Coach DuBuc Q&A

PrepGridiron

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I wonder if this has changed or will change since DuBuc is the coach. He seems to have changed the direction of the program. 

No doubt he will want to play STA again, soon, when he "builds" his program.

But he didn't want to tell you the truth, though.

And he definitely knows why the schools don't play. He's a Gibbons grad. He was an assistant on that last team that played STA (in 2010).

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

No doubt he will want to play STA again, soon, when he "builds" his program.

But he didn't want to tell you the truth, though.

And he definitely knows why the schools don't play. He's a Gibbons grad. He was an assistant on that last team that played STA (in 2010).

13 hours ago, Coach DuBuc said:

Sometimes those decisions aren't up to the head coaches

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Do the schools still have the same principles,coaches and AD’s that they had in 2010?

The only person that matters is the principle at Gibbons.

That's what was so interesting about Dubuc's political answer. The Supervising Principal of each school is the same person: Monsignor Kelly. Even though he considers STA as "his" school, his Archdiocesan office is at St. John the Baptist which is the parish for Cardinal Gibbons.

Kelly wants the two schools to play. He's not the person who ended the series. It was the principal (or the decision makers) at Gibbons.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

But that team is not at the level of STA.

That game was played like 5 years ago 

AHP is not same team they were back then, neither is STA 

AHP was just starting to become the elite program and nationally recognized program they are now and STA was about to start a 3 year state championship run 2014-2016, while 2013 wasn't STA best season they still had talent,  just most of them were very young

The players that were studs for the 2015 and 2016 teams were freshman and sophomores 

12 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

The only person that matters is the principle at Gibbons.

That's what was so interesting about Dubuc's political answer. The Supervising Principle of each school is the same person: Monsignor Kelly. Even though he considers STA as "his" school, his Archdiocesan office is at St. John the Baptist which is the parish for Cardinal Gibbons.

Kelly wants the two schools to play. He's not the person who ended the series. It was the principle (or the decision makers) at Gibbons.

Are the Athletic directors the same as back then

Ik the former sta coach George Smith is the ad now but idk if he was ad back then as well since 2010 i believe he was still coaching

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

AHP is not same team they were back then, neither is STA 

People said the the same in 2014.

AHP was not what they used to be and neither was STA.

The result was a running clok.

It would be another stomping in 2018.

Leave this stuff to the adults, columbaafan.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

AHP was just starting to become the elite program and nationally recognized program they are now and STA was about to start a 3 year state championship run 2014-2016, while 2013 wasn't STA best season they still had talent,  just most of them were very young

AHP was defending state champion and would win another on in 2014.

Stop pretending that you know about this stuff.

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I actually did get the right coach, think tank.

Just mislabeled him.

I was always referring to a Plant coach.

Run along, child.

Nobody here thinks your relevant.

Where you think you are

Elementary school playground? 

This insult is weak and the type of thing a 2nd grader would use 

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

It's possible that we can start a thread just for you, columbiafan, where you can obsess about me, STA and any other topic that you feel will get you the most ink.

Just let us know and we can oblige you.

Idgaf about St Thomas Aquinas 

I just hate listening to you and wish you would quit talking to me because I'm sick of your stupid posts showing up when I'm trying to talk to people who have actually left their parents basement and don't talk like a spoiled brat when he don't get his way 

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Idgaf about St Thomas Aquinas

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Also could we see cardinal gibbons take on St Thomas Aquinas sometime in the near future? 

On 6/28/2018 at 5:26 PM, Columbiafan said:

What has held back sta vs AHP playing? 

Is it on AHP side or sta side?

On 7/2/2018 at 8:51 PM, Columbiafan said:

What has been holding back AHP vs STA from happening?  

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They used to obliterate sta at state,  beat them 2 or 3 straight years and i think it was 2005 national championship year they beat them badly 

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Plus how are you going to split the privates? Do you throw the 2a privates in same class as STA?

On 7/11/2018 at 10:40 AM, Columbiafan said:

Wonder how many pages this would have if it was IMG or STA 

On 5/22/2018 at 11:37 AM, Columbiafan said:

It's still funny that number 2 in CA couldn't beat sta but 2 FL publics from a "trending down" state including one in 7a (the weakest class in FL according to people on here)  and one from 8a (a weak class with no elite teams according to some on here) was able to beat them 

20 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And? 

I also mentioned IMG, AHP, cardinal gibbons, 7a, 8a, 2a, lakeland, and CA in those quoted posts about football 

If that is all you got then I'm embarrassed for people like @golfaddict1 who think you are actually a intelligent poster because it's clear to me you know nothing, but keep pretending that you somehow still hold weight, it will be fun when everything around you crumbles to ashes 

Just remember you brought it all on yourself 

We are done here,  any further responses from you on this thread will be ignored so if you post further just know you will be talking to thin air 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:25 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree, but its now time to evolve! #PGL

EVOLVE? WHY would he spend $90,000 to fly to Jersey and play in a crap stadium! When he could drive to SOWEGA, and have the breakfast of CHAMPIONS before 10-15,000 screaming PSYCHOS?