It’s about the next 40, not the next 4

paladin4ever

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, paladin4ever said:

REALLY, when I got outta college in 1975, I, along with twenty other college educated WHITE males, got beat out for a J O B requiring an associate degree. By a female high school graduate with a black face! It was called AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

REALLY, when I got outta college in 1975, I, along with twenty other college educated WHITE males, got beat out for a J O B requiring an associate degree. By a female high school graduate with a black face! It was called AFIRMITAIVE ACTION!

Maybe your experience...but in this case, Justin Tuck deserved the position. Notre Dame undergrad and Wharton MBA...that’s no joke.

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

REALLY, when I got outta college in 1975, I, along with twenty other college educated WHITE males, got beat out for a J O B requiring an associate degree. By a female high school graduate with a black face! It was called AFIRMITAIVE ACTION!

No, you got beat out because of your "winning" personality and tourette's syndrome.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Lol 😆 how many times you gonna tell that  same story.. at least 16 times just the number u like

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Maybe your experience...but in this case, Justin Tuck deserved the position. Notre Dame undergrad and Wharton MBA...that’s no joke.

PRESIDENT Trump is ALSO a Wharton alum! And the Left Wing whackos treat him like he's a buffoon! Most of THEM can't SPELL WHARTON!

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😆 how many times you gonna tell that  same story.. at least 16 times just the number u like

I have variations of that same story! Like when my BLACK FEmale BOSS, who had one year of experience as a welfare caseworker in DC, with a four year degree. Received the directorship position in my state agency of 31! Because, wait for it, AFIRMITIVE ACTION! It ain't WHAT you know, it's WHO you know! And then, she preceded to run off all of the white employees,. who didn't kiss her butt! And replaced them with relatives, friends, and former high school classmates! And FORGET NEPOTISM! There wasn't any way in HELL the state was going to rock the boat, by calling her out on her selections! 

Just now, ORabidOne said:

I have variations of that same story! Like when my BLACK FEmale BOSS, who had one year of experience as a welfare caseworker in DC, with a four year degree. Received the directorship position in my state agency of 31! Because, wait for it, AFIRMITIVE ACTION! It ain't WHAT you know, it's WHO you know! And then, she preceded to run off all of the white employees,. who didn't kiss her butt! And replaced them with relatives, friends, and former high school classmates! And FORGET NEPOTISM! There wasn't any way in HELL the state was going to rock the boat, by calling her out on her selections! 

You're blaming affirmative action, but everybody on any board or has ever had the bad luck of meeting you, really knows why. You talk about people of color pointing fingers. Look in the mirror pendejo.

• Like 1

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Lol not a doctor but I feel like this was a trauma moment inur life.. how does that make you feel?

0CCE7BC1-E68D-402F-903D-B9BCF17E6C23.gif

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You grew up in area era where your whiteness was revered and preferred LEGALLY, you missed out bc you're a dipshit, not AA!  You clearly had a societal head start, there is no excuse for you.

Your shortcomings are bc of the clown that stares back at you in the mirror every day.

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You're blaming affirmative action, but everybody on any board or has ever had the bad luck of meeting you, really knows why. You talk about people of color pointing fingers. Look in the mirror pendejo.

And HOW do you think I GOT this way CLOWN? I, along with MILLIONS of WHITE males, are frickin tired of being the scapegoat for the universe! SOOOOOO, you want REPARATIONS do you? How bout a first class airline ticket back to your homeland, as PRESIDENT LINCOLN suggested?

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And HOW do you think I GOT this way CLOWN? I, along with MILLIONS of WHITE males, are frickin tired of being the scapegoat for the universe! SOOOOOO, you want REPARATIONS do you? How bout a first class airline ticket back to your homeland, as PRESIDENT LINCOLN suggested?

Haha u Hella butt Hurt 😭 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

PRESIDENT Trump is ALSO a Wharton alum! And the Left Wing whackos treat him like he's a buffoon! Most of THEM can't SPELL WHARTON!

