Who wins the NBA finals how many games?

HooverOutlaw

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I sense the  NBA doing something to help the Cavs aka 2016. 

Warriors in 7. 

In the next  2 weeks  something will happen to help the Cavs .  Would not be shocked if the Cavs won. 

Cavs have a chance, especially if they can steal one early from warriors. If Andre Igudala  can't go, that is a serious loss for warriors. He has been one of the pillars in the warriors run the last 5 years. He has the length and speed to play great defense and rebound, as well as give them 15 or 20 pts when needed. Huge piece of the puzzle. There is no one else that can matchup with Lebron, at least part of the time. ( Green way to short ). Cleveland's chance is to try and dominate the paint, unlike the rocket series, where the rockets tried to spread the floor. They won't try and match the warriors with small ball, but will have advantage with Love and Tristain Thompson in the paint. Mcgee and David West will get a lot more pt this series, as rebounding will be key. The big difference between last year and this, is the Cavs don't have the other superstar in Irving, and the warriors have been trying to get their mojo and rythem back in these playoff series. Due to the regular season injuries to Curry, Warriors are nowhere near the team they were last season.Curry is still not up to par, but an 75% to 80% Curry is still better than most. Warriors in 6, possibly 7 is my prediction.

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LeBron fans and the East Coasties only care about his stats.

Well here is a stat for you.

He is about to be 3-6 in the finals.

Enjoy!

Idc about his stats

I spent 30 minutes on twitter yesterday stating that idc what stats he has, he will never be a better player then Jordan 

Maybe more athletic player but just because LeBron is more skilled don't mean he's better

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Idc about his stats

I spent 30 minutes on twitter yesterday stating that idc what stats he has, he will never be a better player then Jordan 

Maybe more athletic player but just because LeBron is more skilled don't mean he's better

Well you are in the minority my friend.

All I have read on the net is BS about his stats and excuses for why they will get smoked in 5 by the Dubs again.

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Idc about his stats

Bron bron is bigger.  That's the only thing he has over THE GOAT!!

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Idc about his stats

LeBron is more powerful not more skilled than Jordan. 

As always,

BufordGaWolves

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've been on the Jordan train for years and years, but... Idc what anyone says... It's more and more difficult to make an argument against Lebron. Period. 

To try and argue him away at this point is basically grasping at straws.

And he's showing no signs of slowing down. It wouldn't shock me if he ends up playing for 15 finals which would be ridiculous. The naysayers will then turn to the record in the finals to downplay his accomplishments.

Lebron is going to squash almost every record Jordan has by the time he calls it quits.

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've been on the Jordan train for years and years, but... Idc what anyone says... It's more and more difficult to make an argument against Lebron. Period. 

To try and argue him away at this point is basically grasping at straws.

But you don’t care, so what’s the point. 

Huh?

Lol

• Haha 1

LeBron is basically Gronkowski at 6’8” and hops. 

Cant stop him, he’s a stat stuffer but Jordan is a WINNER and demands that from his team and holds them accountable. Basically a Bill Russell of the modern era. 

LeBron has YET to prove those intangibles of a championship caliber player and coming out of the Eastern Conference. Name a team that did wholesale changes midway and still made it to the finals. 

No, not what you’re thinking Hawgie, the east is THAT weak. 

Dubs in 5, 4-1.

Its a boat race.....

And a LOCK 🔐 

Regards

BufordGaWolves