WELL, WELL, WELL! The GHSA is at it again!

ORabidOne

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

Had you done better during your region games, you wouldn't have had to make six trips to Atlanta.  You can't blame that on us.  That is solely in your court or on your field as it were.  If Rush and the Packers were as good as you make them out to be, you wouldn't have to leave home until the quarters at worst and maybe not then.  You also could persuade about 4 million more people to more to south Georgia and then you probably wouldn't have to travel as much.  You realize that Gwinnett grows by half the population of Moultrie each and every year don't you?  Ever ask why?  Heck, why haven't you moved back?  You don't have anything holding you to Gray.  You are actually closer to Grayson than you are to Moultrie.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOOL! Colquitt made four straight trips to the ATL metro in 2015! And they were the future NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I HAFTA treat her with civility, because she could be my doctor one day!

And WOW, four whole trips outside of metro, in Gayson HISTORY; 60% of what Colquitt did in 2017! But after round TWO in 2017, you girls didn't hafta worry yourownselfs with logistics any longer!xD

And after round 3 in 2016 all you had to do was wash the mud out of your uniforms and repair the mudhole in the field that we stomped in you.   😎

Let's see.  You beat us once in the semi finals.  We beat you once in the semi finals.  You beat us once at the Kell.  We beat you in the quarter finals.  Both years we won state.  Both years you beat us you didn't win state.  I'm good with that.  We've played you four times and have a game scheduled for this season.  Doesn't seem like we are afraid to play you at all.

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOOL! Colquitt made four straight trips to the ATL metro in 2015! And they were the future NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

Why should I shut up?  You are the one making all the outrageous claims and using all the foul language.  You are the one that can't take the heat.

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

And after round 3 in 2016 all you had to do was wash the mud out of your uniforms and repair the mudhole in the field that we stomped in you.   😎

Let's see.  You beat us once in the semi finals.  We beat you once in the semi finals.  You beat us once at the Kell.  We beat you in the quarter finals.  Both years we won state.  Both years you beat us you didn't win state.  I'm good with that.  We've played you four times and have a game scheduled for this season.  Doesn't seem like we are afraid to play you at all.

We didn't go out and BUY a championship like you pussies did! If WE had pulled that scam in SOWEGA, the Guinnett High School Association(GHSA) woulda had us on probation, after a night on the RACK in solitary confinement!

Guinnett county football is a FUCKING JOKE without MASSIVE TRANSFERS! Tell us again, how Gayson just happens to have ten 3, 4, and 5 stars! While Central Guinnett, five miles down the road, has NONE?

25 minutes ago, Fred said:

Had you done better during your region games, you wouldn't have had to make six trips to Atlanta.  You can't blame that on us.  That is solely in your court or on your field as it were.  If Rush and the Packers were as good as you make them out to be, you wouldn't have to leave home until the quarters at worst and maybe not then.  You also could persuade about 4 million more people to more to south Georgia and then you probably wouldn't have to travel as much.  You realize that Gwinnett grows by half the population of Moultrie each and every year don't you?  Ever ask why?  Heck, why haven't you moved back?  You don't have anything holding you to Gray.  You are actually closer to Grayson than you are to Moultrie.

I could tell you why we choked in the last five seconds of two region games! But I'd have the Colquitt County Sheriff's Department, hot on my scent!

Yeah, and not a fucking one of those new carpetbaggers, knows how to get to SOWEGA, without GPS!

And you don't know SHIT about me, and what holds me to Middle Georgia! I sorta have an aversion to gnats, tornados, sandspurs, and hurricanes. And the Georgia War Veterans Cemetery, and rather good healthcare is HERE! And the BEST  part is, that I don't hafta leave home two days early, to get to work in the ATL!

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I can see Grayson is at it again !!!!

They told the GHSA to play the Championship game on Wednesday instead of the following Saturday (if the Benz wasn't available) knowing full well that Colquitt is a blue collar/no collar working community.  No way they could bring people to a Championship game in the middle of the week.  They work for a living.  Me and Rab would be the only ones there.

Durn Green Meanies !!!!!

Rufus>>

We'll BOTH be there, only if you swing by Chateau Rab, in the ole INTY!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

We didn't go out and BUY a championship like you pussies did! If WE had pulled that scam in SOWEGA, the Guinnett High School Association(GHSA) woulda had us on probation, after a night on the RACK in solitary confinement!

Guinnett county football is a FUCKING JOKE without MASSIVE TRANSFERS! Tell us again, how Gayson just happens to have ten 3, 4, and 5 stars! While Central Guinnett, five miles down the road, has NONE?

Post of the year.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Your righteous indignation is pathetic.  When you make the mortgage payments on the billion dollar plus stadium, then you get to decide that an event for one of the teams that the stadium was built for gets to take priority.  Hmmm, have an event that might have 30,000 people or have an event that might have 75,000 people or more.  By the way, if you have the smaller event you have to pay to have your team play somewhere else than the stadium that was built or them.  That's not even a decision that needs to be made.  I can't decide if you are just stirring the pot or if you are serious.  If you are serious you need to get your meds checked cause your high on life mantra isn't matching up with the reality of your words.

Heck, I would have thought you would be pleased that the GHSA is making contingency plans.  Since it should be known a reasonable amount of time in advance, people and teams should be able to make appropriate plans.

I would side with high school sports something that effects every town in Ga. Not some johnny come lately soccer team. After looking like the biggest idiots in high school history the GHSA finally has a back up plan. 

High school sports had been  played for 100 years in Ga should be ahead of a 1 time soccer game. So it is a fact 70,000 will attend?  

The soccer team should be told they need to move their game not the state title games. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would side with high school sports something that effects every town in Ga. Not some johnny come lately soccer team. After looking like the biggest idiots in high school history the GHSA finally has a back up plan. 

High school sports had been  played for 100 years in Ga should be ahead of a 1 time soccer game. So it is a fact 70,000 will attend?  

The soccer team should be told they need to move their game not the state title games. 

Well, they set a new league single game attendance record this past weekend of 72,000+.  I would imagine for a playoff game, which this will be, will be even better attended.  But the most import thing is again, THE STADIUM WAS BUILT FOR THE FALCONS AND ATLANTA UNITED!  They pay the mortgage.  *Anything* else is secondary.  Why is that so hard to understand. 

I actually find it funny that after claiming many times that the game shouldn't be at the Dome/Benz, now Rab is upset because it might not be there.  After being upset over the perceived lack of a secondary option for the playoffs last year (there was one, play it at the stadium of the home team), now there are a people complaining that the GHSA is making backup plans.  Even people that have no stake in it at all are sounding off.  SMH.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Well, they set a new league single game attendance record this past weekend of 72,000+.  I would imagine for a playoff game, which this will be, will be even better attended.  But the most import thing is again, THE STADIUM WAS BUILT FOR THE FALCONS AND ATLANTA UNITED!  They pay the mortgage.  *Anything* else is secondary.  Why is that so hard to understand. 

I actually find it funny that after claiming many times that the game shouldn't be at the Dome/Benz, now Rab is upset because it might not be there.  After being upset over the perceived lack of a secondary option for the playoffs last year (there was one, play it at the stadium of the home team), now there are a people complaining that the GHSA is making backup plans.  Even people that have no stake in it at all are sounding off.  SMH.

This all that needed to be said.

Texas had to deal with it...why can't Georgia move on from this?

7 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

This all that needed to be said.

Texas had to deal with it...why can't Georgia move on from this?

Georgia mostly has except for Rab.  Basically, you have the village ___ , well you figure it out, and another one from Alabama with *no* stake in GA football complaining. 

• Haha 1