It’s about the next 40, not the next 4

paladin4ever

57 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Lemme see, I had to WALK to school! The BLACKS went on the BUS three years later! I had to scrimp and save for lunch money! While the BLACKS were paid $300 a year to darken Moultrie High School's doorstep! THEN, they got reduced and FREE lunches! Am I missing where my whiteness was a benefit? Conversely, the Gubment has been kissing you AFRICAN'S asses since the mid sixties! I don't recall the United WHITE FOLKS College Fund? HELL, in 2018, WHITE folks are being recruited to historically AFRICAN colleges and universities! Now, WHY do you suppose that that IS? Possibly, the same reason why my alma mater has a 3% AFRICAN participation rate! You can lead a horse to water, blah, blah, blah!

Lots of people had harships you loudmouthed cunt!  There is nothing dramatic about your story, or walking 3 miles to school. I know some folks about as old as your ass who NEVER got bus service and walked further to inferior segregated schools with hand me down equipment and facilities, but they were winners and overcame...no whining from them!

It's obvious life has been too hard for your sensitivities so you get on here with your fragile mental shortcomings and complain nonstop!  You cracked along the way because you are weak minded, you display it all the time. 

How about mannIng up and taking responsibility for YOU and stop bitching.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

GEEEEEEEZ, you talk about a FUCKING PSYCHO! He looks like he just got released from Central State's Binion Bldg., in Hardwick, Georgia!xD

This has nothing to do with Mark Warner or Donald Trump.

There is a former infamous mental institution in Staunton, VA that was once known as Western State hospital.  I believe that at least one of its seven or eight red brick buildings date back to the 19th century.  

Over the years it’s identity has changed several times along with more recent remodeling and private ownership. Today several of the buildings are condos.  I believe a hotel is planned along with nightclubs.

The graveyard adjacent where many of the inmates are buried, remains.  Literally.

And creepy.

54 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

GEEEEEEEZ, you talk about a FUCKING PSYCHO! He looks like he just got released from Central State's Binion Bldg., in Hardwick, Georgia!xD

I'm still racking my coconut for this WHITE PRIVILEDGE BULLSHIT! 

Well, ya gotta be in Ruffi’s income bracket for that!!!

The rest of us are collateral damage. 

WTF do you think was going on?

BGW

54 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lots of people had harships you loudmouthed cunt!  There is nothing dramatic about your story, or walking 3 miles to school. I know some folks about as old as your ass who NEVER got bus service and walked further to inferior segregated schools with hand me down equipment and facilities, but they were winners and overcame...no whining from them!

It's obvious life has been too hard for your sensitivities so you get on here with your fragile mental shortcomings and complain nonstop!  You cracked along the way because you are weak minded, you display it all the time. 

LIKE. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

That's the perfect word to describe him. He is totally a buchiach! Lol

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

He has a bachelors degree from the Wharton school which he transferred into from Fordham. That’s an undergraduate degree NOT an MBA.  He seems to want to create the impression that it is an advanced degree but it is not.  

So I can assume you have a better undergrad degree than a bachelors of science from Wharton? 

11 hours ago, Horsefly said:

But he walked uphill. BoTH waYs!!! In the snow and the DeSeRt in DoThaN AlAbumBle. 

Jesus Christ! Can't we all just be empathetic for RaB for one minUte heRe?

small-violin.gif.69259e27d5afb2c893712e175d69f55a.gif

xD

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Lemme see, I had to WALK to school! The BLACKS went on the BUS three years later! I had to scrimp and save for lunch money! While the BLACKS were paid $300 a year to darken Moultrie High School's doorstep! THEN, they got reduced and FREE lunches! Am I missing where my whiteness was a benefit? Conversely, the Gubment has been kissing you AFRICAN'S asses since the mid sixties! I don't recall the United WHITE FOLKS College Fund? HELL, in 2018, WHITE folks are being recruited to historically AFRICAN colleges and universities! Now, WHY do you suppose that that IS? Possibly, the same reason why my alma mater has a 3% AFRICAN participation rate! You can lead a horse to water, blah, blah, blah!

Yep seems like ur snapping again, Que the “WhEn I servvvvvved in Theee SiXTies Blah Blah Blah “

25 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Affirmative action may have been well intentioned, however,it has lowered the bar in an already diminished Govt school system.....Many,who are smarter and more deserving, are hurt and this is not the answer.....This all goes back to "Family".......We must not lower the bar.....America has fallen way done in the last fifty years in HS test scores and liberal school policies have caused it.....The conduct, ability to speak and read English, Math scores have all fallen...No discipline and no accountability....Just spoke to a teacher who has taught for forty years and retired....He said,"they can't read, speak English, parents are idiots and it's all worse".... They have no discipline and our hands are tied...Affirmative action has been an affirmative disaster,overall .....The few that may have benifited does not outweigh the lower standards that have manifested....