He has a bachelors degree from the Wharton school which he transferred into from Fordham. That’s an undergraduate degree NOT an MBA.  He seems to want to create the impression that it is an advanced degree but it is not.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You grew up in area era where your WHITENESS was revered and preferred LEGALLY, you missed out bc you're a dipshit, not AA!  You clearly had a societal head start, there is no excuse for you.

You don't have bc of the clown that stares back at you in the mirror every day.

xDxDxD Are you SHITTIN ME? GOD you Africans are ignoramuses! FYI, my first five years of life, I was raised in a converted GARAGE, in Dothan, Alabama! THEN, after my WW II veteran daddy became a fixture on the district manager's doorstep for LANCE Crackers Distribution, for months. He got a trial assignment to be a cracker salesman, covering THREE COUNTIES in Alabama! That's about the size of DELAWARE! ANYWHO, he made a great living at this, working virtually non stop seven days a week, until he developed back trouble! And had to sale his truck and slice of the business. I was EIGHT years old! And THAT is where we had wished we had the advantages of you Africans!

He put all of his money into a grocery store in the panhandle of FLAAAWDA! And about ten seconds after he thought he'd found his niche, the hurricane of 1955 washed away those silly notions. NO FLOOD INSURANCE, NO reserve fund, NO NOTHING! Enter Grand ma and Grand pa to save the day, when we moved to SOUTH Berlin, in COLQUITT COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the family safely tucked away in a three bedroom house for seven people! For six days a week, dear ole DADDY trekked a 100 miles to Suwannee, Fla., to reinvent himself as an accountant, barely surviving with having to pay for rent and food, away from the family. After two years at Berlin Elementary! We moved to Cordele for a summer, when dear ole DAD latched onto a J O B out in the boondocks of a kaolin pit in Crisp county! But after it went under, we moved to Albany, Ga., where we spent three years, and two elementary schools! After that, THAT'S when it got exciting! During my seventh grade year, I started at Winona S. Cox in Moultrie, transferred to Central Elementary, back to Cox,(in a rented house next to our old one) and then back to rural Berlin, to finish out my traveling fantasy tour! THAT's when I encountered numerous academic difficulties, having had to learn and relearn various academic requirements during a nine month span.(I repeated seventh grade) THEN, in my eighth grade year, we moved yet again! To Colonial Heights in the Southern part of the city of Moultrie, where they had NO bus service to a from junior high and high school! And it was three miles to school! That is, NO bus service until they started kissing you AFRICAN'S asses in the late sixties, and paid you for going to the WHITE school!

After high school, upon my dear ole DAD'S request, I entered South Georgia Technical School in Americus! Where I found out that electrocution was NOT my cup of tea! I then went back home to commute to Norman Baptist Junior College!

(Needing transportation, MY first car was a 1954 Chevy, that I purchased for $140.00 with money earned in summer construction work, to go to Norman College, ten miles away) THEN, after two quarters of college, dear ole DAD decided that he couldn't afford the tuition! So my 2S military deferment was GONE with the WIND! Enter Admiral Sykes at Pearl Harbor! Dear ole DAD'S high school classmate, who pulled some strings to get me into the NAVY!(Contrary to popular belief by that Left Wing whacko Dan Quayle, NOBODY got into the NATIONAL GUARD in 1967 as HE did, that didn't know somebody in the PENTAGON) And for my four year enlistment transgressions after Radar Class A School, I was assigned to the Mobile Riverine Force in the Gulf of Tonkin. After an E ticket ride for about five months! I was finally transferred to SAFETY, on a Destroyer, about five hundred yards off the coast in I Corps, Vietnam! I may hafta to charge you for accessing our tapes! But one of our seven missions into North Vietnam, is captured on the World Wide Website, under USS Collett, on YOU TUBE!

ANYWHO, to make a very LOOONG story somewhat shorter! One of my AFRICAN Left Wing whacko coworkers ask me once, they he sure did wish he could have had the advantages that I had to get an education! Because HE woulda gotten a college education TOO! I looked him square in the face! YEAH I said, TWO tours in VIETNAM was MY WHITE PRIVILEGED FREE RIDE! 

