Trump family separation policy starts dividing Republicans

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No he didn't. He didn't vote for it because a MAJORITY of Americans who HE represents, did not favor repeal.

He did it absolutely out of spite. That why he wont even resign from Congress. Because he knows his one vote could mean everything and he cant even get to Washington. Hes an old POS that wont be missed 

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Interesting thing to call a war hero and career servant. 

He did the right thing. 

Hes a POS. If he had any diginity he would step aside and let the people of AZ actually be represented instead of someone dying somewhere and can get to AZ.  McCain approval 44%. Seems like most people dont approve of him overall. And for you to say most people in az approve of his vote is very hard to say. I'm sure he did not poll everyone in az to know what they want. I'm not calling his service horrible I'm calling what he is doing today a disservice 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Thats higher than your boy Trumps! LMFAO!

And don't ever call a war hero, POW, a POS because he doesn't support your warped agenda.

Go to bed. 

Hes a spiteful POS. Could have walked away after 2012 in pretty high regard. Actually trump is 44.3 so slightly higher across the whole country. Significantly better than McCain who is in a red state and can't top 50 percent. Hes pissed that Palin dragged him down. Hes pissed at trump. He seems to be a spiteful dude. Oh well hell have to answer to the guy upstairs 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes a spiteful POS. Could have walked away after 2012 in pretty high regard. Actually trump is 44.3 so slightly higher across the whole country. Significantly better than McCain who is in a red state and can't top 50 percent. Hes pissed that Palin dragged him down. Hes pissed at trump. He seems to be a spiteful dude. Oh well hell have to answer to the guy upstairs 

4 points higher is SIGNIFICANTLY higher?

You NeoCons are on drugs. 

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Funny thing is - no one doing all the yelling or gnashing of teeth really cares at all for these kids.  They just see it as a way to attack Trump - which has become their sole purpose in life.

Yep, both sides are terrible.  The  Left  acts as if they care about human suffering and the Right is rarely if ever empathetic.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

Funny thing is - no one doing all the yelling or gnashing of teeth really cares at all for these kids.  They just see it as a way to attack Trump - which has become their sole purpose in life.

Funny thing is - this is not Funny at all.  People do care about those kids and the parents.  People care brother.  

Do you agree with what Trump is doing to these families?  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Funny thing is - this is not Funny at all.  People do care about those kids and the parents.  People care brother.  

Do you agree with what Trump is doing to these families?  

This is nothing but political bullshit, you can look up videos of Obama, Killiar and other dems saying and doing the same shit Trump is doing now. Only difference...no one cared then.  There sure as hell wasn't 5 pages on this site 4 yrs ago when this was happening. Where were all your voices then? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

This is nothing but political bullshit, you can look up videos of Obama, Killiar and other dems saying and doing the same shit Trump is doing now. Only difference...no one cared then.  There sure as hell wasn't 5 pages on this site 4 yrs ago when this was happening. Where were all your voices then? 

Prove it.  Obama deported more than anybody (and that sucked imo) But didn't separate families.  Either did Bush.  

You don't know if people cared then or not.  I say they did care, I know I did.  

Btw, Obama is not in office.  Not neccessary to bring Obama up every time Trump does some soulless shit.  Trump owns this one despite lying about the Dems being responsible.

Do you guys ever tire of being lied to?  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Only difference...no one cared then

Really?

Did you not watch Fox News then or all the far right fake news sources on social media? It was epic proportions.

The difference is the far right extreme is a minority in this country, not a majority, as reflected on this very forum. You are in the extreme minority.

#ThreeMillionVotes

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I know you do.  You think Hitler was a great guy.  

What the policy is is no different than what Obama did. So why is it a big deal now. It's not. Just like it wasnt when obama did the same thing. Even Hillary stayed you can not let anyone stay in the country. I said Hitler loved his country and fought for his country and could not find fault into the people of Germany for putting him into power. Never said he himself was a great guy. I could understand why the people of Germany wanted him as leader. 

And when it comes to family separation Republicans according to a poll was in favor of it so in terms of being a Republican I am in the majority of the decision 

And if they stopped coming Illegally they would not have to worry about a thing. Sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for these people 

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Prove it.  Obama deported more than anybody (and that sucked imo) But didn't separate families.  Either did Bush.  

You don't know if people cared then or not.  I say they did care, I know I did.  

Btw, Obama is not in office.  Not neccessary to bring Obama up every time Trump does some soulless shit.  Trump owns this one despite lying about the Dems being responsible.

Do you guys ever tire of being lied to?  

Favreau tweet

OOPs this was during the Obama yrs. Where were you then? You sure the hell were not on this forum screaming for the kids. When Obama puts kids in cages it is ok Trump not so much. Frigging hypocrites 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Really?

Did you not watch Fox News then or all the far right fake news sources on social media? It was epic proportions.

The difference is the far right extreme is a minority in this country, not a majority, as reflected on this very forum. You are in the extreme minority.

#ThreeMillionVotes

Again where was your punk ass when Obama was putting kids in cages?

Just now, Drummer61 said:

The last president to DEPORT ILLEGAL INVADERS with dispatch was Eisenhower with "Operation Werptback"....He was a Republican and since  then,no president has had any balls....Should citizens start to do something ???  

Sure. Do you also have a plan to replace all the lost workers in the agriculture, hotel, and service industry?

Do you plan to make these industries pay "American wages"?

If you do, then, sure.