Trump family separation policy starts dividing Republicans

42 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Who is going to replace all these people in the low paying workforce?

What is your plan? Deport everyone? All costs would sky rocket. Hotels. Produce. Etc.....

What is your plan?

I didnt say anything about deporting anyone? However, There are enough LEGAL immigrants as well as hard working Americans who can fill those jobs. Maybe we should force the owners of said company's to pay a fair wage? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I didnt say anything about deporting anyone? However, There are enough LEGAL immigrants as well as hard working Americans who can fill those jobs. Maybe we should force the owners of said company's to pay a fair wage? 

Trump reverses course, signs order ending family separations on southern border

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-reverses-course-signs-order-ending-family-separations-on-southern-border/ar-AAyUzg3?ocid=ientp

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

What u dont see is any liberal opening up their own personal homes. We cannot help everyone it's as simple as that. We are not the worlds dumping ground. And we have to do something with tightening up of the asylum laws. Way too easy to come up with some bullshit for asylum and then they never go home. 

I actually want a lefty to give a solution to this. Where should they be kept? What living arrangements, medical care, food, money, etc given? Where’s money coming from. Let’s hear an actual solution and numbers, limitations...

18 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I actually want a lefty to give a solution to this. Where should they be kept? What living arrangements, medical care, food, money, etc given? Where’s money coming from. Let’s hear an actual solution and numbers, limitations...

You know the answer....it would come from us the taxpayers. That's always their answer. Higher taxes for social programs that are a disaster 

26 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

That is a fair and necessary question.  I obviously don't have all the answers but what I do know is that there must be the will to find a solution first.  When smart people with good intentions set out to solving a problem they usually do.  

As for the lack of money, all you need to do to see Trump and Repub and Dem's respective budgets.  The tax cut for the rich also shows you who our elected priorities are working for.  This isn't just Trump, although he is the extreme, it has been like this for a long time imo.  So it isn't the money we need it is the will.  

Imho

34 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is a fair and necessary question.  I obviously don't have all the answers but what I do know is that there must be the will to find a solution first.  When smart people with good intentions set out to solving a problem they usually do.  

As for the lack of money, all you need to do to see Trump and Repub and Dem's respective budgets.  The tax cut for the rich also shows you who our elected priorities are working for.  This isn't just Trump, although he is the extreme, it has been like this for a long time imo.  So it isn't the money we need it is the will.  

Imho

There’s so much uproar that these immigrants are being caged like animals. What type living facility would you want these people to live in? 

How many bed units should be created? 

How are we going to monitor them so they don’t walk out the front door? Or back food! 

What type food should they be given? Should they have govt hired cooks for them, mess hall like,  MRE’s ( not really designed for regular person) or a different meal in bag created for these people’s nutritional needs  

Are we obligated to cloth them and educate them while in holding? 

Can you give any details on what you think about it? 

59 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You just missed it. A Libtard with a man-bun just got thrown out of the party!!! Hilarious. DJT asked if he was a man or woman. Classic. GTFOOH!! 

I did watch some of it...I saw the minions chanting "lock her up".....🙄#Barnum&Bailey

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

There’s so much uproar that these immigrants are being caged like animals. What type living facility would you want these people to live in? 

How many bed units should be created? 

How are we going to monitor them so they don’t walk out the front door? Or back food! 

What type food should they be given? Should they have govt hired cooks for them, mess hall like,  MRE’s ( not really designed for regular person) or a different meal in bag created for these people’s nutritional needs  

Are we obligated to cloth them and educate them while in holding? 

Can you give any details on what you think about it? 

How are they feeding them now?  How much has it cost to fly them around the country?  Its costing much more than it would have if this zero tolerance was not implemented.  

How much are the lawsuits that the gov't has to deal with when all these families start collecting settlements?  

More importantly, what are the costs for the country that has dropped all pretenses about America's so called values and statements of equality?  Instead we have become our worst part of ourselves.  

Damn the AP must read some of my posts.  I clearly have stated I don't understand the uproar among Liberals as if this is some new found horror among the Hypocrites.  I stated emphatically that this wasn't nothing new and it was just the modern version of a History of abusing and incarcerating Kids from POC.  I am not shocked and I damn sure stated the same thing,  Of course those that have always done these horrendous acts would not have any empathy for these people.  That's why I address them with the same MOFOing disdain.  And I am no damn Bleeding heart Liberal.  I call it just as I see it and as Real HIS-Story have been written.  You can't change it no matter how much damn spin is put to the ignorant. I am surprised the Kids have not been adopted by some Catholic Organization and parceled out. >:(  Liberals are just as full of B.S. as the Callous Republicans.  

