Trump family separation policy starts dividing Republicans

12 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

These kids are probably better off being separated from their parents temporarily . They are getting fed, clothed, educated, have a roof over their head and have tv and video games but non of that is being said. 

Saw a report last night that there’s been 12000 kids and 10000, yes 10000 were sent without their parents and now big mean trumps govt is taking care of them. It’s not US job to take care of every kid in the world that is struggling as bad as that sounds. I feel horrible when I see kids suffering. Been to many 3rd world shit hole countries and seen upclose what they go thru. We always helped with what we could with what we had. With that said it doesn’t change the fact that US can only help so many. 

Also, I would like to hear from you lefties what would your solution be? I’m guesing ahead you want us to build them condos since they are caged up like animals now? Give them food, give them aid, give them money to live on? Who’s paying for what you want done also? At what number do you say it’s to much? 1,000-100,000-1,000,000,000? 

What u dont see is any liberal opening up their own personal homes. We cannot help everyone it's as simple as that. We are not the worlds dumping ground. And we have to do something with tightening up of the asylum laws. Way too easy to come up with some bullshit for asylum and then they never go home. 

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

as Trump is signing an Executive Order today to keep the families together...LOL...his little experiment blew up in his face...:$

this is what it is all about to you and you idiotic libtards, none of you give a shit about one single kid, it is all about Trump. Get help you have the worst case of Trumpidis on the planet.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

this is what it is all about to you and you idiotic libtards, none of you give a shit about one single kid, it is all about Trump. Get help you have the worst case of Trumpidis on the planet.

no Tex...it's all about doing the right thing...the PATRIOTIC thing...what this county was founded on....he just threw his minions some red meat to make them happy and make himself look tough...and it backfired on him BIG time....:$

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

and you think by separating families Trump was showing he "gave a shit" about the kids???....O.o...time to go chase some tumble weeds...

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no Tex...it's all about doing the right thing...the PATRIOTIC thing...what this county was founded on....he just threw his minions some red meat to make them happy and make himself look tough...and it backfired on him BIG time....:$

news flash all he is doing is keeping them DETAINED together...you should be happy now. 

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you think by separating families Trump was showing he "gave a shit" about the kids???....O.o...time to go chase some tumble weeds...

Like I said you dont give a damn abt these kids. This is just something else for you to bitch abt Trump. Nothing more. I dont think you will make the next 6+ years. Too bad it is fun watching you melt every day. 

Just now, DBP66 said:

I am.....and you should be pissed off he backed down....;)

He didnt back down on anything, he is doing what is right for America. Again doesn't matter if it is kids this week, nukes last week, the economy the week before. You would rather see America in ashes then see Trump be given one ounce of credit. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

Like I said you dont give a damn abt these kids. This is just something else for you to bitch abt Trump. Nothing more. I dont think you will make the next 6+ years. Too bad it is fun watching you melt every day. 

who cares what I think Tex...Does the Pres. give a dam about those kids???????....no and neither do you...2 POS....O.o..:S

Just now, thc6795 said:

He didnt back down on anything, he is doing what is right for America. Again doesn't matter if it is kids this week, nukes last week, the economy the week before. You would rather see America in ashes then see Trump be given one ounce of credit. 

LOL...how come what was right for America 2 days ago changed all of a sudden???....fool....:$

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

who cares what I think Tex...Does the Pres. give a dam about those kids???????....no and neither do you...2 POS....O.o..:S

There it is. America be damned as long as Trump fails. Were you not the one have a heart attack about name calling? Sorry little twerp. 

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...how come what was right for America 2 days ago changed all of a sudden???....fool....:$

are you really that dumb? Let me SLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW it down. Keeping all of the ILLEGAL immigrants DETAINED is good/great for America. You really cant be that strong of a swimmer, that egg must have had a crack. Which would explain a lot. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

are you really that dumb? Let me SLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW it down. Keeping all of the ILLEGAL immigrants DETAINED is good/great for America. You really cant be that strong of a swimmer, that egg must have had a crack. Which would explain a lot. 

Are you volunteering for all the manual labor jobs or service industry jobs that pay nothing that these people hold?

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

....families together now....O.o

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

There it is. America be damned as long as Trump fails. Were you not the one have a heart attack about name calling? Sorry little twerp. 

why don't you answer the question Tex?...Does trump "give a shit" about those kids???.....

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Who is going to replace all these people in the low paying workforce?

What is your plan? Deport everyone? All costs would sky rocket. Hotels. Produce. Etc.....

What is your plan?

If we are so dependent on immigrants, then increase the legal limits on it.  Not an excuse for condoning illegal immigration.  Problem is - people do not want to wait.

Just now, Bormio said:

If we are so dependent on immigrants, then increase the legal limits on it.  Not an excuse for condoning illegal immigration.  Problem is - people do not want to wait.

Maybe we should? That's a better plan then deporting everyone which is not possible. 

And if you've ever lived in the southwest or west coast you know how dependent this country is on that labor force. Why do you think nothing every changes?