Who wins the NBA finals how many games?

HooverOutlaw

13 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And he's showing no signs of slowing down. It wouldn't shock me if he ends up playing for 15 finals which would be ridiculous. The naysayers will then turn to the record in the finals to downplay his accomplishments.

Lebron is going to squash almost every record Jordan has by the time he calls it quits.

It is what it is, LeBron is a stat stuffer nothing more. 

Regards

BGW

32 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

LeBron is basically Gronkowski at 6’8” and hops. 

Cant stop him, he’s a stat stuffer but Jordan is a WINNER and demands that from his team and holds them accountable. 

Jordan is considered a winner due to the fact his team won 6 championships.  That's not due to Jordan alone.  His team was amongst the best teams in the NBA without him. When's the last time, James team was a top team in the NBA without him

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And he's showing no signs of slowing down. It wouldn't shock me if he ends up playing for 15 finals which would be ridiculous. The naysayers will then turn to the record in the finals to downplay his accomplishments.

Lebron is going to squash almost every record Jordan has by the time he calls it quits.

And yet he will always be compared to Jordan as will every great player that goes through league (like Kobe, like LeBron, you get the picture)

Until the great players start being compared to LeBron idc what stats he has it won't be good enough 

Btw for the record name one team in the east during this 8 year run that even comes close to the bad boy pistons, LeBron wouldn't have gotten 8 straight finals appearances playing the teams that were around in Jordan's era,  all good teams in this run by LeBron have been in the West 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Jordan is considered a winner due to the fact his team won 6 championships.  That's not due to Jordan alone.  His team was amongst the best teams in the NBA without him. When's the last time, James team was a top team in the NBA without him

So because his cavs depend on LeBron this means he's better?  Come on you need better than that to convince people on the fence

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Yeah his stats mean nothing 

he only played 48 minutes the last game 

some people could NOT even watch 48 minutes 😩

If stats meant as much as you all tried to use for LeBron then you would also feel that no running back is better than Emmitt Smith and that no qb at the time of his retirement was better than Brett Farve 

Yet i hear a lot of people disagreeing with Smith being best running back ever

And most people don't even have farve top 5 in qbs

So again stats can't be your only argument

If we talking stats why the hell does Kareem Abdul Jabbar get completely ignored?? 

47 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Ehhhhh..... that is a stretch Steeler, I would say those Bulls teams had good parts....Pippen is overrated.... didn’t deliver on the hype via free agency

Sincerely

BGW

Just now, Columbiafan said:

If stats meant as much as you all tried to use for LeBron then you would also feel that no running back is better than Emmitt Smith and that no qb at the time of his retirement was better than Brett Farve 

If we talking stats why the hell does Kareem Abdul Jabbar get completely ignored?? 

Stats aren't the end all be all either. However, the should be waited more heavily than other measurements.

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You mentioned today’s ERA and continue to be a LEBron hater which is well documented 

Who in today’s ERA plays a full game 48 minutes?

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Pippen overrated but the haters are pimping K Love??

Personally I think KLove is with the wrong franchise, got injured and didn’t jump via free agency so KLove is stuck. 

I don’t get your question.... Pippen was the right fit for the Bulls and had just enough offense to complement the roster and Jordan but wasn’t able to be THE scorer for the trailblazers. 

Regards

BGW

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Stats aren't the end all be all either. However, the should be waited more heavily than other measurements.

I do take stats into account to a extent 

But I'm not going to make LeBron better than Jordan just because some stats by LeBron are better in a more offensive happy league

And honestly can you name 1 team in the east run that LeBron had of 8 straight eastern conference wins that would have been able to beat the bad boy pistons

Yes LeBron has faced tough competition in the finals which is why i don't hold the finals record against him,  nor do i push Jordan finals record as my main argument for Jordan 

But realistically speaking, has LeBron faced anyone in this east run at the level of the pistons teams that used to beat Jordan apart? 

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Boom! Well done....

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

You mentioned today’s ERA and continue to be a LEBron hater which is well documented 

Who in today’s ERA plays a full game 48 minutes?

So because i don't feel he is better than Jordan I'm a hater?? 

Smh 

I feel LeBron is one of the most gifted athletes to ever play,  but beating a bunch of garbage east teams to make finals runs and racking up stats dont make him better than Jordan 

The fact that LeBron fans are obsessed with comparing him to Jordan shows exactly why he isn't better than Jordan 

Instead of making LeBron this once in a lifetime player he is just becoming a Jordan 2.0 in people's eyes

How can you be better than Jordan if you still in his shadow 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

So because i don't feel he is better than Jordan I'm a hater?? 

Smh 

I feel LeBron is one of the most gifted athletes to ever play,  but beating a bunch of garbage east teams to make finals runs and racking up stats dont make him better than Jordan 

The fact that LeBron fans are obsessed with comparing him to Jordan shows exactly why he isn't better than Jordan 

Instead of making LeBron this once in a lifetime player he is just becoming a Jordan 2.0 in people's eyes

How can you be better than Jordan if you still in his shadow 

Dude I never said anything about Jordan 

just made a comment about a stat that he played 48 minutes when some people can’t even watch for 48 minutes 

And asked you who plays 48 minutes ?

since you seem to be the expert you might know 😀

5 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Dude I never said anything about Jordan 

just made a comment about a stat that he played 48 minutes when some people can’t even watch for 48 minutes 

And asked you who plays 48 minutes ?

since you seem to be the expert you might know 😀

You are right 

It was very difficult for me to watch for 48 minutes 

Especially when 2 teams wanted to keep heaving threes way off target and not trying to play smart

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t get your question.... Pippen was the right fit for the Bulls and had just enough offense to complement the roster and Jordan but wasn’t able to be THE scorer for the trailblazers. 

Regards

BGW

Pippen was an all around baller(Similar to LBJ in that regard).

Stats without Jordan in 94.

21.4 PPG 8 RBP 5 Assists

He was 34 when he started playing for the Trailblazers.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Total yards is longevity. I don't use stats like that to say LBJ is the GOAT. LBJ is the GOAT cause no player influences a basketball game in so many ways like he does/has. Jordan was a scorer first and foremost, and played in the perfect era for his skill set(The illegal defense ISO age).

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

LeBron is basically Gronkowski at 6’8” and hops. 

Cant stop him, he’s a stat stuffer but Jordan is a WINNER and demands that from his team and holds them accountable. Basically a Bill Russell of the modern era. 

LeBron has YET to prove those intangibles of a championship caliber player and coming out of the Eastern Conference. Name a team that did wholesale changes midway and still made it to the finals. 

No, not what you’re thinking Hawgie, the east is THAT weak. 

Dubs in 5, 4-1.

Its a boat race.....

And a LOCK 🔐 

Regards

BufordGaWolves

Great post being a stat man and a winner is 2 different things.