Chicago shootings...

NorCalRuss

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Yes it does sir have you seen pictures of the (J.C ) and God they worship.  I have and it fits perfectly.  Who of Color would believe that image gives a damn about you?  Yeshua got a Helluva surprise for many upon his Glorious return.  I'm sure after finding out he isn't some 80's Rock dude they will assume he's a Democrat based off his melanin content

LMAO

I was raised with the proper understanding of JC and where he came from and looked like.  He was mos def not a pale skinned blue eyed kat with flowing blonde hair.  There was a cool documentary on I think NatGeo or Discovery Channel where they reconstructed what JC would have looked like based on the time and place he was born.  It was awesome to watch them put his face together and  shocker, he was not white with blue eyes.  But did have long hair.  In all honesty, I don't care what it takes for people to believe in him as long as they do and follow his teachings.  I've seen black Jesus, white Jesus and Korean Jesus (thanks to Ice Cube) so for me if that's what one chooses to believe he looks like fine.  Just never use his name or the name of Christianity when you have a heart filled with hate and ZERO compassion of ALL. But to be clear the brother was brown skinned with brown eyes and longish brown hair not blonde.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How does anything that you just said help the problem in Chicago?  

It was a reply to you, not a suggested solution. Hope this helps.

As regards a solution, honestly I don't see one as a certain party has an iron grip on Chicago, has done for generations, and it's just lather, rinse repeat...

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It was a reply to you, not a suggested solution. Hope this helps.

As regards a solution, honestly I don't see one as a certain party has an iron grip on Chicago, has done for generations, and it's just lather, rinse repeat...

So not one suggestion despite republicans have control over house, senate, and presidency?

Just blame the local level?

Expected response from the alt right.

Spew, do nothing, repeat.

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I was raised with the proper understanding of JC and where he came from and looked like.  He was mos def not a pale skinned blue eyed kat with flowing blonde hair.  There was a cool documentary on I think NatGeo or Discovery Channel where they reconstructed what JC would have looked like based on the time and place he was born.  It was awesome to watch them put his face together and  shocker, he was not white with blue eyes.  But did have long hair.  In all honesty, I don't care what it takes for people to believe in him as long as they do and follow his teachings.  I've seen black Jesus, white Jesus and Korean Jesus (thanks to Ice Cube) so for me if that's what one chooses to believe he looks like fine.  Just never use his name or the name of Christianity when you have a heart filled with hate and ZERO compassion of ALL. But to be clear the brother was brown skinned with brown eyes and longish brown hair not blonde.  

Did you see 12 years a slave. They don't care about Slaves Killing each other.  Hell they used to transport them from One Plantation to another for the mere purpose of fighting them against one another.  So the mindset of their lives really don't matter was here in it's infancy.  That's why you get hell let them kill each other.  Good riddance.  The really sad thing is the Brotha's can't see that their Plantation mentality manifested throughout the centuries and along with broken homes, no respect for males which roots run deeper than many want to admit. So hell blame it on Liberal policies and not the True Illness that produces such saturated putrid.  Hell Churchill starved 8 million Bengalis yet he is a Hero.  Once you realize that your broken spirit has a long road before you then you can sat forth the concept of repairing the Pot Holes that prevent you from traveling as well as others.  Why is it so easy for someone to say let them kill themselves? That's not rooted in Spirituality or human nature.

If a man will not treat you right why would you expect him to teach you right. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Did you see 12 years a slave. They don't care about Slaves Killing each other.  Hell they used to transport them from One Plantation to another for the mere purpose of fighting them against one another.  So the mindset of their lives really don't matter was here in it's infancy.  That's why you get hell let them kill each other.  Good riddance.  The really sad thing is the Brotha's can't see that their Plantation mentality manifested throughout the centuries and along with broken homes, no respect for males which roots run deeper than many want to admit. So hell blame it on Liberal policies and not the True Illness that produces such saturated putrid.  Hell Churchill starved 8 million Bengalis yet he is a Hero.  Once you realize that your broken spirit has a long road before you then you can sat forth the concept of repairing the Pot Holes that prevent you from traveling as well as others.  Why is it so easy for someone to say let them kill themselves? That's not rooted in Spirituality or human nature.

Bottom line is that they just don't care.  Life mirrors people's inner state of being.  If a person says let them kill themselves, that is the level of misery that That person lives with and then creates for themselves the same world tomorrow.  

