trump’s controversial steel tariffs are already taking a major toll on one of the last remaining nail producers in the United States.

RedZone

2 minutes ago, concha said:

"Tariffs killed the beast."

When you're not doing well, make shit up I guess.

I don't own one never planned to but ride with guys that do.  Spin away.  They are getting the hell out of Dodge for some reason sir.  May you opine and educate old DD on why that is.  I surely don't want to make shit up.

Meanwhile back at the Border. :D

Df_ul2IXkAEx5J8.jpg

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The narrative is simple.  Their overseas market is growing and they want to shift parts of their production to that region and trump is shitting on himself. 

Or not.

Unemployment down to record lows an most improved amongst minorities.

Strong GDP growth.

Manufacturing actually growing.

Nice projection though. The Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse is soiling themsleves on a daily basis for all to see.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I ride a Vespa remember. :D Harley as you know have been changing it's market from Big and Clunky to smaller and affordable.  This will kill it even more.  And I thought all that vibration and oil leakage would do them in.  Nope tariffs killed the Beast.

Oh the good old days.

Trump with Harley-Davidson executives

his friends and photo op gang are now the enemy.....O.o..Trump's America....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I don't own one never planned to but ride with guys that do.  Spin away.  They are getting the hell out of Dodge for some reason sir.  May you opine and educate old DD on why that is.  I surely don't want to make shit up.

Meanwhile back at the Border. :D

Because HD is struggling (long before the tariffs), the US economy and manufacturing sector is going down the toilet?

The unemployment and GDP growth rates didn't get your memo.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Or not.

Strong GDP growth.

Nice projection though. The Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse is soiling themsleves on a daily basis for all to see.

welcome back one-trick pony...I knew it wouldn't take long for the unemployment talk to start....O.o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the narrative is Harley is feeling the pain of Trump's tariffs...and now just as a kid would do...Trump goes after Harley Davidson for not being patriotic?!?!....and this minions eat it up...soon they'll be calling Harley riders commies....O.o

This is why I will never respect the GOP.  Now they expect CEOs to wreck their business model all to make the fuhrer look good.  Unbelievable! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Or not.

Strong GDP growth.

Harley-Davidson stock rocked as EU tariffs hit where it hurts, and so does Trump

They are overpriced anyway.  I surely don't give a rat's ass they are moving overseas.  Are you defending this and if so why?  This is Americana after all (Harley) Serious question. 

I have never been unemployed in my life and been a minority for 55 years.  I promise you never one day since I was 15.  40 years running.   

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Or not.

Strong GDP growth.

I’m talking Harley.  And unemployment has been decreasing for several years now, well before trump took office. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is why I will never respect the GOP.  Now they expect CEOs to wreck their business model all to make the fuhrer look good.  Unbelievable! 

Yeah it's Freaking ridiculously stupid if it wasn't so stupidly ridiculous.  As long as unemployment is low is now the go to line.  You know that thing that has been trending down for damn near 7 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Yeah it's Freaking ridiculously stupid if it wasn't so stupidly ridiculous.  As long as unemployment is low is now the go to line.  You know that thing that has been trending down for damn near 7 years.

Of course it’s been trending down,but they are too damn dishonest to admit it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Harley-Davidson stock rocked as EU tariffs hit where it hurts, and so does Trump

They are overpriced anyway.  I surely don't give a rat's ass they are moving overseas.  Are you defending this and if so why.

Serious question.  I have never been unemployed in my life and been a minority for 55 years.  I promise you never one day since I was 15.  40 years running.   

I'm not the one who even brought HD up.

The Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse can't point to the strong big picture so they trot out individual cases of woe and try to pass it off as indicative of the country as a whole. It's laughably transparent.

Congrats on your employment streak. Didn't see a question though.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Look on the bright side sir. These fools will be spinning it that Harley's are now affordable for Minorities since the people in Thailand will be the only ones with access to them in the near future.  :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

I'm not the one who even brought HD up.

The Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse can't point to the strong big picture so they trot out individual cases of woe and try to pass it off as indicative of the country as a whole. It's laughably transparent.

Congrats on your employment streak. Didn't see a question though.

Are you defending this and if so why.?  That was the question sir.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The unemployment rate was pretty stagnant for about 18 months prior to Trump. From Jan '16 to Jan '17 it dropped 0.1%.

Under Trump it dropped 7x that.

How's that for honesty?

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Look on the bright side sir. These fools will be spinning it that Harley's are now affordable for Minorities since the people in Thailand will be the only ones with access to them in the near future.  :D

Or fools will continue make up stupid shit like what you just posted.

Let's wait and see. 🤡

Just now, concha said:

The unemployment rate was pretty stagnant for about 18 months prior to Trump. From Jan '16 to Jan '17 it dropped 0.1%.

How's that for honesty?

Unemployment dropped under Obama. He inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression. It was at a healthy level and slowly declining when Trump took office.

You can't take an already stacked deck and claim credit for it.You just look like an idiot.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

How's that for honesty?

From 2010 there has been a consistent decrease. 

force status:  Unemployment rate
Type of data:        Percent or rate

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

Just now, Horsefly said:

From 2010 there has been a consistent decrease. 

force status:  Unemployment rate
Type of data:        Percent or rate

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

January 2016 U3 Unemployment Rate:  4.9%

January 2017 U3 Unemployment Rate:  4.8%

January 2018 U3 Unemployment Rate:  4.1%

Current U3 Unemployment Rate:  3.8%

Do you deny these figures?

Just now, concha said:

I just provided the chart to show the 10 year trend.  I don’t need to deny anything.

We were damn near 10% in 2010 and before Obama left office he brought it to under 5%, but yet I’m to cream myself like those on the right bc trump took the baton n brought it to 3.8%?   Get real! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump inherited an economy on the up swing. He was built on it.

Don't sit here and act like it is all his doing.

He was handed an economy pot of gold, to which you were soiling yourself over for the past 8 years prior.