AP Explains: US has split up families throughout its history

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/20/ap-explains-us-has-split-up-families-throughout-its-history.html

Only a Damn Fool would allow your tutelage to be some moral Compass of their Thoughts.  STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO GET OVER THEIR HISTORY WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO COMMIT THE SAME HEINOUS ACTS AGAINST THEM

1.  SLAVERY:  Before abolition, children of black slaves were born into slavery and could be sold by owners at will. Black women could do little to stop the sale of children and often never saw them again after they were sent away.

Owners also split apart parents who had no legal rights to prevent their sale. To resist, slave families regularly ran away together but faced harsh physical punishment, even death, if caught by slave hunters.

Last week, both White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Attorney Jeff Sessions cited the Bible in defending the policy of forced separation of Latino migrant children. Sessions referenced Romans 13, which urges readers "to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order." The same passage was cited before the Civil War to justify slavery, to allow slave hunters to return runaway slaves to their owners and to pull slave children away from mothers.

2.  NATIVE AMERICAN BOARDING SCHOOLS:  After the 1890 Wounded Knee Massacre, when the Army slaughtered 150 Lakota men, women and children in the last chapter of America's long Indian wars, authorities forced Native American families to send their children to government- or church-run boarding schools. The objective, as Carlisle Indian Industrial School founder Capt. Richard H. Pratt put it, was to "kill the Indian in him and save the man."

3.  POVERTY

During the early 1900s, states sometimes pulled children from poor families and placed them in orphanages. But reformers in the 1920s and 1930s began promoting the idea that children should not be separated from their families, according to "In the Shadow Of the Poorhouse: A Social History Of Welfare In America" by Michael B. Katz.

4. IMMIGRATION:  During the Great Depression, local authorities in California and Texas participated in a mass deportation of Mexican immigrants and Mexican Americans whom they blamed for the economic downturn. Between 500,000 and 1 million Mexican immigrants and Mexican Americans were pushed out of the country during the 1930s repatriation, as the removal is sometimes called.

Many families felt they were being forced to separate from their children, who were U.S. citizens.

"And many children," Balderrama said, "never saw their parents again."

5.  JAPANESE INTERNMENT CAMPS: Starting in 1942, when the U.S. was at war with Japan, around 120,000 people of Japanese ancestry were ordered by the U.S. government into prison camps around the country. An estimated 30,000 were children.

I got a few verses that Jeff Sessions who quoted a verse that his ancestors used to justify slavery.  Well let him read what YESHUA may ELAHA keep peace upon him said.  Why didn't old Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (that sounds like a name from a period of time that enforced the verse he read).  Why not quote this verse?   If I wouldn't let Jeffery teach me now why the hell would I hold onto what his ancestors taught they were worse than he was by leaps and valleys.  😎

Matthew 18:1-5 

The Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Matthew 18:10  

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

How are they feeding them now?  How much has it cost to fly them around the country?  Its costing much more than it would have if this zero tolerance was not implemented.  

How much are the lawsuits that the gov't has to deal with when all these families start collecting settlements?  

More importantly, what are the costs for the country that has dropped all pretenses about America's so called values and statements of equality?  Instead we have become our worst part of ourselves.  

Amazing.

Russia didn't work, Stormy didn't work... so on to newfound outrage over people who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Fuck our sovereignty, fuck our laws and fuck the American taxpayer all in the name of keeping the heat on Trump.

13 minutes ago, concha said:

mazing.

Russia didn't work, Stormy didn't work... so on to newfound outrage over people who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Fuck our sovereignty, fuck our laws and fuck the American taxpayer all in the name of keeping the heat on Trump.

I don't care what side you are on.  But this was great drama 😎Liberals (Old Dixiecrats) have no concept of History they were the ones taking kids in the past and now the new Dixiecrats are continuing the same trend.  But I loved this video.  Geraldo vs. Hannity.   I love the Republican on the Left dude is Callous as all get out.  Classic.  I'm not worried I know our HIS-STORY and THE MAN is pissed this will not end well for the lil brown Kids South of us🤣.  I am watching the Duluth, MN rally right now.  He is firing up the BASE.  

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Ok. So you didn’t answer a single legitimate question. About what I expected. 

7 hours ago, concha said:

Amazing.

The birth certificate shtick didn't work either did it? 

11 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Ok. So you didn’t answer a single legitimate question. About what I expected. 

I told you I don't have all the answers.  Shocking that I poster on a fb forum wouldn't have all the answers I know.  I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions either.  

So I guess we shouldn't fix the problem in a humane way bc you and I don't have all the answers.

Is your issue a matter of how to pay for it?  If it is, we are not saving any money with the way it being handled now.  If the money isn't the issue, what is?  These are also legitimate questions.