Preparing For War With Canada...

Rufus69

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Im very familiar with the Vietnam War. As a matter of fact, I was pretty close with Colonel David Hackworth before he passed away. For those unaware, Hack is known as America's most decorated soldier of all time for his heroic experiences and leadership in both Korea and Vietnam. 

Honestly, I hate Canada because they forced Nickelback into our country. Are you young enough to know who they are? 

I am deeply appreciative that I was VP of sales for over 20 years for a Vancouver, BC company with continuing friendships to this day.  I’ve spent hundred of days in Canada over time and love the people and the country. 

My wife and I came close to moving to Vancouver ( from Washington, DC where we grew up and live).  Our 25 year wedding anniversary was at Eiginsinn Farm, north of Toronto.  Over the years I’ve travelled much of Canada as I have the U. S.  I love Canadians and their country. 

I am the same age as Trump.  Similar to him I was 1Y and did not go into the military-I was scared to death of Nam.

Trump’s name was taken off of his 60  story Vancouver condo.

For the life of me I honestly do not know why you trust Trump.  

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I am deeply appreciative that I was VP of sales for over 20 years for a Vancouver, BC company with continuing friendships to this day.  I’ve spent hundred of days in Canada over time and love the people and the country. 

My wife and I came close to moving to Vancouver ( from Washington, DC where we grew up and live).  Our 25 year wedding anniversary was at Eiginsinn Farm, north of Toronto.  Over the years I’ve travelled much of Canada as I have the U. S.  I love Canadians and their country. 

I am the same age as Trump.  Similar to him I was 1Y and did not go into the military-I was scared to death of Nam.

Trump’s name was taken off of his 60  story Vancouver condo.

For the life of me I honestly do not know why you trust Trump.  

The best place to find your answer is on Facebook......

Rufus>>

22 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I think you hit the nail on the head...some Trumpers here have disappeared and no longer try and defend the crazy fool...like Jimbo and Tex...they got tired of always taking a bullet for the fool....Concha and GSB on the other hand are 110% in...they represent the Trumpers who Donny said "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and still have their support".....sad

I remember when the theory was that the Clintons had Seth Rich murdered. Even though it is just theory, the funny thing is that what Rich was supposed to be leaking is what is being investigated now. The DNC's corruption, and hindering Sanders campaign efforts.

Clark Mindock, New York ; "Mr Rich's death came just before a particularly sensitive time for the DNC. Wikileaks published thousands of DNC emails and documents on July 22, leading to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz right before the 2016 Democratic National Convention. The DNC had publicly disclosed that their networks had been breached in June of that year.

Those emails were particularly damaging because they showed that the DNC had actively tried to undermine the presidential campaign of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, who surprised much of the Democratic establishment with a competitive challenge to the eventual nominee, Hillary Clinton."

Rich had cooperated in the leak of DNC emails to Wikileaks, and that he was killed to stop him from cooperating with the FBI over plans to testify against Clinton? 

• Haha 1