USA today poll

HSFBfan

20 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

In 20 years I got maybe five....and they were for LOCAL stuff....I did get forms and questions from Trump, but that was it....Look, all the polls said Hillary would win and Trump had NO CHANCE.....Polls are used many times to make people think that there is no reason to vote or challenge anything.....

You made my point for me. These polls are generally garbage. 

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Polls will never have me change my mind nor surrender.......Some weak and impressionable poll believers capitulate....I will never forget the joy I felt when I watched those scumbags on MSNBC and CNN cry and weep like the pussies and commies they are.....Word !!!!!💪💪💪

Even better. Watch the Fox News broadcast and Karl Rove have a nervous breakdown ON AIR in 2012 when Obama got reelected. Classic stuff. They cried like baby snow flakes. 

Never forget. 

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Not even close.......Trumps victory beat ALL THE ODDS.......The faces I saw are etched in some of the fondest......TRUMP DESTROYED THOSE PEOPLE LIKE NO OTHER.....

He didn't destroy anything. He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

He won the right states. 

The uneducated, blue collar, older generation, thinks this was some kind of win for them. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Yes, yes he'd did......DESTROYED THE ODDS and the deniers on the left who said,"he can't win".......Again, you revert to "popular vote" scenario,which if rolls were reversed, you would defend the Constitution and Electoral College........Since you lost most revert to that example....

Losing by 3 million votes is not destroying anything.

He won the states he needed to win the electoral system. While impressive, is was hardly destroying of anything. 

The clue collar, uneducated, older crowd has taken so many losses in the last decade, they felt this was a win. Enjoy while it lasts. 

Quoting a poll from 2014 while he had 2 years left in office. Republicans are not very keen. Historians voted him 12h in history.  But yeah a poll is what you reference. Just silly.  I thought this group hated polls

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4674300/cspan-presidents-rank-2017

Barack Obama has been whisked to a very good table at the club of former presidents, according to a C-SPAN survey of 91 presidential historians published on Friday. Obama’s 12th-place ranking only a month after leaving office is the best for any president since Ronald Reagan, who ranks ninth in the new survey. The list updates previous C-SPAN surveys compiled in 2009 and 2000.

Historians gave Obama high marks for pursuing equality, managing the economy, public persuasion and “moral authority.” On the other hand, he was judged to have been below-average in handling international relations. Overall, he placed ahead of such generally well-regarded chief executives as James Monroe and James Polk.

9 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

He won the states he needed to win the electoral system. While impressive, is was hardly destroying of anything. 

The clue collar, uneducated, older crowd has taken so many losses in the last decade, they felt this was a win. Enjoy while it lasts. 

The ONLY reason why Hills won the popular vote was, because two of the most populous states in the country are filled with LEFT WING WHACKADOS!

9 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

WELL, I know six college educated individuals, including yours truly, who voted for PRESIDENT Trump!

11 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Even better. Watch the Fox News broadcast and Karl Rove have a nervous breakdown ON AIR in 2012 when Obama got reelected. Classic stuff. They cried like baby snow flakes. 

Never forget. 

Obama was favored to beat Romney you dipshit .... 

Trump was a 7 to 1 underdog against Killary the day of the election. 

Oh wait .... I forgot you can’t grasp Vegas odds nevermind short bus. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Trump is your president for 6 more years.

3-4 new Supreme Court justice nominees too ..... 

So. Much. Winning. 

2 more years.

And still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes to the worst Dem candidate in the last hundred years. 

What a loss.

So much winning!

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Obama was favored to beat Romney you dipshit .... 

Trump was a 7 to 1 underdog against Killary the day of the election. 

Oh wait .... I forgot you can’t grasp Vegas odds nevermind short bus. 

Not by your gospel Fox News, they all had Romney winning. At least that's what they told you before Karl Rove melted down on live television LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!