Preparing For War With Canada...

Rufus69

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just more proof that they need us more than we them. 

Not really, both countries could end their relationship and would probably do just fine. They would need different trading partners and perhaps have to consume more of what they produce. But in the end, the USA and Canada would still be among the world's richest countries on a per capita basis. 

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

There has to be some Republicans somewhere that are ready to say....Enough is ENOUGH.  

Rufus>>

Not as long as Trump supporters are allowed to vote.  They are running the show these days, not Repubs.  Sadly.  

They might speak up if they are not running again but not too much.  

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not as long as Trump supporters are allowed to vote.  They are running the show these days, not Repubs.  Sadly.  

They might speak up if they are not running again but not too much.  

I've interacted with Republicans most of my "adult" life.  My father and mother were Republicans.  Pretty much all their friends were moderate to right.  I'll be honest...i can't see those people...who were staunch in their belief system...putting up with Trumpy The Clown.  I ain't saying most of them wouldn't have voted for him...I think they probably would have.  BUT...I also think they would have had way enough of his shenanigans...by now.

As nicely as I can put this....the current Republicans need to grow a set......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I've interacted with Republicans most of my "adult" life.  My father and mother were Republicans.  Pretty much all their friends were moderate to right.  I'll be honest...i can't see those people...who were staunch in their belief system...putting up with Trumpy The Clown.  I ain't saying most of them wouldn't have voted for him...I think they probably would have.  BUT...I also think they would have had way enough of his shenanigans...by now.

Rufus>>

9C12F776-13CF-472E-B8D1-C9341756F100.thumb.png.c2af2648162f29aaa39c88b7e54b9827.png

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Another thing that keeps them quiet imo is that they are deregulating and pushing through conservative judges at a very high rate.  They got the big permanent tax cut done and aside from the trade mess Trump created things are going ok.  

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So we hate Mexicans, Muslims, Germans and now Canadians too > all in about 500 days.

Keep those manly memes coming, kids.

America First means us against the World. So I guess we hate everybody. Whoever succeeds DJT is going to have a lot of repairing to do. It may take half of his first four years. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

America First means us against the World. So I guess we hate everybody. Whoever succeeds DJT is going to have a lot of repairing to do. It may take half of his first four years. 

I'm NOT smart enough to understand why you can't get things done without ALL the hate.

I am smart enough to understand we are really struggling at the moment and our image is at an all time low. AND, our politicians don't talk like any other politicians in the world. We pretty much suck at politics truthfully.

WTF does Peter Navarro think he is?

"White House trade adviser Peter Navarro lit into Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Sunday, saying there's a "special place in hell" for a world leader who double crosses President Donald Trump."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/10/special-place-hell-trump-trudeau-navarro-635100

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

WTF does Peter Navarro think he is?

"White House trade adviser Peter Navarro lit into Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Sunday, saying there's a "special place in hell" for a world leader who double crosses President Donald Trump."

I guess DJT must be God, himself. Not sure why a special place in hell would be reserved for someone that does Trump wrong. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Our GDP is $20 Trillion; Canada's is $1.5T. We already won. #SOFT

IMG_0960.JPG

So I'm guessing you're not old enough to remember Vietnam?

Keep running them numbers.....

Over half of the US would fight for the Canucks against Trumpy The Clown !!!!!

Rufus>>

Rufus>>

• Haha 1