Trump refers to EU as a foe ....

Bormio

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I think it's the guy who listens to Trump and uses his logic and excuses for mother Russia...so that would be YOU Champ...O.o

FYI, I don't listen to Trump at all on the matter.

And I have not made a single "excuse" for Russia.  I simply pointed out a long-standing truth in international relations and politics:  that all major nations fuck around in elections, including us.  Clutching pearls about it displays nothing more ignorance and naivete.

Yet another fact-filled post that will not register in ShortBus's melon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Bormio's right.

You really have no idea why you are a laughingstock.

What's worse?

A corrupt-ass party in your own (unfortunately) country?

Or people - whoever they may be - that expose the truth about them in their own words?

Hint:  No corruption, no emails worth leaking.

And that will still be simple mental math that you won't be able to process.

Because you are an imbecile.

...laughing stock?..LOL...but I didn't say "Russia did little".....you did!!...traitor...:$

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Our enemies have been trying to influence our elections forever.  The Soviet Union bought and paid for a candidate in 1948 - Henry Wallace.  You think that this shit is new - it has been going on long before you were born.  We interfere in elections overseas all the time - likely have done far worse things than the Russians did here.  Your stupid-ass candidate lost that election all on her own.  The Russians did not make her neglect campaigning in Michigan and Wisconsin.  The world’s smartest woman was a political moron.

It's like trying to have an informed, reasoned and intelligent discussion with a rutabaga.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Our enemies have been trying to influence our elections forever.  The Soviet Union bought and paid for a candidate in 1948 - Henry Wallace.  You think that this shit is new - it has been going on long before you were born.  We interfere in elections overseas all the time - likely have done far worse things than the Russians did here.  Your stupid-ass candidate lost that election all on her own.  The Russians did not make her neglect campaigning in Michigan and Wisconsin.  The world’s smartest woman was a political moron.

^^ another flag wavier-excuse maker!?.....all you red-white and blue guys love you some Russia now...:$

I will bet that 99.9% of the American public cannot even recall what the Democrat e-mails released said - myself included.  In the minds of the Left this has been blown into Mt. Everest, whereas as a practical matter, it was a highway overpass.  It is worth bringing up with the Russians and making efforts to safeguard our systems, it is not worth all the over the top harangue that is going on.  Frankly other issues we have with the Russians are far more consequential.  And I bet the Democrats now have better computer security.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:08 PM, NorCalRuss said:

This is truely and ignorant comment. Seriously, if you or anyone believes this one bit, your insane. 

Brother, that was obviously a smart ass comment but there is something about that that upsets you right?  I wonder what that is.  Could it be that Trump treats Putin unlike he treats everybody else for a reason?  

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Brother, that was obviously a smart ass comment but there is something about that that upsets you right?  I wonder what that is.  Could it be that Trump treats Putin unlike he treats everybody else for a reason?  

I just get a kick out of the daily-weekly hysteria by Dems, media, citizens. Think about how many items have been put out there against Trump on a regular basis where people go bat shit crazy over, and it ends up being a nothing.... I would say the same if people said Putin ran Obama, Clinton, etc. No other country or individual has control over an American President. We are THE dominant power in the world. 

I think Trump acts like a clown often and doesn’t act presidential but I do agree with lot of what he’s doing. 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:17 PM, NorCalRuss said:

I just get a kick out of the daily-weekly hysteria by Dems, media, citizens. Think about how many items have been put out there against Trump on a regular basis where people go bat shit crazy over, and it ends up being a nothing.... I would say the same if people said Putin ran Obama, Clinton, etc. No other country or individual has control over an American President. We are THE dominant power in the world. 

Trump probably has been compromised by Russia at the very least and that should be a concern to all of us.  That is where he gets his money, as his son said as much a few years ago.  He treats Putin differently that everyone.  Trump said he has been the tougher on Russia than anybody else and that is a lie.  Something is curious about all that isn't it? 

I think Trump acts like a clown often and doesn’t act presidential but I do agree with lot of what he’s doing. 

Think of how many times Trump does something that deserves being called out for.  The hysteria is caused by Trump and I think that is exactly how he wants it.    Why else would he act like he does?  He not only has been destroying our institutions (Intel community, FBI, our Press, and all the unqualified swamp creatures he has in his cabinet), which combine to create the very foundation on which our democracy rests.  That in addition to all his lying and the way he treats our allies, neighbors and even individual citizens of this country is what brings the criticism.  His bizarre treatment of Putin compared to how he treats everybody else is disturbing and it begs questions.  Any answer Trump gives to anything is a lie and for me that is a deal breaker.  A sure sign of a person with extremely low character and it's discouraging that his supporters just don't care.  He lies to them as much as he lies to anybody and the little he has actually accomplished has been done for the benefit of the rich and not the people who he claims to care about.

We are barely the dominant power in the world.  We have been steadily eroding that and Trump has taken every opportunity to keep us from leading and it will take us 30 years to undo the harm done.  The Paris Climate thing (This is our path to lead the world in the coming century) he just dismissed as being a bad deal and of course he lied and misrepresented what that agreement meant for us.   The backing out of the Iran deal was stupid and Trump saying it was a bad deal is another lie.  You know he hasn't read any of it, in fact he doesn't read at all even his security briefings.  Unnecessarily create a bad relationship with our friends.  Prove to the world that the US doesn't honor their agreements and that we can't be counted on.  It's one thing to seek better trade deals but to be an absolute idiot and SOB to our allies is stupid. 

Curious as to what Trump has done that you do not agree with.