Chicago shootings...

NorCalRuss

15 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Nobody controls anyone you idiot. 

Why don't you go read to them and that rhetoric you spew?

You first....

A bellwether standard bearer of a righteous black man.

Lead the way, Loudmouth.

No twitter, insta, facebook or blogs, just march your self righteous ass up there and straighten them out.

Regards

C.A.

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Not doing anything to me.

I don't play that shit.

Who said anything about blacks and income?

I understand what effects me and mine.

My thought was the Browning of America.

You or no one else can change or stop it.

What the hell are you talking about...wealth?

Stupid fucker.

Next you’ll be asking for reparations like Maxine Waters lol. 

22 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/577876002

84 people shot in 1 week a few weeks back. What’s wrong with Chicago and why is this happening? 

http://abc7chicago.com/amp/8-killed-in-memorial-day-weekend-shootings-across-chicago/3530034/

8 killed and 25 wounded this holiday weekend. Just another weekend in Chicago...

Unfortunately, its a forgotten place.  Nobody seems to want to go in and help them out.  Almost like the govt just said, fuckem let them kill each other.  Really sad to live the "free world" and have something as messed up as this.  

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those killing each other on the Southside of Chicago are mostly gang bangers. They're dispensable. Let them have at it. 

Spoken like a true repub racist.  Sad brother.  Since they are mostly black and latino, fuckem let them kill each other.  Not a good look for a kat that works with hsfb teams that have many brothers playing on them.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Spoken like a true repub racist.  Sad brother.  Since they are mostly black and latino, fuckem let them kill each other.  Not a good look for a kat that works with hsfb teams that have many brothers playing on them.  

Gang bangers of any race(including white)  that have embraced that culture are animals.... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Unfortunately, its a forgotten place.  Nobody seems to want to go in and help them out.  Almost like the govt just said, fuckem let them kill each other.  Really sad to live the "free world" and have something as messed up as this.  

Surely you put more of the blame on Obama than trump though right? 

Obama had 8 years to do something no? 

Trump only in office a year and a half. 

Donald has discussed bringing in the national guard but opinions  on that are mixed whether or not it would make it better or worse. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Gang bangers of any race(including white)  that have embraced that culture are animals.... 

You are totally entitled to your opinion.  But, mine as a firm believer in God and JC have sympathy for all humans.  Most of these kids are mid to late teens and early 20's.  I believe they can be helped if given other avenues to pursue.  Do I know what or how?  No.  I leave that to the people paid to figure that out.  But to just say fuckem and let them die?  Hell no.  Just my .02.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Obama considered the national guard.

So he still gets the blame?

Same considerations were concerns.

But blame Obama.

Obama did nothing in 8 years. 

Trump has done nothing in a year+. 

So yes obama gets more blame you dolt. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm entitled to my opinion just like you. The only difference between us is that I'd never call you a "sad racist." I'd  respect your opinion and move on. I'm tolerant. You're not. That's sad. 

And I don't charge for my services. They're complimentary. It's volunteer work. A labor of love. The hsfb teams need me more than I need them. Truth. 

You're right.  You are entitled to your opinion.  As for sad, I do believe this whole thing is sad.  Sad that its happening and sad that the right feels like y'all do in just saying screw them let the minorities kill themselves.  Right or wrong, we are entitled to our opinion.  True that. I knew you did not charge for it. Never said you "needed" them.   

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So trump not doing anything is acceptable?

No credit to Obama for considering the same action as trump?

If trump does nothing in 8 years ... I’ll gladly criticize him. 

None. You don’t get credit for consideration .... you get credit for action. 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I don't need anything you or anyone else has.

And stop trying to change the subject.

Getting that ass kicked.

Maybe you should join the S. African movement and contribute to killing the white people there. 

That way you’ll be in location where your Brown utopia is achieved faster. 

35 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Sad that its happening and sad that the right feels like y'all do in just saying screw them let the minorities kill themselves. 

If this were the case we wouldn't talk about it. We'd just let it happen.

The reality is that it is a local and state issue well before it is a federal one.  Chicago is a deep blue city - for generations - and in a solidly blue state.  The victims and neighborhoods suffering under the violence vote almost monolithically blue.  And good luck to the folks stepping up to run Republican in those districts. It's Einstein's definition of insanity.

4 hours ago, concha said:

The reality is that it is a local and state issue well before it is a federal one.  Chicago is a deep blue city - for generations - and in a solidly blue state.  The victims and neighborhoods suffering under the violence vote almost monolithically blue.  And good luck to the folks stepping up to run Republican in those districts. It's Einstein's definition of insanity.

Why is everything about party with y'all? I dont get it. For me I could care less what race or party affiliation or religion you are. Humans are humans and that's what I care about. For a party that claims to believe in God and follow JC, I dont see a thing that resembles his teachings for y'all. It should be about helping each other. Again just my .02.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why is everything about party with y'all? I dont get it. For me I could care less what race or party affiliation or religion you are. Humans are humans and that's what I care about. For a party that claims to believe in God and follow JC, I dont see a thing that resembles his teachings for y'all. It should be about helping each other. Again just my .02.

"Sad that its happening and sad that the right feels like y'all do in just saying screw them let the minorities kill themselves."

That quote is from you, correct?

4 hours ago, concha said:

So if the local government has failed, why hasn't the federal government stepped in?

Because the talking points are better? Who cares what party runs it. Are you that spiteful? 

You are a real winner. 

Just now, concha said:

"Sad that its happening and sad that the right feels like y'all do in just saying screw them let the minorities kill themselves."

That quote is from you, correct?

Yes it was. And for some reason it's the RIGHT folks on here who do as I said. Just look at the replies. In no way am I saying the left is perfect, but have yet to see on post in this thread saying screw Chicago let them kill each other. Carry on.

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Yes it was. And for some reason it's the RIGHT folks on here who do as I said. Just look at the replies. In no way am I saying the left is perfect, but have yet to see on post in this thread saying screw Chicago let them kill each other. Carry on.

@concha is an idiot.

He is over here pointing fingers at a city he lives no where near, nor could afford, when his own city and region are in total poverty.

CA has poverty because of the cost of living. GA has MORE poverty per capita than CA and it is one of the CHEAPEST states to live in! Let that sink in. LOL!

What a joke. 

16 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@concha is an idiot.

He is over here pointing fingers at a city he lives no where near, nor could afford, when his own city and region are in total poverty.

CA has poverty because of the cost of living. GA has MORE poverty per capita than CA and it is one of the CHEAPEST states to live in! Let that sink in. LOL!

What a joke. 

What is your problem?

People are moving in to the southeast and southwest by the droves. 

Regards

C.A.