People can CHOOSE to change their thinking in an instant and then their workd changes accordingly.  People are invested in the stories they have created and the thought of losing them is unthinkable.  

Another .02 

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I am hard on the right wing for not doing anything but ridiculing and never offering a fix. Instead, they use it as talking points to point the finger and fire up their uneducated based.

With that said- what is the BLACK COMMUNITY doing to stop this? Blacks slaughtering other blacks. ZERO accountability from black leaders.

And don't give me any history or slave talk. This is 2018. These kids killing each other in Chicago are generations removed from that shit.

I want to know your thoughts. Please address my questions. No deflection. 

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Were you hard on the the Democrats,NAACP and the black caucus to offer solutions for blacks  to fix themselves.......All the policies and plans appear to have failed and I would think that they must fix themselves...Blacks have to fix Blacks .....Nobody can and no amount of money has.....Blacks appear to be a group that must look in the mirror....Booker T Washington.....

It is a problem for everyone. And we must also address. 

But I agree. The black community must figure out a way to fix or at least aggrssively address their problem, rather than pointing fingers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am hard on the right wing for not doing anything but ridiculing and never offering a fix. Instead, they use it as talking points to point the finger and fire up their uneducated based.

With that said- what is the BLACK COMMUNITY doing to stop this? Blacks slaughtering other blacks. ZERO accountability from black leaders.

And don't give me any history or slave talk. This is 2018. These kids killing each other in Chicago are generations removed from that shit.

I want to know your thoughts. Please address my questions. No deflection. 

Since you demand of me and feel that I am a deflector.  Let me address you directly.  Blacks are slaughtering other Blacks less than Whites are slaughtering themselves.  Zero accountability from White Leaders.  66% of Gun Deaths are white males.  Where is the accountability. And don't ever fix your mouth to tell me what I can talk about. This is 2018.  Any fool that has no concept of History has no concept of ones present condition.  Now many black leaders are out front.  Because they are not on Fox or CNN doesn't mean they don't exist.  The Nation of Islam is out front every day working against this. They don't fit the begging Black so they don't get publicity.  They have cleaned up more Black men than you would ever know about.  Also many Black Fraternities are as well.  You don't know anything of about Black Leadership.  I spent 3 weeks ago with several Black Leadership Groups right here in Dallas.   Chicago has a history which I know you and other dismissive types hate. That goes all the way back to the Great Migration where all these Blacks ran from the South Mostly Missicreappi and La.  and then were piled upon each other in what became known by the Jewish word of Ghetto's.  Poverty and no hope leads to crime, violence and underground economies. Hell these people started the numbers game that is now called State Lottery's.   No one is ever Generations removed from any shit.  Shit stinks and always will .   i am addressing your question.   If you took time to learn you will see that shootings have been on the decline in Chicago  The reason why those kids are so damn wild in Chicago is because they don't have any damn idea about who and what they are and no sense of self worth.  You answer this why does Black Muslim kids not do these type of things to each other.  And I can give 2 cents about your objection to my history.  That is one of the problems in itself.  Or you tired of the Holocaust because the History channel might as well be called Nazi Week.   Black people 1st and foremost need to learn about self that is the key to everyone being regardless of race having self respect in dignity.  I swear by the tallest of structures on this earth my being rooted in knowledge of myself and my history emboldens me with dignity to where I can confidently project myself without doubt but with sincere pride.   Also letting others teach you His-Story is a recipe for Disaster.  Why do you think Thomas Jefferson was greater than Benjamin Banneker.   Because Dammit Jefferson looks like you and learning about how great that Snake was emboldens others to confidently to this day quote him.   

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It is a problem for everyone. And we must also address. 

But I agree. The black community must figure out a way to fix or at least aggrssively address their problem, rather than pointing fingers. 

What problems are specific just to the African American Community that is not an American Problem.  Gun violence get off your finger pointing,   Drug usage look up the stats.   There is no problem in any community in America that is not an American Problem. 

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Blacks are slaughtering other Blacks less than Whites are slaughtering themselves.  Zero accountability from White Leaders.  66% of Gun Deaths are white males.   

DD, this is just patently untrue. 

Gun death rates amongst black males are about double those of white men, and amongst those deaths the vast majority of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks while amongst white men most of the deaths are self-inflicted/suicide.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Gun death rates amongst black males are about double those of white men, and amongst those deaths that vast majority of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks while amongst white men most of the deaths are self-inflicted/suicide.

