Trump family separation policy starts dividing Republicans

12 hours ago, concha said:

Amazing.

Russia didn't work, Stormy didn't work... so on to newfound outrage over people who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Fuck our sovereignty, fuck our laws and fuck the American taxpayer all in the name of keeping the heat on Trump.

You are such a disingenuous person.  If someone has a opinion that differs from you it must be bc they are out to get Trump.  

No addressing the issue at hand, just deflect and cry that your hero is being unfairly criticised.  

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Said nobody ever.  

What do you think the effect of “catch and release” is?  They come in and nearly impossible to get out.  Several local communities have passed laws giving non citizens the vote in local elections.  And I have read a number of opinion pieces pushing for the same in state and federal elections (they work, pay taxes, are impacted by government policies ...).

14 minutes ago, Bormio said:

What do you think the effect of “catch and release” is?  They come in and nearly impossible to get out.  Several local communities have passed laws giving non citizens the vote in local elections.  And I have read a number of opinion pieces pushing for the same in state and federal elections (they work, pay taxes, are impacted by government policies ...).

Do you live in a state where illegals are an issue?

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"An old fashioned concept"......it's not, the left wants you to believe that...."When a country loses its culture"

and language". It's over....Rome and the Ottoman Empires are examples....Japan is one of few who may never lose their culture,they are united and don't allow ILLEGALS IN.....

Tongue in cheek

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

They are eligible for education and health care.

You stated in a previous post that Dems wanted illegals because of votes. But they can't vote.

They are eligible for public education. And they have to be treated by law in terms of healthcare. They receive nothing else.

Let's keep this fact based and not right wing media centric.

Just now, Bormio said:

I never said it was the same as California (Thank God).  You asked if it was an “issue”.

Possibly.

I still think it is bizarre that anyone in the southern states would be even remotely concerned with this issue, since it generally doesn't affect them to a great extent.

It is like being concerned with the waves for surfing in Oklahoma.

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Possibly.

I still think it is bizarre that anyone in the southern states would be even remotely concerned with this issue, since it generally doesn't affect them to a great extent.

It is like being concerned with the waves for surfing in Oklahoma.

Your knowledge of the South is apparently lacking - but of course we all knew that.

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You stated in a previous post that Dems wanted illegals because of votes. But they can't vote.

They are eligible for public education. And they have to be treated by law in terms of healthcare. They receive nothing else.

Let's keep this fact based and not right wing media centric.

But their children will be able to.

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I know the south well.

But to imply you have some massive problem with illegals as an excuse to be obsessed with an issue that doesn't really affect you is comical.

Stay off the Fox News.

You don’t know shit about the South.  And I don’t need your advice to decide what issues to worry about.  Finally my ancestors came here LEGALLY.

25 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You don’t know shit about the South.  And I don’t need your advice to decide what issues to worry about.  Finally my ancestors came here LEGALLY.

I do know shit about the South.

I know enough to know that you need to stay off Fox News and worry about things that affect your state, and not illegals. You need to clean up the poverty in the south from your own people before worrying about others.

Facts.