the resolve of Benjamin Banneker, the courage of Malcolm, the pride of Kwame Ture and the zeal of Tubman.  I am unapologetically influenced by my heroes and I strive each day to accomplish things that will make the ancestors rejoice.  You can never convince me to get over my History.  You know what Makes a Marine unique is the fact we hammer our History into each Marine.  A 2018 Marine in Helmand Province damn well knows of the 1918 Marine @ Belleau Woods and he fights just as tenacious.   Why the he'll do you think I go by Devil Dog? It's not some damn moniker.  That Makes him never want to disappoint those predecessors.  G Dammit neither do I.  Knowing your History in totality completes you and no void of knowledge can be given by others.  Stop offending me with that dismissiveness of your own damn arrogance.  No man can venture out if he has no damn idea where he came from.  

If a Man won't treat you right he won't teach you right.