sarah sanders booted from Red Hen restaurant.

RedZone

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Reason #476 why trump wins again.

Why?  A private restaurant, which has the right to refuse service, asked her to leave (even Sanders’ own account doesn’t seem to indicate the owner was rude to her), and she politely did.

It’s the opposite side of the same “bake that cake, bigot” coin to imply the owner has to serve Sanders.

Trump can rightfully point to many other examples of a biased media to fire up his base; this isn’t one of those times.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Why?  A private restaurant, which has the right to refuse service, asked her to leave (even Sanders’ own account doesn’t seem to indicate the owner was rude to her), and she politely did.

It’s the opposite side of the same “bake that cake, bigot” coin to imply the owner has to serve Sanders.

Trump can rightfully point to many other examples of a biased media to fire up his base; this isn’t one of those times.

Doesn't help their cause when daddy huckabee posts these type tweets on his twitter page.

WTF is wrong with the huckleberry clan?

5 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Damn bro, even you?  Some of these little insecure clowns, sure.  Didn’t peg you for that bullshit but I guess shouldn’t be surprised.  Easy to show your true colors on a message board I guess.  You do you punto.

Someone hacked my account!!! I honestly did feel bad after I posted it. I'm not down with capping on ladies in that way. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang. Because of one mean comment I'm now an asshole? BGW would be proud, but I think I'm a pretty nice guy who believes in equality and fair justice. 

I don’t know you like that to label you that’s on me.  I am very lucky to be blessed in my life so far with parents and family who sacrificed and did what they could for me growing up, a great wife and son, living in a great area, etc.  I wish that same type of luck for everyone...male, female, white, black, brown, yellow, straight, gay, tall short, thin, fat, pretty, ugly etc.  I have had my moments in my younger years where I was the asshole, not worried about anyone but myself, just selfish...you get the drift. These days as I’ve grown I have tried to weed all that nonsense out, even if I don’t agree with / actively despise what someone is about.  Again, I don’t know you personally but you seem like a straight up guy from your posts and was just surprised you jumped in the pool with Folsom shit head and the like.

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO. Multiple people on here have said u were a Ted Cruz guy prior to him being embarrassed in the primary.

Is this not true? R they lying?

Is this your dumb ass looking for another burger issue to obsess on?

Get a life, man.

Seriously.

You spend 18 hours a day on this site being a complete embarrassment.

18 hours.

Every day.

You must have the saddest life on this board. And that's saying something. Chip is on here too.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Is this your dumb ass looking for another burger issue to obsess on?

Get a life, man.

Seriously.

You spend 18 hours a day on this site being a complete embarrassment.

18 hours.

Every day.

You must have the saddest life on this board. And that's saying something. Chip is on here too.

Are they lying or not?

You are deflecting poverty boy. 

Stay with me here. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Are they lying or not?

You are deflecting poverty boy. 

Stay with me here. 

No. I just choose not to answer because it drives you nuts.

18-Hour-Boy

That's your new name.  🤣

Oh, and just as I predicted you have smashed the 2,700 mark today.

Jesucristo what a frigging loser. 🤡🤣

LMAO