Not talking AA, which was passed in 1961.  Im talking about Rab who was reared in and era before AA where  segregation was the rule of the day and at least in his early years was a purposeful benefit for little white children.  If you're gonna argue, let's argue that since that is what I was referencing.

As a side note:  when you and old Rab separated from the military, did you argue the merits of military preference or were you giddy about taking adv of the rule?  

Just now, Drummer61 said:

I  ETS's  only wanting to go home....101St Airborn only preference was "all the way"...and of course, "nuts"......when asked by the Nazis to surrender at Bastogne...

Nice sentiment, but not what I asked.

When your military duty was over did you note to prospective employers you were a veteran so you could get military preference on the application?  And if you did, did you aregue the merits of getting such a preference over others?  

36 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Then good for Rab..

You bring me to my second point.  I've hired a bunch of civilians when I was active duty and folks had no idea if any preference tipped the scales for them in my hiring decision.  So I call bs when many voice that they know a person was hired or denied a job based on one of the preferences, and there are several protected groups besides veterans:  women, minorities, the elderly, religion and the disabled.

i get a good chuckle when the ignorant public thinks minorities are the only ones that benefit from AA.  😂 

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, you got beat out because of your "winning" personality and tourette's syndrome.

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

I was a sweet lil LUUUUVABLE FUUUUUUZBALL, until I got into the REAL world, to discover it's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know!

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:20 PM, Horsefly said:

But THEY didn't live in MOULTRIE, GEORGIA DUMB ASS! WE integrated FOUR YEARS before the mandatory deadline! And paid those clowns to go to our school! My bro graduated in 1973, and he said that from 66-73, the academics had gone to SHIT, to get these lil tykes through the curriculum! SOCIAL PROMOTION ANYONE? The white man has been kissing your butts since the mid sixties!!!!!!! And it's NEVER ENOUGH! At one point, the black players threatened to walk off the team, if they did get a BLACK HOMECOMING QUEEN! Are you SHITTIN ME? These things are supposed to be DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS! The administration partially caved, when they proposed TWO queens! We finally went back to the one! And LAST season, the homecoming queen was a SPECIAL NEEDS girl! Which I think was WONDERFUL! 

About walking, HELL, you probably can't afford school buses in YOUR STATE! And WHAT did they overcpome, and achieve, without HELP from the United NEGRO COLLEGE FUND? Don't gimme this shit! ALL you clowns get assistant from SOMEWHERE!

GO BACK TO THE SWAMP!

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, BigDrop said:

This has nothing to do with Mark Warner or Donald Trump.

There is a former infamous mental institution in Staunton, VA that was once known as Western State hospital.  I believe that at least one of its seven or eight red brick buildings date back to the 19th century.  

Over the years it’s identity has changed several times along with more recent remodeling and private ownership. Today several of the buildings are condos.  I believe a hotel is planned along with nightclubs.

The graveyard adjacent where many of the inmates are buried, remains.  Literally.

And creepy.

Talk about the quintessential making of chicken salad out of chicken shit!

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:06 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, ya gotta be in Ruffi’s income bracket for that!!!

The rest of us are collateral damage. 

WTF do you think was going on?

BGW

Well, it certainly wasn't white privilege in my house! CONVERSELY, these black kids who are good at athletics, get their asses kissed from cradle til grave! PROBABLY why so many end up in jail, because nobody has EVER said NO, until they get to college or pros! 

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:01 AM, Mjd33 said:

So I can assume you have a better undergrad degree than a bachelors of science from Wharton? 

BIIIIIG DROP is the quintessential idiot savant! Before he retired, he was the head honcho for installing carnival rides, at all the major amusement parks in the UNIVERSE! HELL, he's probably responsible for putting in that roller coaster at Six Flags over Georgia, that nearly DECAPITATED me, when I was taking some disabled kids on a field trip to the ATL! If I had been 6'3" instead of 6'2", I'd be D E A D!

I know this, because he gave me his life's story for about an hour in Fredrick, Md.. Never ONCE did he talk about being a Dematha fan! So, I imagine that they musta sucked in 2002!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Well, it certainly wasn't white privilege in my house! CONVERSELY, these black kids who are good at athletics, get their asses kissed from cradle til grave! PROBABLY why so many end up in jail, because nobody has EVER said NO, until they get to college or pros! 

That's ALL athletes, you ball, you get a pass.

BGW

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I blame ur parents for not making you athletic... not our fault ur dog shit at everything, you got no skills so you constantly Pull a @Sportsnut