33 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

He has a bachelors degree from the Wharton school which he transferred into from Fordham. That’s an undergraduate degree NOT an MBA.  He seems to want to create the impression that it is an advanced degree but it is not.  

Good to have you back talking to CONSERVATIVES, there BIIIIIIG DROP! And yet, he STILL makes you Left Wing whackados look like FIVE STAR CLOWNS! Just WHO in the DEM partee can stand up to DONALD J. TRUMP, PRESIDENT of the United States of America?xD

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

My homeland? No need for a ticket "homie" 6th generation Californio culero!!!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

xDxDxD Are you SHITTIN ME? GOD you Africans are ignoramuses! FYI, my first five years of life, I was raised in a converted GARAGE, in Dothan, Alabama! THEN, after my WW II veteran daddy became a fixture on the district manager's doorstep for LANCE Crackers Distribution, for months. He got a trial assignment to be a cracker salesman, covering THREE COUNTIES in Alabama! That's about the size of DELAWARE! ANYWHO, he made a great living at this, working virtually non stop seven days a week, until he developed back trouble! And had to sale his truck and slice of the business. I was EIGHT years old! And THAT is where we had wished we had the advantages of you Africans!

He put all of his money into a grocery store in the panhandle of FLAAAWDA! And about ten seconds after he thought he'd found his niche, the hurricane of 1955 washed away those silly notions. NO FLOOD INSURANCE, NO reserve fund, NO NOTHING! Enter Grand ma and Grand pa to save the day, when we moved to SOUTH Berlin, in COLQUITT COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the family safely tucked away in a three bedroom house for seven people! For six days a week, dear ole DADDY trekked a 100 miles to Suwannee, Fla., to reinvent himself as an accountant, barely surviving with having to pay for rent and food, away from the family. After two years at Berlin Elementary! We moved to Cordele for a summer, when dear ole DAD latched onto a J O B out in the boondocks of a kaolin pit in Crisp county! But after it went under, we moved to Albany, Ga., where we spent three years, and two elementary schools! After that, THAT'S when it got exciting! During my seventh grade year, I started at Winona S. Cox in Moultrie, transferred to Central Elementary, back to Cox,(in a rented house next to our old one) and then back to rural Berlin, to finish out my traveling fantasy tour! THAT's when I encountered numerous academic difficulties, having had to learn and relearn various academic requirements during a nine month span.(I repeated seventh grade) THEN, in my eighth grade year, we moved yet again! To Colonial Heights in the Southern part of the city of Moultrie, where they had NO bus service to a from junior high and high school! And it was three miles to school! That is, NO bus service until they started kissing you AFRICAN'S asses in the late sixties, and paid you for going to the WHITE school!

After high school, upon my dear ole DAD'S request, I entered South Georgia Technical School in Americus! Where I found out that electrocution was NOT my cup of tea! I then went back home to commute to Norman Baptist Junior College!

(Needing transportation, MY first car was a 1954 Chevy, that I purchased for $140.00 with money earned in summer construction work, to go to Norman College, ten miles away) THEN, after two quarters of college, dear ole DAD decided that he couldn't afford the tuition! So my 2S military deferment was GONE with the WIND! Enter Admiral Sykes at Pearl Harbor! Dear ole DAD'S high school classmate, who pulled some strings to get me into the NAVY!(Contrary to popular belief by that Left Wing whacko Dan Quayle, NOBODY got into the NATIONAL GUARD in 1967, that didn't know somebody in the PENTAGON) And for my four year enlistment transgressions after Radar Class A School, I was assigned to the Mobile Riverine Force in the Gulf of Tonkin. After an E ticket ride for about five months! I was finally transferred to SAFETY, on a Destroyer, about five hundred yards off the coast in I Corps, Vietnam! I may hafta to charge you for accessing our tapes! But one of our seven missions into North Vietnam, is captured on the World Wide Website, under USS Collett, on YOU TUBE!

