HELICOPTER OVER MY HOME RIGHT NOW

DevilDog

Just got a call that a Black Helicopter is hovering over my home and neighborhood.   I went on line to see what was up and just found out there is a shooting at McKinney North High School at this present time.  UnFreakingBelievable.  I will assure you I don't live in the Damn Ghetto.  I Joke about the fear my lady have of Movies and this B.S. has struck near me with kids and families I know.  Fluid situation right now. 

Seems to be only one Student Down.

McKINNEY, Texas -- Police reported Friday morning that McKinney North High School was on lockdown after a shooting.

In a statement posted to Twitter, police said one student was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound that was believed to be self-inflicted.

No other students were believed to be involved, police said.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/police-shots-fired-a-mckinney-north-high-school-were-self-inflicted

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Just got a call that a Black Helicopter is hovering over my home and neighborhood.   I went on line to see what was up and just found out there is a shooting at McKinney North High School at this present time.  UnFreakingBelievable.  I will assure you I don't live in the Damn Ghetto.  I Joke about the fear my lady have of Movies and this B.S. has struck near me with kids and families I know.  Fluid situation right now. 

Seems to be only one Student Down.

McKINNEY, Texas -- Police reported Friday morning that McKinney North High School was on lockdown after a shooting.

In a statement posted to Twitter, police said one student was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound that was believed to be self-inflicted.

No other students were believed to be involved, police said.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/police-shots-fired-a-mckinney-north-high-school-were-self-inflicted

And this insanity continues.    Peace to those affected

• Like 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

And this insanity continues.    Peace to those affected

Indeed.  Just talked to a Neighborhood friend and former co-worker whose son is a Jr.  She is trying to pick him up.  They are moving the kids over to McKinney Boyd.  I literally rode my Bike by the School on my way to work this A.M.   Just damn Crazy.  Luckily this seems to be a one and done.  The demographics of this HS. does not scream Hood.

I agree may Peace be upon them.  Hopefully this kid is not among the families in my Housing Area. 

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Indeed.  Just talked to a Neighborhood friend and former co-worker whose son is a Jr.  She is trying to pick him up.  They are moving the kids over to McKinney Boyd.  I literally rode my Bike by the School on my way to work this A.M.   Just damn Crazy.  Luckily this seems to be a one and done.  The demographics of this HS. does not scream Hood.

I agree may Peace be upon them.  Hopefully this kid is not among the families in my Housing Area. 

Suicide. Someone, somehow needs to find out WTF is wrong with teens now days. I swear I cant remember ONE teen when I was a teenager, committing suicide, or even thinking about, or commenting on shooting up a school.

I really think its not only very weak parents, but way too many of these spoiled suburban brats are medicated out the ass when they shouldnt be.

And Ill be the first to say....it's almost always very upper class white kids. Better get back to putting a foot in their asses at an early age.

3 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Suicide. Someone, somehow needs to find out WTF is wrong with teens now days. I swear I cant remember ONE teen when I was a teenager, committing suicide, or even thinking about, or commenting on shooting up a school.

I really think its not only very weak parents, but way too many of these spoiled suburban brats are medicated out the ass when they shouldnt be.

And Ill be the first to say....it's almost always very upper class white kids. Better get back to putting a foot in their asses at an early age.

41 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I don't know what it is but damn this is scary.  There is not a neighborhood near that H.S. that would make you say damn I gotta get out of here.  I have a co-worker whose son went to McKinney Boyd and he killed himself 2 years ago.  He was 13 and a 17 year old gave him a gun.  Tragic indeed. I will assure you this kid is from a family with over 150K combined income.  Terrible.

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I don't know what it is but damn this is scary.  There is not a neighborhood near that H.S. that would make you say damn I gotta get out of here.  I have a co-worker whose son went to McKinney Boyd and he killed himself 2 years ago.  He was 13 and a 17 year old gave him a gun.  Tragic indeed. I will assure you this kid is from a family with over 150K combined income.  Terrible.

My niece graduated from Boyd last year. Fortunately, my sister and brother in law raised her right and didnt coddle her.

Blows my mind when I hear a kid from whats usually a upper income home say..."I cant deal with life". WTF???

One thing most kids from the "hood" learn early on is....life aint fair and adverse conditions are a way of life. They do seem to cope better with lifes hardships. Instead of being fed Aderall and anti depressants, they have Big Mama whoopin that ass!!!

9 minutes ago, rockinl said:

My niece graduated from Boyd last year. Fortunately, my sister and brother in law raised her right and didnt coddle her.

Blows my mind when I hear a kid from whats usually a upper income home say..."I cant deal with life". WTF???

One thing most kids from the "hood" learn early on is....life aint fair and adverse conditions are a way of life. They do seem to cope better with lifes hardships. Instead of being fed Aderall and anti depressants, they have Big Mama whoopin that ass!!!

Now I know we have more in common you dropped a Big Mama reference.  Lol.  We need to all try to get these kids in line.  This kid for some reason didn't hurt others. This was my Hood this time. Hell last night a McKinney kid won spelling bee championship with Frisco kid 2nd and Flower Mound 3rd.   I agree spoiled kids. The cars in school parking lot are better than my own vehicles. When the closest auto dealership to MCKINNEY North is BMW of McKinney that  tells you its a bunch of brats.

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Now I know we have more in common you dropped a Big Mama reference.  Lol.  We need to all try to get these kids in line.  This kid for some reason didn't hurt others. This was my Hood this time. Hell last night a McKinney kid won spelling bee championship with Frisco kid 2nd and Flower Mound 3rd.   I agree spoiled kids. The cars in school parking lot are better than my own vehicles. When the closest auto dealership to MCKINNEY North is BMW of McKinney that  tells you its a bunch of brats.

Country cow town when I lived there in the Mid 80s is now ritzy 

Better thee than me. 

Regrets

BufordGaWolves

11 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Economic well being does not always translate into happiness or mental well being. Humans are complex life forms. Sometimes we forget that. 

So complex we’ve created problems we can’t correct.  The human race will not get the chance to expire due to natural causes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

So complex we’ve created problems we can’t correct.  The human race will not get the chance to expire due to natural causes.

That is correct. Most species have become extinct either due to climatic changes in their habitat or due to natural predators overwhelming them. If and when we go, it will be due to us. In the immortal words of Jimmy Buffet, it will be our own damn fault.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That is correct. Most species have become extinct either due to climatic changes in their habitat or due to natural predators overwhelming them. If and when we go, it will be due to us. In the immortal words of Jimmy Buffet, it will be our own damn fault.  

The ultimate end game is the expansion of the sun as it progresses towards it’s own inevitable reckoning. If humans were to make it that far, it would truly be the greatest of all our accomplishments.  When all is said and done, what will be the epitaph engraved on penultimate headstone?