Chicago shootings...

NorCalRuss

37 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why is everything about party with y'all? I dont get it. For me I could care less what race or party affiliation or religion you are. Humans are humans and that's what I care about. For a party that claims to believe in God and follow JC, I dont see a thing that resembles his teachings for y'all. It should be about helping each other. Again just my .02.

Brother, that is well said.  If only it were received as well as it was said.  

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@concha is an idiot.

He is over here pointing fingers at a city he lives no where near, nor could afford, when his own city and region are in total poverty.

CA has poverty because of the cost of living. GA has MORE poverty per capita than CA and it is one of the CHEAPEST states to live in! Let that sink in. LOL!

What a joke. 

I lived in Chicago for years, in fact, right by Lincoln Park. But then Block and truth rarely cross paths, so no shocker there.

California is a mismanaged shit hole with the highest poverty rate in the nation. In this case, Block displays his ignorance yet again. If one state has a higher poverty RATE than another (and no state beats California), then by definition California has to have a higher poverty rate per capita.

The clown's stupidity is astounding.

Anyway, there you go, Block. You got some attention.  How many posts for you today?  50? 60? More? 🤡

49 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Yes it was. And for some reason it's the RIGHT folks on here who do as I said. Just look at the replies. In no way am I saying the left is perfect, but have yet to see on post in this thread saying screw Chicago let them kill each other. Carry on.

I agree the left is far from perfect.  Create dependence, demonize when someone steps out-of-line, point fingers when you've been the ones in charge... Great stuff.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I lived in Chicago for years, in fact, right by Lincoln Park. But then Block and truth rarely cross paths, so no shocker there.

California is a mismanaged shit hole with the highest poverty rate in the nation. In this case, Block displays his ignorance yet again. If one state has a higher poverty RATE than another (and no state beats California), then by definition California has to have a higher poverty rate per capita.

The clown's stupidity is astounding.

Anyway, there you go, Block. You got some attention.  How many posts for you today?  50? 60? More? 🤡

Aw, more lies.

Your state has more poverty per capita than CA, AND your state is one of the cheapest to live in.

Poverty in a dirt cheap state? Yep, the deep red south.

Ignorance at it's best. I love winning. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Aw, more lies.

Your state has more poverty per capita than CA, AND your state is one of the cheapest to live in.

Poverty in a dirt cheap state? Yep, the deep red south.

Ignorance at it's best. I love winning. 

Yeah...

The whole board knows now that Cali has the highest poverty rate in the nation.

Post another 50 times.

It won't change the fact.

Adios.

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

GA continues to get cheaper and poverty soars, despite the cheap prices. 

How does that happen!?

LMFAO!

YAAAAWWWWNNNNN.....

And here we have what's called "making shit up".

Did you remember to tell yourself how great you're doing? 🤡

20 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

30k for a house. 

Dollar cheeseburgers everywhere. 

Still massive poverty. 

LMFAO

Watch "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".

Pay close attention to the scene at the bridge with the Black Knight.

That's you. The limbless dude.

🤡

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why is everything about party with y'all? I dont get it. For me I could care less what race or party affiliation or religion you are. Humans are humans and that's what I care about. For a party that claims to believe in God and follow JC, I dont see a thing that resembles his teachings for y'all. It should be about helping each other. Again just my .02.

Yes it does sir have you seen pictures of the (J.C ) and God they worship.  I have and it fits perfectly.  Who of Color would believe that image gives a damn about you?  Yeshua got a Helluva surprise for many upon his Glorious return.  I'm sure after finding out he isn't some 80's Rock dude they will assume he's a Democrat based off his melanin content

LMAO

• Haha 1