ANYWHO, to make a very LOOONG story somewhat shorter! One of my AFRICAN Left Wing whacko coworkers ask me once, they he sure did wish he could have had the advantages that I had to get an education! Because HE woulda gotten a college education TOO! I looked him square in the face! YEAH I said, TWO tours in VIETNAM was MY WHITE PRIVILEGED FREE RIDE! 

What is your IQ 90?  You are the dumbest idiot on here to be calling anyone ignorant.  There is a reas N your as soon failed in elementary andmits looking at you in the mirror every day.

what was holding your family back, their whiteness?  there was no institution keeping the Rab klan from achieving and taking adv of a system that was clearly set up for them, you were just too dumb and lazy to take advantage of it.   not one damn thing about your story in the early years dealt with being oppressed by anyone or anything, it was just your abilities that limited you and its those same limitations that has set you where you are today.

Get the hell outta here, you were allowed to fail based on your abilities and no outside influences.  No racism, sexism nor any other social ‘ism was thrown in your face. 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, you got beat out because of your "winning" personality and tourette's syndrome.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

HEY DUDETTE, my first half dozen friends when I lived in SOUTH Berlin, were BLACK! There wasn't another white kid within three miles of grand pappy's turpentine still that he managed! And NONE of us had hot water in the house! Grand Ma use to wash clothes in a washing machine in the backyard! And I was twelve, before we had a flushing turlet! And the only heat we had was from a stove on the living room! Lets hear it for WHITE PRIVILEDGE!

15 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Good to have you back talking to CONSERVATIVES, there BIIIIIIG DROP! And yet, he STILL makes you Left Wing whackados look like FIVE STAR CLOWNS! Just WHO in the DEM partee can stand up to DONALD J. TRUMP, PRESIDENT of the United States of America?xD

Mark Warner.

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY DUDETTE, my first half dozen friends when I lived in SOUTH Berlin, were BLACK! There wasn't another white kid within three miles of grand pappy's turpentine still that he managed! And NONE of us had hot water in the house! Grand Ma use to wash clothes in a washing machine in the backyard! And I was twelve, before we had a flushing turlet! And the only heat we had was from a stove on the living room! Lets hear it for WHITE PRIVILEDGE!

Well, I rest my case...add obnoxious knucklehead to the list for good measure.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

what was holding your family back, their whiteness?  there was no institution keeping the Rab klan from achieving and taking adv of a system that was clearly set up for them, you were just too dumb and lazy to take advantage of it

Lemme see, I had to WALK to school! The BLACKS went on the BUS three years later! I had to scrimp and save for lunch money! While the BLACKS were paid $300 a year to darken Moultrie High School's doorstep! THEN, they got reduced and FREE lunches! Am I missing where my whiteness was a benefit? Conversely, the Gubment has been kissing you AFRICAN'S asses since the mid sixties! I don't recall the United WHITE FOLKS College Fund? HELL, in 2018, WHITE folks are being recruited to historically AFRICAN colleges and universities! Now, WHY do you suppose that that IS? Possibly, the same reason why my alma mater has a 3% AFRICAN participation rate! You can lead a horse to water, blah, blah, blah!

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Mark Warner.

GEEEEEEEZ, you talk about a FUCKING PSYCHO! He looks like he just got released from Central State's Binion Bldg., in Hardwick, Georgia!xD

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, I rest my case...add obnoxious knucklehead to the list for good measure.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

I'm still racking my coconut for this WHITE PRIVILEDGE BULLSHIT! 

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

what was holding your family back, their whiteness?  there was no institution keeping the Rab klan from achieving and taking adv of a system that was clearly set up for them, you were just too dumb and lazy to take advantage of it

HEY DUMMY, during that time, the unemployment rate was about 15-20% in the area! Spence Air Base had just closed, and Swift Packing house was downsizing! NOT a good time for ANYBODY!