Brother it is not and Homicide among young black males is atrocious.  You know I don't run from anything.  Death by a handgun is death.  Is Homicide a  greater tragedy  to you than suicide and indicative of a communal problem.  Then I can't attest to that thought.   They both have the word Cide -denoting an act of killing..  Pesticide, Suicide, Homicide, Fratricide.  Much respect to you.  But white males die at the end of a Gun in higher percentages than black males and that is saying a lot. 

Brother this isn't some liberal rag.  This is one of Reagan's men that were shot and help me with this if I am wrong sir.

Because blacks die by the hands of another and Whites males by self infliction it is Death and both have a serious problem.  That's why no one can preach to me about BLACKS needing to clean themselves up.  Dammit Men need to clean themselves up. 

http://www.bradycampaign.org/press-room/americas-average-gun-violence-victim-is-white-and-male

NRA and gun lobby's products are killing off the same gun owners they're marketed to

Nearly 2/3 of all gun deaths in America are suicides, and white men account for 79% of gun suicide victims

New ERPO laws proven to prevent suicides

12 minutes ago, concha said:

Gun death rates amongst black males are about double those of white men, and amongst those deaths the vast majority of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks while amongst white men most of the deaths are self-inflicted/suicide.

I said this;    Blacks are slaughtering other Blacks less than Whites are slaughtering themselves.  Zero accountability from White Leaders.  66% of Gun Deaths are white males.   

Read what you are contesting you verified exactly what I said Concha:  Young Black males you are correct they kill other young black males at an astonishing rate.    

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Brother it is not and Homicide among young black males is atrocious.  You know I don't run from anything.  Death by a handgun is death.  Is Homicide a  greater tragedy  to you than suicide and indicative of a communal problem.  Then I can't attest to that thought.   They both have the word Cide -denoting an act of killing..  Pesticide, Suicide, Homicide, Fratricide.  Much respect to you.  But white males die at the end of a Gun in higher percentages than black males and that is saying a lot. 

Brother this isn't some liberal rag.  This is one of Reagan's men that were shot and help me with this if I am wrong sir.

Because blacks die by the hands of another and Whites males by self infliction it is Death and both have a serious problem.  That's why no one can preach to me about BLACKS needing to clean themselves up.  Dammit Men need to clean themselves up. 

http://www.bradycampaign.org/press-room/americas-average-gun-violence-victim-is-white-and-male

NRA and gun lobby's products are killing off the same gun owners they're marketed to

Nearly 2/3 of all gun deaths in America are suicides, and white men account for 79% of gun suicide victims

New ERPO laws proven to prevent suicides

Suicide isn't "killing other [fill in color] men".  It's killing yourself. And I don't worry about losing my life at the hands of a man who is taking his own life.

And based on the below, the only way that the average gun violence victim is white and male is a combination of two things:  1) whites have a higher suicide rate,  and 2) there are simply LOTS more white guys in the country than black guys.

Are you are worried about shooting yourself on purpose?  Or do you worry about others shooting you (or a loved one)?

Reeves-1215002.png?w=930&crop=0,0px,100,

Reeves-1215003.png?w=945&crop=0,0px,100,

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I said this;    Blacks are slaughtering other Blacks less than Whites are slaughtering themselves.  Zero accountability from White Leaders.  66% of Gun Deaths are white males.   

Read what you are contesting you verified exactly what I said Concha: 

Not correct. Black males are far, far more likely to murder each other than being murdered by whites or police. It's astronomical. This is a black societal problem. I can't tell you why.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Read what you are contesting you verified exactly what I said Concha: 

Still wrong.

The average black guy has a far higher likelihood of dying by gun violence than the typical white guy.

Just now, 181pl said:

Not correct. Black males are far, far more likely to murder each other than being murdered by whites or police. It's astronomical. This is a black societal problem. I can't tell you why.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

You are talking about something different sir.  What did I say that wasn't correct.  I said the White Males die in a higher percentage of gun deaths than black males.  No one is arguing that Black Males don't murder each other in crazy numbers.  You are correct it is a black societal problem.  100% Correct assessment.  

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Still wrong.

The average black guy has a far higher likelihood of dying by gun violence than the typical white guy.

