Trump family separation policy starts dividing Republicans

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Legal citizens on welfare, prisioners when released and others looking for jobs....Those that refuse to work, deport.....We need makers not takers....Calf has a huge amount of takers on welfare that should be in those fields.....

What is your plan to put this into action?

You expect these people to take thee manual labor jobs for slave wages just because you say to?

No wage increases, insurance, nothing?

Your plan is not practical.

Convince me.

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

When bank robbers get separated from their families by getting convicted of committing an ILLEGAL ACT, the Libs are silent and never blame the bank, but ILLEGAL INVADERS SNEAK IN WITH KIDS and are separated for committing ILLEGAL ENTRY, the Libs cry.....Rules for Radicals, " never let a crisis go to waste"....I bet if we put up signs saying,"Shoot on sight".......No more ILLEGAL INVADERS....

We should shoot you on site you poor excuse for a human being.  

Dont think the lady in that pic was escaping death and misery.  Not exactly the same thing.  Unless your a POS, you would know that.

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You have been watching Fox News today.

Stay off that channel. It will make you dumber.

of course dont answer the question. Fucking hypocrite. but the kid...kids..kids...bullshit

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

OOPS.  The pic was taken in 2018 you stupid idiot.  

you are so fucking stupid. Go on line dummy and look up how the idiot who posted that picture had to retract it because it was taken while Obama was in office. IDIOT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

What is your plan to put this into action?

You expect these people to take thee manual labor jobs for slave wages just because you say to?

No wage increases, insurance, nothing?

Your plan is not practical.

Convince me.

Your asking Dummer to convince you and come up with a solution that isn't wing nut crazy?  You will be waiting forever.  I think he will say 'shoot them'.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

of course dont answer the question. Fucking hypocrite. but the kid...kids..kids...bullshit

you are so fucking stupid. Go on line dummy and look up how the idiot who posted that picture had to retract it because it was taken while Obama was in office. IDIOT

Hey POS.  You go on line and prove your bullshit claim.  I didn't make it.  Dumb ass soulless POS traitor.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Funny thing is - this is not Funny at all.  People do care about those kids and the parents.  People care brother.  

Do you agree with what Trump is doing to these families?  

A few do - most just hate Trump.  I do not like what is happening to those families.  Frankly they should not enter illegally and they could stay with their kids.  They can also try to enter legally and stay with their kids.  We have punted on this problem too long.  The President is trying to force the Congress to be responsible and address this.  But it will take compromise.  The status quo and open borders are not options.  The President is actually trying to find a way to accommodate the Dreamers, but that will take a commitment to border enforcement to strike a deal.  So far the Dems are not interested.

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Obama didn’t separate families, he implemented the family detention centers which were also deplorable.  All of the admin though kept them in cages.  

Just now, World Citizen said:

Hey POS.  You go on line and prove your bullshit claim.  I didn't make it.  Dumb ass soulless POS traitor.  

fucking idiot the picture was taken in 2014. have one of you lib friends help you. Trump could have let all the kids go and you wd be screaming for the parents. Trump could give you a million dollars and you wd bitch. You don't give a shit about the kids, you never have. You sure the hell haven't been on this forum screaming for the kids until recently.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Obama didn’t separate families, he implemented the family detention centers which were also deplorable.  All of the admin though kept them in cages.  

Thank you, please tell Peter Piper when that photo I posted was taken. Even though it will break his little heart

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They contribute more than you do.

They pay taxes. They don't just buy pizza and live at their parents. They are out working manual labor jobs, paying taxes, and contributing.

I'd rather have them than you. Deport yourself.

I pay taxes. I probably pay more taxes as a lot of them get paid under the tableand send their money back home which is a fact. They live several families to one house which is illegal. And without them doing manual labor jobs we will find legals that can do the work. 

18 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

THEY ARE ILLEGAL INVADERS and in violation of the law....They are not entitled to anything....

Yeah it’s not as clear cut, many reports that those that have been seeking asylum legally have been separated as well.   In regards to deportation of illegals there have been incidences if citizens being illegally deported as well.  

I want our leaders to also focus on the roguish Russian immigrants they have come over here and set up these criminal Mafias, in addition, to the Asian groups that are overstaying their expired visas in mass. But they are all hypocrites and not true and honest leaders. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

2015 Obama was blasted for the bad conditions and he stated he did it as a deterrent 

Obama didnt get 1/10th of What Trump is getting now. Point is most of these clowns (world) never cared in 14,15,16 but all the sudden they scream for the kids. Total bullshit. This is nothing but a bunch of political bullshit. The republicans are trying to pass laws but need a few dems on board. The dems don't want to do shit because they want this to be their war cry come Nov. Simple as that. In the meantime all these holier then thou hypocrites will scream for the kids.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah it’s not as clear cut, many reports that those that have been seeking asylum legally have been separated as well.   In regards to deportation of illegals there have been incidences if citizens being illegally deported as well.  

I want our leaders to also focus on the roguish Russian immigrants they have come over here and set up these criminal Mafias, in addition, to the Asian groups that are overstaying their expired visas in mass. But they are all hypocrites and not true and honest leaders. 

all meaning Trump and the Republicans or all meaning the whole damn bunch Nancy and chuck and the rest of them?

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

all meaning Trump and the Republicans or all meaning the whole damn bunch Nancy and chuck and the rest of them?

All of them, I don’t like nor trust either party.  You’ve heard me say before they are all buddies up there and I think are laughing at us citizens fighting and bickering among ourselves. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Obama didnt get 1/10th of What Trump is getting now. Point is most of these clowns (world) never cared in 14,15,16 but all the sudden they scream for the kids. Total bullshit. This is nothing but a bunch of political bullshit. The republicans are trying to pass laws but need a few dems on board. The dems don't want to do shit because they want this to be their war cry come Nov. Simple as that. In the meantime all these holier then thou hypocrites will scream for the kids.

as Trump is signing an Executive Order today to keep the families together...LOL...his little experiment blew up in his face...:$

These kids are probably better off being separated from their parents temporarily . They are getting fed, clothed, educated, have a roof over their head and have tv and video games but non of that is being said. 

Saw a report last night that there’s been 12000 kids and 10000, yes 10000 were sent without their parents and now big mean trumps govt is taking care of them. It’s not US job to take care of every kid in the world that is struggling as bad as that sounds. I feel horrible when I see kids suffering. Been to many 3rd world shit hole countries and seen upclose what they go thru. We always helped with what we could with what we had. With that said it doesn’t change the fact that US can only help so many. 

Also, I would like to hear from you lefties what would your solution be? I’m guesing ahead you want us to build them condos since they are caged up like animals now? Give them food, give them aid, give them money to live on? Who’s paying for what you want done also? At what number do you say it’s to much? 1,000-100,000-1,000,000,000? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I pay taxes. I probably pay more taxes as a lot of them get paid under the tableand send their money back home which is a fact. They live several families to one house which is illegal. And without them doing manual labor jobs we will find legals that can do the work. 

They pay more taxes than you and also pay rent which also stimulates the economy. 

You could argue they contribute more to this country economically than you do!

Saudi Arabia is calling your name.