Coach DuBuc Q&A

PrepGridiron

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

When are you gonna start interviewing PUBLIC school coaches, instead of recruiting coordinators?

Our fist coach was a public school coach. We've had a GA public school coach. We've also had a public school coach from one of the best programs in the midwest and a top 20 program. I'm lost.....

image.thumb.png.6b1fcdf2b4c5b9edbf221239b4b74d07.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

When are you gonna start interviewing PUBLIC school coaches, instead of recruiting coordinators?

Because ThIs NoT A BUsH LeagUe Website 

we we want prime time coaches on here  that don’t only schedule home games especially in the middle of nowhere and to add things off that said team plays teams like Isb Trinity alcovy 

we we want high profile Games

lol public lmao

095FA8E8-2953-455C-92C2-D199965B0D1A.gif

@PrepGridiron keep doing you

7BA88C20-2F26-4C4B-A69D-16ACB1C8B271.gif

8811849F-FB8D-4B6D-91A5-CBB01A931DE6.gif

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Our fist coach was a public school coach. We've had a GA public school coach. We've also had a public school coach from one of the best programs in the midwest and a top 20 program. I'm lost.....

image.thumb.png.6b1fcdf2b4c5b9edbf221239b4b74d07.png

Good ole Rab, jest tryna keep up.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Okay so I’m confused. Why do we do the questions in one thread and the answers in another? Seems like my questions are over in the buildup thread and missed here. Do we need to post them here again? I guess I’m confused I’ve missed most of these. Help me out? 

Our board elitist... I mean interview organizers select the questions they want to ask from the other thread.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Okay so I’m confused. Why do we do the questions in one thread and the answers in another? Seems like my questions are over in the buildup thread and missed here. Do we need to post them here again? I guess I’m confused I’ve missed most of these. Help me out? 

We field questions in the "buildup" thread and choose 5 questions that are assured to be asked. Once the 5 pre-selected questions are asked, time permitting, we open up the floor for any of the members to ask a question OR....basically what @CCBlackhatter said 😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coach DuBuc said:

We really do not have a bunch of transfers. We build the program with the freshman and jv teams; however, John Weaver OL is Junior, Mike Antoine DB a sophomore, and Vamir Cardet WR also a sophomore. The signal caller (scalzo) has thrown 50 touchdowns in two years and is currently committed to Kentucky.

For those interested, Scalzo made the list of top 10 underrated players going into the 2018 season:

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/sdPGW04OO0OfYZl2FHGYsQ/early-contenders--10-underrated-high-school-football-players.htm

11 hours ago, Coach DuBuc said:

Decisions are made by both supervising principals for high profile games. 

He's being political here.

Before the 2010 season, there was a meeting between both school's principles, coaches and AD's. At that meeting, Gibbons informed STA that they would not be playing them anymore in football.

Period.

End of story.

17 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Before the 2010 season, there was a meeting between both school's principles, coaches and AD's. At that meeting, Gibbons informed STA that they would not be playing them anymore in football.

Period.

End of story.

But you didn't have the guts to say it when he was on here

Typical 

28 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Period.

End of story.

Do the schools still have the same principles,coaches and AD’s that they had in 2010?

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I would hope none of us would ever put a guest Head Coach on the spot like that. He did the right thing by addressing this morning. Give credit where credit is due. 

Canes didn't care about getting the answer, he just wanted to try and attack a coaches credibility when they couldn't defend themselves 

56 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Period.

End of story.

I wonder if this has changed or will change since DuBuc is the coach. He seems to have changed the direction of the program. 

• Like 1