Did you read what I posted.  Here I will help I study this.  Between 15 - 35 black males leading cause of death is homicide about 42% of all deaths in that age group.  White males in the same demographic are about 20% death by suicide 2nd leading cause of death. Only 1 out of 4 are successful in their attempts.  You are correct that they are more likely to be murdered but Gun Violence is just as deadly for white males.  Why can't they admit that.  Hell I don't shy away from the African American problem with this B.S.   It's like well they are just violent which many are and we don't do these acts.  White males with Guns are helluva dangerous too. 

From that article:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.

Among all homicide suspects whose race was known, white killers of blacks numbered only 243----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to have to either come together as Americans and stop all of the divisive bullshit, or we'll crumble. The old saying, together we stand, divided we fall has never been more appropriate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

You are talking about something different sir.  What did I say that wasn't correct.  I said the White Males die in a higher percentage of gun deaths than black males.  No one is arguing that Black Males don't murder each other in crazy numbers.  You are correct it is a black societal problem.  100% Correct assessment.  

In summation:

Blacks die due to gun violence in far higher rates than whites and it is overwhelmingly at the hands of other blacks.

Whites die due to gun violence at much lower rates than blacks, but the tendency toward suicide is higher amongst whites.

• Nine out of 10 suicide attempts with a gun result in death, far more lethal than other methods
  • 2/3 of gun deaths are by suicide
  • About half of all fatal suicide attempts involve guns

Black lose the Percentage race because of the small numbers of black males to the population.  But when you account for all gun Deaths in this nation you will be shocked what you find. 

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:
  • Nine out of 10 suicide attempts with a gun result in death, far more lethal than other methods
  • 2/3 of gun deaths are by suicide
  • About half of all fatal suicide attempts involve guns

Black lose the Percentage race because of the small numbers of black males to the population.  But when you account for all gun Deaths in this nation you will be shocked what you find. 

I don't think the large numbers of suicides by gun are a mystery.

I think the thing that creates outrage and fear is losing one's life involuntarily. Having it stolen from you.

I don't worry about some guy who is in his home or car with a gun and suicidal taking the life of a loved one of mine.  But if I lived in a bad neighborhood, I would worry about some asshole with a gun on the street.

@Concha  @181pl

Great dialogue with you both.  Check this out clearly you guys understand there is a problem and if we don't collectively fix this we collectively doom ourselves.  Great stats here on both afflictions.  Since I am Black and you guys are White we share a common problem with this type of deaths.  This breaks down Homicide by race and State along with Suicide.  Clearly we can fix a lot of both problems by focusing on a particular areas of the country and what causes mainly Chicago black males to do this in such high numbers and Southern white males to take their lives in high numbers.  Interesting.  You guys let me know what you surmise from this.  I am not here to point a finger and claim one is greater than the other.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/health/gun-deaths-in-men-by-state-study/index.html

4 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't think the large numbers of suicides by gun are a mystery.

I think the thing that creates outrage and fear is losing one's life involuntarily. Having it stolen from you.

I don't worry about some guy who is in his home or car with a gun and suicidal taking the life of a loved one of mine.  But if I lived in a bad neighborhood, I would worry about some asshole with a gun on the street.

I worry about both.  The homicidal savage in the rough neighborhood and the man that have no respect for his own life.  Hell it's like every month here some ass kills his wife,  kids and himself in the DFW.  I hear that more than shootings on the South Side of Dallas it seems.  As a matter of fact for a Big City I don't get a lot of that on the news.  

Those inner city kids receive love from the wrong Males (Gang Members) a lot of reasons that Fathers are not around and a lot of that has to do with Murder of course but terrible drug laws that targeted them. Concha has met me half way on this.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I worry about both.  The homicidal savage in the rough neighborhood and the man that have no respect for his own life.  Hell it's like every month here some ass kills his wife,  kids and himself in the DFW.  I hear that more than shootings on the South Side of Dallas it seems.  As a matter of fact for a Big City I don't get a lot of that on the news.  

Those inner city kids receive love from the wrong Males (Gang Members) a lot of reasons that Fathers are not around and a lot of that has to do with Murder of course but terrible drug laws that targeted them. Concha has met me half way on this.

Those are called "murder suicides" and would be included in the stats I would imagine.

I agree about the destruction of the family - especially the black family - in America due to stupid drug laws (primarily marijuana) and, frankly, the effect of the welfare state since the so-called "Great Society".  Even if the father isn't locked up, marriage has been marginalized and the gubmint is there with a check if a woman gets knocked-up. The outlook for a young black boy without a strong father figure in his life is dismal and the last five decades have proven to be nothing but a vicious cycle. An outrage that hurts us all.